Blockfolio and Advice Thread

Poor just starting to get into crypto. Would appreciate any advice on what coins to buy on a budget. Also, post Blockfolios for inspiration.
I would like to make enough money to quit the wage slave life, pursue my dreams achieve happiness or at least be content with the state od my life.

Sell everything and put it into STRAT. It will double in two weeks. Or just gamble on shitcoins. Idunno

Go beg on the street and put it all on rdd

It's social

off 20 dollars?

I don't wanna rain on your parade op, but you may need more than 20 bucks starting capital, unless you find the next btc of course.

Poor fag here too, here,s what I have

Bro with $20 bucks you are practically playing slots. No need to diversify between multiples with that little funding.

What I would suggest is just keeping your $20 in Eth for the time being and watch the market. Research some of the smaller up and coming coins that are sub-1k sat's and then come back in a month and put in at least $500.

Crypto is dicey, for sure, but it is not the lottery where a $20 ticket is going to potentially give you millions. Don't listen to what any of these shit-coin pump and dump faglords say on here.

i see a lot of threads on boasting about shitcoins theyve made a few thousand off. then im assuming they sell and get out of it before their value drops in satoshis. i just dont know how to time it right.

Your coin choices look really solid op. Just invest in those and when you're 500 bucks in, look to add another coin or two.

I'm hodling so I'm okay but it was 500 at the start of the week.

Help, I cucked myself and bought DGB over 2k. What do?

lol nigger you're going to need to invest a lot more than $22 dollars to retire off crypto.

Gather 1000 then come back. Look for the next DGB or RDD and make 30k off your 1k. Then do it again and make 300k off your 30k. Then do it again and make 30M off your 300k. Then retire you retarded faggot.

Stop wasting your and everyone else's time with your $20 portfolio please

thanks for the advice. im not completely poor i just got over excited and jumped right in. ive got a rent/security deposit check to submit for a new place that'll cut my finances deep. ive got a job so ill be out of the water soon. ill put what i can into btc and watch the market. sound advice, glad there's been minimal shilling.

The dream right here

In the same boat as OP. Trying to turn my $100 into $1000. Advice?

nice choices. I would dip out of waves if you're looking for bigger short term gains. look into cloak or others that might be similar number wise.

except litecoin, why would you put into litecoin. it literally does nothing. maybe once crypto gets more widely adopted..

that's what i was thinking that litecoin would increase once crypto became a normie thing, but im not gonna wait til that happens. ill watch my two dollars and put more in when i can i think'll jump in the future

HODL