Minereum Discussion

Discuss about it bizbros

Other urls found in this thread:

ethplorer.io/address/0x1a95b271b0535d15fa49932daba31ba612b52946#tab=tab-holders)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off

you know you shouldnt do this

you want minereum in the same board as fucking nigger coins?

i hate you

You realize genesis addressses. The ones which give you free minereum for no reason other than you followed the dev (who is not only communist, not only a chink but he is a full time retail clerk by the way) before the token was created.

Gives you free wealth while all the others take the hard risk, ya know that kind of sounds like welfare to me.

Should we rename minereum nigger gook coin?

Not to mention the fact that in a few months the total supply will be doubled
Its all down here from here

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

buy buy buy

i got 10 airdrops because i used a vpn :)

Much slower creation rate than most coins desu

This is a fucking meme, yes it's true that it has a slower creation rate, but it also began from 0, while most other coins have a multi million premine, so even a faster creation rate results in much lower inflation. This is why you hold an ICO instead of a fucking airdrop which hurts the early investors the most.
t. minereum holder

>free 1.8 MNE per day for life
>hurr durr this hurts the early investors

Also trips confirms MNE is now nigger gook coin

do you realize almost 80% of those wallets have been lost? cuck

another fag trying to keep this shit to yourself.

I was talking about investors
people who got genesis addresses didn't invest

good, sell, make sure to notify me when you do.

i hope biz learns to hate MNE. i want MNE to have nothing to do with niggercoin INC.

Jesus dude give it up, your coin is dog shit. The moment it became shit was the same moment you made 20 different genesis addresses by using your cell phones Hotspot and walking around the room during the address creation.

The reason being? No one wants to buy something to make someone else rich for nothing in return, period.

The dev is a failure who is hoping this will make him rich just as other failures flocked to this for the same reason. The only catch is, it wont. Move on and keep this shit shilling off my board go take it to reddit or tumblr where it belongs.

this much fud = people trying to buy in cheaper. saw this type of shit when eth was at 20 bucks

Salt

kek, the salt gets more salty the longer MNE accumulates and pumps again and again.

why am i bumping this shit.

kek
cope faggot

I sold it all today and put it into ICN. There's suppose to be some new exchange for mne coming this week tho

>I sold it all today and put it into ICN.
Great decision.

The FUD is ridiculous. A lot of people are trying to convince themselves that this coin won't moon. It's pretty funny actually.

Someone in another thread mentioned whales dumping on people.. the biggest "whale" this coin has holds something like 2100 Minereum.

(ethplorer.io/address/0x1a95b271b0535d15fa49932daba31ba612b52946#tab=tab-holders)

That's not much when you think about it.

Minereum has been getting lots of movement lately. I'd know. I've been trading it. The buy orders just keep getting bigger and the bots have been showing up.

The news of a new exchange, use-case, and even the Token Creation Service (once released) should send the value of this coin up.

Also, again, for the second time anons.. look at the provided picture. This is just another accumulation phase. The graph mimics itself.

Honestly this coin is better off without biztards joining the community.

Go buy your niggercoin, faggot who is reading this.

Wait so if you got in to MNE early, you get free MNE daily. But if you just buy MNE today, you don't? How is that fair?

early adopters will always be rewarded.

Is any part of this post untrue? Keep spamming FUD you deliousal retards lets ingore everyrhing else and just go over why you trust some Chinese register clerk with my lambo money?

The early adopters didn't do anything other than register an address. No financial risk involved.

They can just dump coins on you endlessly with no risk, while you as the buyer have to take all the risk. I don't see how this is going anywhere unless you convince a lot of stupid people this is somehow worth something and can gloss over this fact.

With other coins, even the early adopters take financial risk, either through hardware purchases or an ICO. This coin however, the early adopters can just dump on you forever while taking no risk.

If you can really convince people to buy this and take all the risk for ya, more power to you. However, I will not be one of those people.

proofs

early adopters: higher risk = higher rewards
except in this case, the genesis addresses were 100% free
go figure

That's fair enough. It's a very valid concern that many people aren't okay with.

Airdrop was actually seen as a better method than an ICO because it allowed a fair distribution of the coins. The dev did this to avoid problems similar to what happened to BAT.

People with addresses can only withdraw 1.8 MNE daily and almost all of them (from what I can tell) claim to be holding for a while. The Minereum community is strong. It could carry the project to a 10M marketcap (just like XBY's community).

