What nation has historically had the most beautiful women?

What nation has historically had the most beautiful women?

Who were renown for their women in antiquity and the medieval ages?

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-was-dental-hygiene-like-during-the-Middle-Ages-in-Western-Europe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kingdom of Israel.

The Romans liked Celtic women better than German and other Barbarians but not quite as much as Romans, Spaniards, or Greeks and none of them as much as small boys and goats

The Circassians and other Caucasus peoples were considered the most beautiful by both Europeans and the Ottomans since the early modern era at least. For this reason at one point they were considered to be the "blueprint" for white people, hence Johann Blumenbach coining the term "Caucasian race".

isolated nations with a history of dependence on piracy or raids consistently have the most beautiful women due to stealing and breeding the prettiest girls they capture.

Then why are Arab, Mongol, and Turkish women so nasty?

Say what?

they aren't isolated, and many raiding mongolians didn't settle down in mongolia.

ugly
also back to /mena/

she honestly looks really ugly

Why would you openly admit to being gay?

Arabs and turks atleast dont look bad.

Arabs are the worst of the bunch

I'm a fag and idk where you get off calling someone like this ugly. not my thing but she looks fine.

The Circassians of the Caucuses.

Also, the women of the Empire of Trebizond were renowned for their supposed beauty.

Russia

Russia has two types of women. The nasty prostitutes and the really pretty cunts. Neither is gf material.

Persia.

Veeky Forums, what nation has historically had the most handsome men?

Who were in renown for their husbandos in Antiquity and the Medieval era?

Australia.

Eastern Europe and the Caucasus

the shape of her nose and how far apart her eyes are looks offputting

she kinda looks like one of those things from the movie avatar

I wonder who is behind this post

Slavs, the Caucasus and the Iranian plateau

Is pic related what you find attractive? Fag

sounds like you just suffer from madonna-whore complex

No, it doesn't apply to any other country. Russia is unique in its women.

So basically R1a haplomeme?

Keep in mind the vast majority of women during the medieval times would have been fucking disgusting. Hygiene wasn't all that popular then and neither was shaving. Think about how infrequently people bathed back then. Think about the lack of soap and shampoo that would leave skin and hair filthy, even after the occasional scrub. What, if any dental care did the average woman receive? Not much. At best their breath would be fucking abhorrent and at worst their teeth would be rotting in their mouths. Also, no tampons. The stench that would come from the average medieval undercarriage would be unbearable.

Which antiquity?

>empire of trebizond

They are still known as beautiful.
Think of pale dark haired girls with blue and green eyes.

oh yes

Are you a literal autist?

only on Veeky Forums is morality subjective but beauty must be objective

so then why are somalians so ugly

India. There's a reason why it's been invaded by foreigners numerous times throughout history.

Just googled Circassians and goddamn those are some beautiful women.

Reminder.

Because of the fact that before the industrial revolution it usually accounted for a good 25% plus of all world wealth?

Lol you have shit taste What YOU posted is an ugly long faced, big nosed rat, the one you insulted is a goddess

Western and Southern Slavic women are top tier.

Sultans have traditionally had a huge thing for blonde haired blue eyed women. The Sultans running Spain during the caliphate bread so much with the blondes from Galicia that they were deposed

American women.

> Sultans have traditionally had a huge thing for blonde haired blue eyed women.

No, they didn't.

> The Sultans running Spain during the caliphate bread so much with the blondes from Galicia that they were deposed

No, they were blonde and blue eyed already by the 3rd generation.

The ones who ended the Caliphate were basically European Muslims.

Heck, about 99% of Muslims in Muslim Spain were just local converts and their offspring.

Also, the head of a Caliphate is not a sultan.

I unironically agree.
Indian women are so hot and they have good values too.

This, the men too, they were described as tall handsome with fair eyes, shame they are muzzies tho.

