(Pic unrelated)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/TheGreatWar
youtu.be/KRrr-CDXijs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Milo is a pedo

americans saved ur ass just like in WW2

It never happened

Why do you think there are no WW1 movies/documentaries?

Cadorna was the #1 Commander

French fries were invented in the war.

The French could have won world war 1 without your help.
The Soviets already had the upper-hand in World War 2 and were gaining territory fast.

Go listen to Dan Carlins series on WW1 maybe not weird facts but good enough

Stopping the soviets from taking western europe, is still saving western europe.

shut up you fucking stupid assie cunt for fuck sakes do they even have books down under ?

You could have saved all of Europe if you helped the Germans.

Under-aged confirmed.

Not really ww1 related, but post-ww1 related at least.

The treaty of Versailles was not harsh at all. Except for the Rhineland occupation where industrial capital was physically transported out of Germany, Versailles """payments""" were made through loans accredited from British and American banks, which Germany of course never repaid.

The whole "Germany was ruined by Versailles!!!" is a lie.

Despite the name, mustard gas was absolutely horrible on your weiner

>The French could have won world war 1 without your help.

it would've stalemated at least, and would've ended with a sue for peace

>u-u-under age..d confir..m..ed
>a.. am i .. doing it right?!?

god your so fucking reddit

What about the annexation of German land and the extermination of ethnic Germans by Polish?

You don't think that's harsh?

>Hur dur plebbit
lol

youtube.com/user/TheGreatWar

French combined with the British were already steam rolling the German front lines with their new land tanks, yeah I believe they could have won but that's just my own opinion.

The Germans surprised the world with their submarines and had encircled Englad. England had like a week's worth of food left before they would have to surrender. Germany had effectively won the war. But then the Jewish Zionist parasites sidled up to Britain and told them they could promise to get the US into WW1 if Britain would hand over Palestine to them. This deal was confirmed with the Balfour Declaration.

The Jews made good on their end and the US soon entered a very unpopular war, which extended it and the suffering of the peoples of Europe and led directly to the poor treatment of the Germans which would lead inevitably to WW2. Congrats you fucking vermin, I hope every single one of you dies in a fire.

just finished this, it was pretty good

hurr
>implying

Fuck off succy nigger

Weird planes.

About half of all men fighting in the first world war were black men.

>ww1
>ctrl+f
>christmas
>truce
>0 results

youtu.be/KRrr-CDXijs

That might not be such a terrible outcome though. Without the leverage of an unconditional surrender, maybe the French wouldn't have been such vindictive assholes and Hitler wouldn't have cause to start WWII.

NOBODY WANTS NOBODY LIKES

KIKES KIKES KIKES

It was actually 3 quarters of all men you fucking racist.

Kek. Fucking cucked Swedes

>extermination
What extermination?

Rico and carmen actually got married

white peace was a option on 1916/1917 until the usa joined the war and fucked europa up

Serbia won first allied victories in WW1

i dont know what you mean weird, but bulgaria mobilized just over 25% of its total population, making it the country who mobilized the most of its population during war in the world.

If you didn't have a gas mask the second way to survive a gas attack was piss in a rag and breath through it.

if we didnt came through after the truce , the ME would have been alot worse than what it is now