You have 10 (TEN) seconds to come up with 1 (ONE) reason the human race does not deserve extinction

You have 10 (TEN) seconds to come up with 1 (ONE) reason the human race does not deserve extinction.

I guarantee you cannot do this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0mYUMctFm60
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because fuck you? Seems good enough for me.

>deserve

Who is the judge?

No one deserves anything because morality doesn't exist.

I don't want to die just yet, and I'm willing to actively work to prevent that.
Others feel the same.
That seems to be enough to stave off extinction.

New International Version
But if I do judge, my decisions are true, because I am not alone. I stand with the Father, who sent me.

It would violate the NAP.

Stoping parents from starving their children to death violates the NAP.

We've messed up too much shit. We have to fix what we've done.

We created LAPD futurecop for PS1.

That alone gives us a deserved seat in the Cosmos.

As far as we are aware, we are the only things capable of contemplating the universe in it's beauty, meaning that for us to cease to exist would potentially mean an end to complex contemplation of the universe, which would be a waste of quite literally everything.

It is the Imago Dei

You can never go home again.

Pic related

Because humanity is too stupid to use sexual aids to avoid procreation.

If there are no humans left to perceive the universe, it ceases to exit.

The Internet.

>deserve

Subjective.

Me

Nothing is deserved.

>deserve
got nothing to do with it

>implying there is no conscious intelligent life elsewhere in the universe
..bruh

So that the universe can continue to catalogue this secthing of space accurately.

deserve requires justice. what judicial framework are we working with here?

1. Humans are the only arbitrators as to whether anything is deserving of anything.

2. Humans are the last, best hope, for survival of life beyond this inevitably doomed biosphere. There's not enough time left in it to develop another potentially space faring race, if whatever wipes out the humans, also wipes all the other complex megafauna.

On the other hand, I suppose there's always the chance that either humans will create something better than themselves capable of taking over both those tasks, or more likely, modify themselves to the degree where we could no longer refer to them as human, and thus achieve the same.

It's our only hope.

Morality is spook.

Only whites and asians

youtube.com/watch?v=0mYUMctFm60

There go, worth not being extinct I'd say. Milage may vary.

>deserve
Deserving is a spook gg no re

I love you.

>crowd control situation

E A S Y

We stil haven't fulfilled our purpose.

Matter -> organic matter -> organisms -> complex organisms -> consciousness -> ...
We can go extinct when we fulfill our role.

Because I don't feel like dying and you're too much of a lazy pigfucking coward to make me.
So that's two

Parents starving their children violates the NAP

we still have to fulfill our destiny of leaving this galaxy and raping the rest of it

>implying consciousness has merit
>implying thinking it does isn't just your own consciousness trying desperately to justify it's pointless existence
Consciousness only exists to be a tie breaker when your instincts and unconcious mind get caught between two equally strong impulses (when you're underwater and stuck between the desire to breathe and the desire to hold your breath to avoid drowning) and to contemplate it's own existence endlessly.
Consciousness is overrated.

I should spare humanity because some 70 year old japanese business man will plow her?

Memes.

>tfw weaponized memes will save humanity from apocalyptic alien invasion

/thread

the concept of "Deserving" anything is a social construct.