Trebizond was able to get royal marriages easier due to their beautiful women

Jewish grils are the best

that because the arabs inbreed which causes the beautiful genes that they raided to be destroy

Damn you need to step up your standards

spartan women

Berbers

All false. The women would be in shape and with a healthy diet. Also people washed regularly (what is a fresh water stream?).

iberians, who are also one of the most mixed ethnics

I think Marco Polo mentioned something about Persian women being especially gorgeous. Alexander's army also found Sogdian qts pretty hot.

People bathed once a year in Medieval Europe user. If you're looking for clean women, I'd go with the Middle East and Asia of the time

there is also iberian peninsula that was basically europe that kept the good greco-roman manners and improved them with muslim influence

and no, the average medieval person would be extremely disgusting by nowadays hygiene standards

Is there any race that is proven to have the biggest/best titties?

>People bathed once a year in Medieval Europe user.
Not true. And again, bathing is different from rinsing off in a stream which was common. Only during the Black Death did they (ironically) stop bathing.

>nd no, the average medieval person would be extremely disgusting by nowadays hygiene standards
Hygiene is different from appearance. They would be healthier and in better shape, despite smelling different.

South Americans probably

>mfw I see filthy Europeans meme for the 1453'd time

Are we talking native, or colonial?

lol nosejob. Shame, I've got a thing for them.

Jews are unironically in the running for #1.

Celtic women were raped out of existence in England, Austria, and Iberia

French girls

Just googled them too and they all have that hideous slavic angular thinness to them

Persia, this is undisputed

>ctrl+f Italy
>no results
Well, fuck you too

If I wanted mouthy cunts I'd go to Russia

Satan trips is correct. Russian Jewish chicks are good gf material tho.

t. Russian

iirc nietzsche quoted some ancient historian or other writer who said as an eyewitness that the greek men of antiquity were far more beautiful than their women

I'd appreciate it if someone could find that quote

I'm going to have to ask for proof on that.

Spartan women were considered good looking because of their Veeky Forums lifestyle. So imagine a city of women wrestlers.

The children of Elohim who hail from the Jewish Nation are the hottest girls in reality and have been since their inception

Chinese nations, Circassians, Germanic nations.

There are, French, Tunesian, Maroc, Greek, Spanish girls that look Italian.

Italian is nothing special

Wow great thread you fucking retarded virgins. How would anyone know what nation had the most beautiful women? Not only is your question totally unverifiable, it also has nothing to do with history. Just because you put the word "historically" in your retarded spew doesn't make it relevant. Literally go kill yourself right now. This is pathetic.

>t. Buttblasted Italian

Persians have been a perennial presence in harems globally.

there are also a lot of blondes / redheads in trabzon

Dang it people! We need to get to the bottom of this urgent matter!

Dude, people took good care of their teeth during the middle ages. First search result on google...

quora.com/What-was-dental-hygiene-like-during-the-Middle-Ages-in-Western-Europe

>quora.com
legit

That ass

California

Arabs during the Umayyad and Abbasid caliphates considered Romans (byzantine) to be the most beautiful, but also temptresses who "made cuckolds out of their husbands". Also they (him actually, this is based on a single writing) described Romans as blonde and blue eyed, which is kinda funny.

I don't get it.

What do you find funny?

Kenya

evidence for this?

Kenya post more of her?

hnnnnnng

Somebody post some big blonde Nordic wominz

I´d say the rarest.
Blond, big tits, blue eyes.

England and Germany

>Blond, big tits, blue eyes.
They will die soon, with out special help

>Historically illateracy: the post
First of, shaving of body hair is something which have come and gone in popularity with different peoples. For example there's a quote from someone about a medieval frankish knight who, when witnessing the shaved groins of the muslims in the local bathhouse demanded that his servant would shave both his and his ladies' private parts.
Secondly, bathing was popular during the middle ages. It was not untill the enlightenment era that people stopped doing it as they thought it was dangerous.