Are you fucking blind?

All of these DGB faggots spreading false hope were the same faggots that hyped BitBean and vTorrent and then you know what happened? That shit kept falling.

Invest in real coins...or keep wagecucking it.

LamboLand for DGB? Shut the fuck up with that stupid shit faggots.

the classic

GTFO OUR BOARD SHILL

Sounds about right

same person:
sage and report this thread.

I'm flattered but no. Talking some sense into the massive faggotivity I see.

sage.

DGB had the 8th largest traded volume over the last month; That's 60M in volume. Yeah it got dumped hard by speculators but do you really think that this kind of volume can be achieved without a solid framework ? It will be back up 2000 sat within a week while Bitbean is a running joke, funny joke but one that has little going beyond that.

im literally the reimu shiller, have been shilling DGB since it was sub 100 sats, and this image promotes DGB.

Autism at its finest here.

STRAT and BTC are the only coins I have any faith in at this point.

sage

That would make sense if it had any logic to support it. Bean is a joke, and DGB is a joke with FOMO volume.

Ya'll have got to stop deluding yourselves. Now run along, get some Sia like any smart person should.

Be the beginning cork in this faggotiousness, en masse.

Too bad bitbean is fucking faster than dgb and has actual tech.

Nh has the largest amount of crypto holders and they're fucking revealing their atms and bean shop there.

You're a retard that doesn't even check a coin's website.

You laugh.

I sprout.

Oh yeah, Vtorrent.
Whatever happened to that?

Who cares, it still goes up and down like any other shitcoin. There are profits to be made. Bought yesterday around 1100 and set an order to sell at 1350 which it did hit for a brief moment again. Ez profit. Fuck outta here

>2397247

You're a poser. You're out in the field praying for water when some of us own actual farms. Stop with the pipe dreams. They smell of manure anyway.

Real tech my fucking ass. Segwit is happening how about you actually learn about what a blockchain is and the politics surrounding it.

But instead, you decide to take the route of a passive wagecuck, hoping you'll get rich one day because you don't have it in you stake your claim in a worthy investment.

By all means, keep listening to the bagholders, bleeding on the side line after a mass fleecing as it were.

I does

Made a lot of money off both of em. Over $125k combined. Make fun. Talk shit. Be butthurt. Don't Care.

Logic ?

Mutherfucker speculation has nothing to do with logic. These companies are in their infancy and DGB has managed to survive for 2 years in this enviroment; It's resilience and it's active team are some of the most promising indicators availble; a stupid peer awarded contest and a private server gave it so much traction and these events will keep repeating throughout the second half of 2017. It's bumby ride but I am still sitting comfy.

> BitBean is a joke
2.5 years of development, upgraded website coming with swag store and Point-Of-Sale solutions. The lead dev reached his goal to work on this full time, us beaners are gunna laugh all the way to the moon while you pig disgusting FUDDERs should stay on earth or kys.

I think you fucking greedy whales dumped the price low enough by now. Stop being jewish

sage

How's that Kool-aid tasting? Giving you strength the hurl those bags right?

Right.

You had ample warning. What, don't tell me you don't use a stop loss with your bots? Do you even bot?

inb5 nah

This senpi

Why don't you fuck read or do research for once you fudding kike.

The price of bitbean is falling everyday.

I agree with OP.

DGB is SCAMCOIN will be 500 sat soon leaving all yall crying with your shitbags.

DGB fudders were the retards that kept saying
>LEL I ALREADY SOLD MY BAGS AND BOUGHT ME SOME BEANS
OP is lying

I agree both were over-hyped; however, both actually have dedicated developers.

I'm actually looking forward to bitbean. Surprisingly, Bitbean is actually pretty damn cool.

Anyone got some free beans? I've been trying to sprout but my current weight is fucking 1.

2JjVoqR25GvtCAn6WNuBZuyxTUPUecKevN

I bought sia, but nice try.

faggot.

Is there hope for Verge as a real coin? I makes me fucking depressed that there's apparently less value to it than fucking bitbean