The crypto-train began in 2008. Bitcoin miners who held to their coins have it for life...

The crypto-train began in 2008. Bitcoin miners who held to their coins have it for life. Same thing for those who joined the second wave of coins.

Before that we had Silicon Valley stocks. Which ended up in 2008.

What is the equivalent of crypto in 2008 of today?

Other urls found in this thread:

freakonomics.com/podcast/chuck-e-cheeses-kid-can-learn-price-theory/
github.com/theQRL/QRL/blob/master/QRL_whitepaper.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mass adoption of crypto will be the next boom

gold

These booms cant keep happening forever, the crash is coming, and the NWO will take over forever.

I'm looking deeper. What is that which we barely know today that will become "crypto" in 2020.

>crypto will boom

Yes, stocks are still there and they also mooned. They are not mutually exclusive.

In that case, how can you make your way into the NWO? As long as there is time and you have vision, just find a way.

You dont, the families have been working towards a NWO since antiquity, if you arent already with them you're fucked

Even if NWO happens, there would be levels. Put yourself in the best situation. Or marry into one of those families.

IF if happens.

there is no "best situation". the only people who win in the NWO are the elite.

From your intellect I can tell that in any case you're screwed.

Well of course I'd be screwed, I'm not part of the elite.

>What is the equivalent of crypto in 2008 of today?

Still crypto.

You are mentally retarded if you don't think BTC/ETH will go up 9 orders of magnitude from where it is now.

We haven't even BEGUN to start to attempt to scratch the surface of the the string of the quark of the outermost electron of the atom on the tip of the very tip of the iceberg of the glacial cluster of the ice planet. I would not hesitant to buy ETH for 1 million dollars per coin, and I'd feel great about it.

What is the most used program on earth? Which program is literally used by every single computer multiple times a day, every single day all over the planet? Here it is: RSA. Cryptography is an inherent human need. And this is where crypto is headed. And beyond. Every single computer, embedded in every single facet of life.

After the AIs take over, they will be using blockchain technology to keep every other AI in check so they can have a successful AI society.

Game theory DEMANDS that a civilization will tend toward decentralization. If you don't believe me, I can mathematically prove it. Or you can just wait 10 years when everyone is losing their fucking minds.

Okay show me your bullshit mathetical proof

>BTC/ETH will go up 9 orders of magnitude from where it is now
kek

top kek

There are trillions out there waiting to enter the capital B blockchain.

Urbit

Crypto can stay high and increase. Central banks across the world are printing like crazy. The money needs to find a safe haven.
In fact, the global economy needs crypto to avoid hyperinflation.

This post is correct.

I feel like I'm spamming this explanation at this point but it bears repeating. Total market cap of all coins is less than TD Bank. That's ONE Canadian bank. Not world markets or gold or an American market or the TSX or even the big 5. Just one Canadian bank.

If bitcoin reaches parity with gold, just gold, price per coin will be 450,000$. The sky is the fucking limit. Hell, the edge of the milky way is the limit.

You don't have a "bubble" when nobody you know is in crypto and a handful of teenagers are investing 20$ each. The only bubble, in that situation, is the one in which you're living. You know when you have a bubble? When every 60 year old in the entire country is spamming his broker, asking how he can dump his entire 401k into crypto.

That's gotta be years away. But when it happens, it's going to make the Earth shake.

Humans are idiots. Even the elites.

Conspiracy theories rely on a group of humans being supernaturally smart.

It doesn't happen. Even the book, 'the Prince' admitted that to get and hold power was at least somewhat based on fortune. Society is based on chaos theory where small changes can make big waves. How the fuck can people predict those changes? Especially if these elite families can from ancient times where people thought using lead as a sweetener was a good idea?

Time to take your meds, user

so you are saying ammunition,waterfilters and MRAs are the crypto of tomorrow?

Gonna screencap and post to /r/iamverysmart

You might want to look up the average IQ of ashkenazi jews.
Time to take your bluepill and continue sleeping, user.

>How the fuck can people predict those changes?
They don't have to. Do you understand how embedded they are in all the existing financial institutions/governments? Why take a risk predicting something when you can make the event happen and profit off it? And sure the Elite may be dumb, but normal people are even DUMBER, so they'll just let it happen.

Remember what happened to Bitcoin's price when the NWO froze Cyprus's bank accounts and stole 10%. Imagine what's going to happen when they do that world wide.

Then when everyone is on BTC, they just start over with even more control than before. Now they can watch everyone's transactions and will force people to tie an identity to an address.

The problem is that ANYONE can create a cryptocurrency

But BARELY ANYONE can create gold

The only thing gold is good for is circuitry. Its just a shiny rock, and when an asteroid mining business comes along, then the amount of gold we have will increase, making gold an inflationary store of wealth.

>when an asteroid mining business comes along

Kek and when we get quantum computing... X

So there are people in Veeky Forums that know what cryptos really are also...

