ETH predictions by end of 2017

Legitimate ETH predictions for end of 2017. Go.

I'm thinking around 500.

3000 srs

I actually expect >$1000. ETC has been getting a lot of attention and it's the better version of bitcoin.

If it's current growth rate is sustained for even the next two weeks, we'll be at 500 in 2 weeks. If the rate is sustained till the end of 2017.... JESUS.... $$$$

August is going to be so crazy, I think ETH will spike to 500 before the fork. That might even be lowballing it.

>500

Dude, it went 8x in one month. I am calling it now, at least 1500 by the end of the year and it surpasses Bitcoin before mid 2018

Screencap this

It already went 8x that's why I don't believe it can sustain this growth.

Before what fork?

He is talking about BTC possible hard fork

It would be nothing strange if it did, ETH is a gold mine and things can only improve as the market expands.

honestly I think it wont go up any longer, too many coins are generated daily and soon it will be inflationary.

The market cap on the other hand...

$300-$1000, depending on how bad BTC shits the bed and whether or not Gayden and Metcockpolis succeed

The flippening is happening

> surpasses Bitcoin before mid 2018
dude, we already almost there. It will happen before Aug 1st

SERIOUS: When is the bitch gonna dip?

1 gorrilion

You really expect people to pay 1000 bucks for 1 eth? Guys seriously...that's the same thing that happened during the dotcom bubble....you will lose it all...you won't be able to sell so fast...just look at the last setback in may..

its gonna dip to 800 after it reaches 1000

you really expect people to pay 1k bux for 1 btc? Yep and now its 3k bux for 1 btc. and ETH is the gorilla dick baby, and this gorilla dick daddy is hungry. so if you dont blow me right, i might kill you.

fucking russia and signapore are gonna run their countries on ETH. ETH at 10k in three years NIGGLETS.

In this case sell your house wife and everything and put it all into ether....may the greed be with you...I sold 140 eth today and I wont buy back in...

i´m thinking somewhere between $50 and $80

> sold ETH
Hope you wont commit suicide in a couple of month boyo!

You should all read the book the black swan from nichloas taleb...

No coiner here

How big is this thing? I saw an article saying this could be bigger than the Internet?

Black swans are a legitimately interesting concept. And Ethereum is the whitest swan i've ever seen in my life.

I have. do you have a fucking point to make here or are you just humble bragging like you know better?

Why should I? I made over 40 k by investing 1200 in january...Im good and diversified...If Im wrong who cares...money isn't everything...

I believe this man

What's the best exchange to buy ETH?

Well those smart contracts are only as smart as the one who coded them AND they can only work for complicated stuff not for complex stuff...the only thing that can deal with complex stuff so far is the human being...just look at the dao...one little mistake and somebody gonna make use of it...sooner or later another smart contract will fail...and the ether price is a hype

>One day someone will program something wrong and lose money

This is an argument against literally all of enterprise programming.

It went 8x from 1 to 8

8 to 64

64 to 64 =

$4096.00

The question is how many days?.

Multiply the starting amount times euler's number raised to the power of the rate of increase times the number of iterations.

4096 = 350.22*e^(0.02*X)

or

(ln(4096/330.22)/0.02) = 321.5

or

about one year assuming a 2% growth rate (this week is 41%, 24 hr is 7.83% so conservative).

It will hit 3000 by the end of the year.

I don't believe in the flippening. Its like saying no one is going to buy the Big Mac anymore because everyone is lining up for McRib.

There will always be bitcoin and it will always be expensive.

Its 368 billion which seems like a stretch but considering the power of meme magic I think it could happen.

Guys the late majority is not buying for long term...they just wanna jump on the train for short term gains....and the more expenisve it gets the less people are buying it.....

At the end of March, people were ridiculed for posting "$300 by 2018" predictions.

Who knows anything anymore.

be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful - Warren Buffet

My dad read a book once, too, and he said Taleb buggers pigs.

$180

I don't think anyone really believes the flippening will make BTC disappear. It's more the point where ETH takes over as the "flagship" crypto, used to describe to normies what cryptocurrency is and is capable of, used to process most transactions, etc. Obviously as ETH nears market saturation levels (when we start seeing mainstream use of Dapps and smart contracts) and the value stops mooning and even begins to slowly decline (due to its inflationary nature) BTC will have a use as a deflationary store of value, but ETH-based contracts/dapps will probably end up being the primary transaction source for BTC at that point.

"Stay away. Bitcoin is a mirage. It's a method of transmitting money. It's a very effective way of transmitting money and you can do it anonymously and all that. A check is a way of transmitting money, too. Are checks worth a whole lot of money just because they can transmit money? Are money orders? You can transmit money by money orders. People do it. I hope bitcoin becomes a better way of doing it, but you can replicate it a bunch of different ways and it will be. The idea that it has some huge intrinsic value is just a joke in my view."
-warren buffet

the man is obviously retarded. he's missin out on deez sweeet gaaaiiinzzzz

Sure, but keep in mind that 0.001 percent of people have even heard of ethereum. What happens when dapps actually get launched and people start To mass adopt

I'll probably be laughed out of here.... but...
$1000

It will get there.

Also, BTC will be close to 5k.

total coin market cap has increased 10% in a week, all this money has to go somewhere, and it will go to the big boys primarily.

>be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful - Warren Buffet

I think about this quote all the time

I used to think it was about the market but lately I think it is about oneself.

Really though, Fuck Warren Buffett.

taleb also invested in bitcoin...in 2012...imo he is one of the smartest people alive...

Cool. Good for him, then.

BTC $10,000
ETH $3,600 possibly $5,000

Hahahahahaaaaaahahaha

$1000 minimum

He's not stupid, he's just a product of his time. In 50 years, you won't understand the world either.

That's some top tier hype.
Really it's just a cryptocurrency with a turing complete programming language built into it, which hypothetically allows for more advanced applications.
Honestly don't expect too much out of it. It'll surpass bitcoin in market cap, maybe even catch up in price at some point in the distant future simply because it's a better, faster crypto but the capabilities of smart contracts themselves are probably overhyped.

ETH climbs to 450 within the week then dips to 325 shortly after, is back around 400 by august 1, dips after the hard fork, ends the year at 370

This is how you know its in a bubble. Eth was on the front page of reddit all yesterday.

ETH $1000
ANT $25
GNT $5
BNT 0.1 :^)

>it surpasses Bitcoin before mid 2018

Go check coinmarket.com.

It'll reach $1000 in October and then drop down, ending the year in the 800s.