Why do people reproduce?

Why do people reproduce?

the chemicals in their head tell them to

True but still a stupid answer, because that's why we do everything we do.

so no extinct mane

It makes them feel happy and fulfilled because it's evolutionarily advantageous to feel that way.

>the true answer is stupid
Okay.

To spite nihilistic faggots like you and to pass on something of ourselves despite us being doomed to die.

Not "the" true answer, a trivially true answer that gives no information. You may as well say "because of causes."

It's power and control, and impregnating a woman feels good.

Why is this? Whenever im in love i want to impregnate that girl

Why expect some "deep" philosophical answer to something that is scientifically provable.

Is this a legit reason?

Those that have their genes passed from generation to generation are the best/most effective of their species; you must have sex and pass on genes, because if you do not you must not be an effective member of your species.

This is a cyclical train of thought in which the act of doing simultaneously provides the justification for doing it.

To kill a few minutes before they go to work

So the question is. Does procreation make a person good?

I guess that depends on how your kids turn out.

Why is she crying? Is she in mourning? Who's the douche nozzle with the cigar?

IDK it was just some picture I got off a Veeky Forums or /wg/ thread

But I think the guy is pestering her on the train

That is literally all life is about

That is the singular purpose of life which we have evolved to fulfill.

Ye it's called the irritating gentleman, she's going or returning from a funeral but he just wants some puss

It is one of several necessary phenomena that support the creation of the Machine, but most people are not aware of this.

Propagation of DNA. Reproduction is the driving force behind every living creature + viruses as a bonus.

Prions kind of do the same thing but that's more relatable to a free radical mechanism you'd find in an ochem class.

God commands it

Feels good man

It is our prime directive.

The way nature works is that if something succeeds, more of it gets made.

because God commands it

People are stupid and sex feels good.

There's a choice and they're both valid, but sacrificing everything and taking nothing is always going to win.

because it is your primary objective as an organism

Says who?

childhood is viewing sex as a mechanical means to an orgasm superior to masturbation
adulthood is developing an impregnation fetish and the idea of your seed conquering a woman's womb to be ever more hotter than an empty fuck

your genetics

Weak source, different organisms organize in countless different ways. Like ants, it's just the queen that's populating.

Because sex feels good, and many people have accidents, is one answer.
Another is that many people actually want to be parents, for many reasons, such as wanting to enjoy raising a child, having someone to take over the family name, having someone to look after you when you're old, Etc.

she's returning from her husband's funeral (the painting was made after the franco-prussian war)

Enlightenment is the cuckqueaning fetish.

Good Question. I wonder why Adam and Eve reproduced desu.