That's why you don't buy ANYONES cryptocurrency.

Nobody can create bitcoins (without mining, same with gold). Buy bitcoin.

>team does something controversial with BTC or team decides to abandon
>some people decide to fork off and work with something new; some people decide to stay
>BTC splinters many times in 100 years
>can't splinter the value of gold

ETH and ETC is one example

There is no functional quantum computer in existence yet. Microsoft says maybe 10 years from now.

Meanwhile Ethereum Metropolis is coming out later THIS year and will allow for quantum-secure storage.

Asteroid mining is already possible. No one has created a company to do it though, so it's only a matter of time.

You're going to be kicking yourself in the pants for thinking that you missed the crypto train when it's still going strong.

cryptocurrency is a glorified ponzi scheme

>Microsoft says maybe 10 years from now.

Sure and in 10 years the entire internet will be destabilized and every crypto on earth will be undermined.

Whereas, asteroid miners will dilute the pool of gold (which is still a finite resource)

>banks print money
>money used to buy crypto
>people then cash this money in and spend it on things
>somehow doesn't cause the money supply to go up
bruh

>in 10 years the entire internet will be destabilized and every crypto on earth will be undermined.

What are you even on about? You really think people will stop mining crypto?

I've seen other version of this post in other threads, but it's worth repeating (or spamming).

The only thing I disagree with is the timeline. You say mass adoption will be "years" away. A sane person would think so, but the timeline of crypto, in my experience, has been condensed beyond anything imaginable. The rate of change (and increase) is insane. I think the mass-adoption boom may come upon us at any moment now.

ETH will go a gazillion, BTC will collapse-- or the opposite, or neither... US Gov will try to overregulate and Vitalik will shift roles to being the ghostly mastermind behind an international insurrection against central banking... or quit crypto to become a primitivist living in a shack and farming... or he may join forces with Putin and rule the world.

I know all that previous paragraph is nutso, but my point is nobody knows. Only thing for sure is that it's gonna be a goddamn rollercoaster...

IDEA: Cryptocurrency could be the answer people have been searching for in order to provide Universal Basic Income.

The security will be broken by quantum computers

It takes several years to create a profitable mine on earth, you're kidding yourself if you think asteroid mining is going to have any significant impact in the next 50 years.

Virtual reality.
Quantum computing.

Oh shit, I like the way you think.

I am agnostic on UBI as a social cure-all, but that doesn't mean you aren't right... it could well be.

Oh I see. You thought "undermined" meant "less mined". I mean the cryptographic hashing will be broken and basically all security on the net will be broken

Your mother's butthole is a glorified ponzi scheme.

I never said it would have any impact in the next 1000 years. Read the thread

The important thing is it takes away their printing press. Solutions like TumbleBit are being worked on for anonymity.

your mother's bleached butthole is a glorified ponzi scheme.

Did you not see the part where the entire bitcoin blockchain is public? All they have to do is look at previous deposits and subtract the sells, and if they find that some is missing that should be there... Welp get fucked by the actual cyberpolice

Once the normies get a hold of it they will cry out for the government to come and protect them because to see people earn 1000% returns under a year will offend their understanding of the world.

>I own some BTC and some ETH

>Let me fill the room with hot air and fairy tales how this will make me a lot of money

fuck off, you're going to get swallowed by a whale.

Quantum computing.

>soon the holohoax will be on the blockchain
>6 million years from now you'll be reminded of the 6 million

>Conspiracy theories rely on a group of humans being supernaturally smart.

Then what about AYYYY LMAOO's?

1/2
freakonomics.com/podcast/chuck-e-cheeses-kid-can-learn-price-theory/

I've been thinking about this for quite awhile. There's several billion factors at play, and the only people I've seen be right by looking at old posts are the ideas that got by on sheer survivorship bias. No one "knows" of course, but I like to think I have good analytical ability so I'd like to bring up a few things I've been thinking about.

1)Cryptos decimal pricing makes dynamic pricing(article above) way easier. More than a few people in the crypto space are talking about micropayments in the future, this might mean that you can sign up for "micro-dynamic-services", literally like a phoneline where you pay per minute but automated. We're talking vast transfer of small amounts of wealth, creating entirely new jobs that we haven't thought of yet. It wasn't possible to pay people for lots of services because it costs too much to use other services, but with crypto, this reduces the cost by an alarming rate.

2)Reduction of the profit of the credit system, thereby limiting the potential credit supply in the money supply. Since we have the USD right now and money printers, we don't have to worry about this sort of thing. Money is now flowing into currencies that are run by people with no to little financial experience and these people are setting up monetary policy by themselves with code. I think it's going to be a bloodbath. This is probably why ETH is mooning, it's unlimited and monetary system want unlimited cash in the system. Bitcoin is a forced gold standard, ETH is a replication of the system we have now and this is why corporations feel safe with it. It's whatever you want it to be, so they can just patch in whatever they want to do later. This is also why I don't see ETH ever going PoS.