That's my speculation, anyway. I don't want to miss out just because some pajeets are getting free money off my investment.

To each their own.

Also, using proxies or VPNs would've been trivial. The "developer" must've also put in his own addresses.

There's just about no reason for the genesis address holders to not do a periodic dump on you retards. This will never see any use. At least regular shitcoins can be mined or staked by anyone.

Doesn't really sound like an investment, more like a really clever pump and dump. What is the goal of this project? To me it sounds like the goals are to get more suckers to jack up the price of MNE so a few lucky people can make free money doing nothing. 10M market cap, for what?

This is the monetary equivalent of a free energy scam, and nothing more than pure speculative gamble that you can convince another person to be a bagholder for you, while you make free money.

Sounds like you are describing nigger coin to me

The investment is in the tech of Minereum.

Token Creation Service. It's supposed to be the easiest way to create your own tokens without understanding code. The next use-case is in the works but rumored to be a lottery service (win Minereum, I think if I understood correctly).

Clever PND? Make money doing nothing?

The dev could have easily launched Minereum as an ICO and asked for 10% of supply to be locked for himself. He would have made a lot more money.

And of course it's speculative. That's all crypto is.

>Token Creation Service. It's supposed to be the easiest way to create your own tokens without understanding code.
That's already possible and as easy as it could possibly be.

then why has literally no one heard of it?

oh wait, they havent, and thats why MNE went to 10 bucks from nothing in a month

salt cope no MNEer

Hey guys I'm not gay, I play football. I accidentally clicked this thread because I thought my mouse was hovered over the hot girls thread. Well, since I'm here I had a question let's say hypothetically I had gay thoughts (lol yea right) and I found my close friend attractive (ew gross) and one day we had sex in the back of my car after football practice (I would puke...the only thing I bang is chicks with big tits you know what I'm saying lol) but we didn't kiss. Would that be gay? We were wasted and while we were banging we kept calling each other fags. It's almost like a parody of when we bang chicks (remember this didn't happen). So that wouldn't make me gay right? Just a jokester?

everyone remember biz is comprised of a bunch of 12 year olds who buy "niggercoins" and have

Accumulation is rising too. It only gets better.

You couldn't have said it better.

I fucked upUnlike middle school, you're not allowed to fail any classes in high school and I've failed 4 out of 8 so far. My father can't get me a tutor and he doesn't know any of the shit that I do. I have to pass math but I haven't paid attention to math class since 4th grade.I mean shit, literally the only thing I remember about 6th grade math was that my teacher was black.Dropping out is not an option, although I found out a few months ago that college is more than just your major so I most certainly won't be paying a college $30,000 to give me high school classes for another 3 years. That pretty much just leaves me with freelance and trade schools.My dad says I shouldn't care about getting a job or paying for college and should just worry about my grades, but what happens when I'm 19 and just sitting at my house with a diploma and no plan?

If you can convince everyone to take part in your scam, well done. I won't be a bagholder taking all the risk while a select group of elites get to just dump MNE on me all day and inflate the currency. If I wanted to use that system, I'd get some fiat currency.

:trumpet::trumpet::trumpet::trumpet::trumpet::trumpet::trumpet::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull: IF YOU SEE THIS MESSAGE WHILE SCROLLING you have been visited by trumpet skeleton of the abyss. good bones and calcium will come to you but only if you reply 'thank mr skeltal' to this message and pasta it to 3 times!! :skull::skull::trumpet::trumpet::trumpet::trumpet::trumpet::trumpet::trumpet::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:

when the fuck is the exchange happening?

Both are alike. This is self mining. That is self stealing

dev says it should be sometime this week but it could be longer because it's up to the exchange, not him

Im pro mne and have been holding for a bit over a month now. So far i haven't regretted it, and look forward to checking on it every day. The most important thing about this coin TO ME are those Genesis holders. They will use every effort they can to make this coin succeed so they can profit off it handsomely, and i intend bottom feed my way along with em'.

Of course, the coin also has some great aspects as have already been pointed out in this thread.

Right. There are people even making advertising videos for Minereum on YouTube. lol

if this coin goes to 100$ then genesis holders will get almost 200$ everyday. It sounds ridiculous. However, it will be only 40-50 mil marketcap.

if this coin gets to 100$ im going to be the happiest bottom feeder in existence =)

sucks that we're not gen holders but that's just how it goes. I'll bottom feed any day.

Bottom feeders unite!

The thing is this happens 10x worse everyday on coins that are premined.