Why is numidia not a famous civilization?

Do you guys think of Numidia as a civilization worthy enough to be compared to carthage or babylon?

They were actually Greek.

They were berbers not greek

You have to be civilized to count as a civilization.

juba was the gangster de tutti gangsti

Who the hell are you talking to?

Not him, but I'm going to go out on a limb and guess it's the poster about him who said that they were Greek. now don't quote me on this, and I still have to investigate a lot more but my running hypothesis is as stated.

Why would you say they weren't civilized? Historians say they managed to build cool graves like the pic i've put, gud cities but rome destroed them n rebuilt them, and they had a successful agriculture and a written language

they were pontus not berbers

So you are saying current berbers are greeks? And i'm guessing sea peoples?

The fuck are pontus?

So in other words you be saying they was QWAANGZ (n shit)?

Haven't you ever played Rome Total War 1?

Jesus...

Ofcors not, north africans are not black, berbers are not black, visit north africa and see for yourself

Funny fact: the original Berbers was black. The current Berber have been white washed with vaccines brought by the French (not the original, who was also black, but the new ones).

Fuck off lmao, they weren't black when egyptians painted them, god i hope you're trolling i can't tell anymore with kang shit going around

>He doesn't know Pontus
>laughinglegions.jpg

Lmao whitey can't handle dat much truth bombs.

African americans u wuz congoids look for ur heritage in congo n leave mine alone

Now i'm guessin by pontus u mean punics, no numidia was established befor the fall of carthage stupid they braught carthage down themselves, the few punic survivors were devided between numidia and palestine i think, but even punics were mostly berbers

They didn't do much.

There is a wide plenthora of civilizations that existed and yet nobody gives a shit about them, on a number of continents.

They had many personalities that changed philosophy and litterature, but they wrote in latin n some of em did it in rome they were berbers but they moved to rome, also they faught rome, plus king jubaII was the shit he was a philosopher , a historian and a plant scientist, Massinissa might have invented communism though

>a wide plenthora

what did he mean by this?

I knew a girl that had a huge wide plenthora once. Pretty weird.

Learn how to reply

>carthage or babylon

No, but they were not Black either. Their coins ended up in Britain, these could have been payment from Hannibal to mercenaries, or from trade with the isles.

> pic related from Britain

It's amazing that the isles had a relationship with North Africa.

This everybody knows that evil shitskins aren't capable of civilizations.

Lol you want the best proof that they were not black? The genographic project of national geographic just run a dna test on tunisians and they are 88% north african, so berbers, tunisians are not nig nogs, also 66% of egypt r north africans , natives sorry black people lol egyptians weren't black afterall

But yeah, there's alot of coins and roman statues of their kings that prove they were not black, even neothilic period cave drawings in tassili algeria that describes how they looked and lived back then, egyptian drawings of them too, fun fact: berbers are also known as the moors that invaded spain sorry black people you were not moors either lol

They were not black lol

DELET DIS

The coins probably ended up in britain because Rome used numidian mercinery troops too, just like carthage