3)Asians are desperate to escape their own deeply regulated financial systems. A huge percent of the recent ETH pump according to cryptomarketcap is South Koreans.

>Quantum computing.

This it will change everything. It will make truly intelligent AI possible. We will be able to make real changes to the universe and control it at a molecular level. The average human will be easily enslaved (as if we arent already) because any AI running on a Quantum Computer will process everything about us instantly and predict how to best control our behaviors

Quantum computing spells the end for 'freedoms' as we know it

2/2
3)This is important because of Tribalization. Modern culture lacks community in the western world, the eastern world also has this problem on a cultural level. You get lost in a crowd, so you join groups like ISIS/SJWs/Veeky Forums and collude with your new 'Tribe' to feel like you're a part of a group. Why does that matter? The internet has been pushing people into more and more decentralized groups, even without financial support. At this point, we're going to have entire financial systems easily setup within communities across the world. Veeky Forums coin. SJW coin. ISIS coin. The thing is, it's limited by language. Who do you trust in a decentralized world? The most familiar to you, the ones nearest and the ones who support you. Those who believe what you believe. Look at NGR coin, look at the pumps on here and the potential of the open ledger and whale spotting. These are developing internet nations, financial tribes pitting their coins against each other trying to outwit the other. I think we'll see both a tightening of national pride(along with the already current nationist trend globally) and tribal internet pride. You're going to have people with two allegiances, one to their nation, language, and people, and one to their favored money.

4)Finally, consensus. I've been reading as much as I can about it and how various blockchains do it, it's still fuzzy to me but it looks like we're talking about a new form of monetary policy government. Democratic monetary policy. This requires the power grid, and with PoW that means those with greater access to power and computing resources, but what about PoS? The whole UASF bitcoin debate is pretty interesting, but I think the ultimate problem is how when digital currency scales and becomes more relevant to the overall economy how that will affect the governance of the mining? Are we going to have people outlawing mining operations, will the government monopolize the mining supply?

Quantum computing isn't possible. I mean there's a hard limit in the structure of our universe that prevents it -- this may be because our universe itself is holographic in nature.

Don't hold your breath waiting for quantum computers

What's that hard limit?

>holographic in nature

I never understood what people meant by 'holographic universe'

What does this phrase even mean? Is it code-word for saying we have a creator but we are so brainwashed into hating God that the cognitive dissonance would wreck our minds? Even if we are created entities (which we obviously are) why does it make it any less real? What are the implications of being 'holographic'?

What kind of deranged fruitcup would compare Veeky Forums to Isis? Save this drivel for diary.

/thread
Quantum computing will kill 99% of crypto while the few that are quantum resistant will rocket in price.

>the few that are quantum resistant will rocket in price.

no such thing

github.com/theQRL/QRL/blob/master/QRL_whitepaper.pdf

your mother's prolapsed butthole is a glorified ponzi scheme

that doesn't really mean its Quantum resistant. they're speculating it will be but they won't know until quantum computing becomes accessible

>It doesn't happen

Nigger please, taken into notice the technology and systems we have in place in todays world and the progress made in a short time, its obvious there are some pretty smart people out there. Including the top families that are swimming in money controlling the banking system. When NWO comes it will come with a new currency that will take much from crypto. But there will be layers of abuse to continue the leeching of humans. Business as usual.

You're dumb, misunderstanding a simple comparison.

You smell like JIDF. They like to prescribe medication.

Who the fuck in there right mind is going to trade silver/gold for shitcoin in a true fiat basis collapse? All these paper tigers and their tangible capital uses hahaha. 1 mill btc lmfao

How so?

The elite are winning right now. Geniuses around the world are now advancing technology faster than the NWO could have ever dreamed of doing themselves.
The only thing that will save people is true decentralization of money, food, materials etc.

Crypto yes
BTC no
ETH maybe

You're assuming crypto has ended, which it far from

Also, if everyone here knew what would be the next "thing", don't you think this board would be talking about that non stop rather than crypto?

In other words, do your own fucking research

Still another 6 months to 3 years of this crypto action left.

It will be clear when the crypto train is over what is next.

Silver.

>>implying that NWO didnt created bitcoin.
>>implying that the NWO is printing and putting money on cryptos right now
guys! they own FED, you guys think they wouldn't control cryptos either ?
they OWN the system, we're damned

quantum resistant ledger
QRL
that whitepaper made me feel retarded

So much deluded nonsense in this thread about a regular ponzi scheme

omg what idiotism, that's not an idea, thats just saying random words that mean nothing

its funny because its true

LMAO

>Humans are idiots. Even the elites.
>
>Conspiracy theories rely on a group of humans being supernaturally smart.
What you don't seem to understand is that the "elites" are just people who know everything you know and more but choose to use it to their advantage instead of living in their mom's basements and trying to educate people on Veeky Forums. Even this post of mine is a waste of my time.

Very interesting read, thanks freind