Neatherdal

>Just as smart
>has their own language
>has ape strength

How the fuck did we drove them to extinction? and what would have happened if they existed in recorded history? would there be a divide in the species? would the military prefer Neantherdals in their numbers?

>just as smart

They were intelligent, but humans definitely excelled in that area.

They're women couldn't resist the big human cock.

*their

Sorry autocorrect.

cranal size =/= intelligence. their material culture was much more primitive than homo sapiens 40,000 years ago.

They were wiped out in the Hyper War by gooks. A tragedy, truly.

Am I under a false impression in recalling that Neanderthals were in essence 'cave-men'
in that their mode of life was predominantly of dwelling in or near a protected/easily secured cave environment?

This being relevant to the development of an intelligence more optimized for that specific environment, in contrast to the more varied and far-travelling Homo Sapiens. Homo Sapiens had an edge not because of more absolute competence but because of more general competence in regards to their environment.

No, we didnt kill them. They killed themselves.

Homo Sapien tribes learned to work with others, Neantherdal tribes however fought to the death

>They killed themselves
O my god Scandis are descended from Neanderthals

They were so tired of their peace, tranquility and wealth that they brought smelly sapiens refuges to rape their women and kill their men?

They do that thing like chimps where they drop a weight of stress and guilt that causes hair loss and suicide.

Wanna fugg a neanderthal qt

yes you are under a false impression

we don't know much about neanderthal at all, particularly their day-to-day life or their desires

Are we then free or not free to hypothesize the implications of the physical attributes of their environment on their behavior as a species?
I guess what I'm ultimately trying to ask is whether it is possible to learn something new and testable by engaging in such hypotheses.

>Fucking Neatherdals can't even spell their own fucking name.

No idea of cavemen comes from the fact that caves are good for preserving bones and as such lot of remains are found in caves. Theres no reason to assume they werent capable of building other kinds of shelters.

that is a very good point and I honestly missed it.

I heard a popsci thing that psychologically, the Neanderthals represent the ultimate Other, almost human but horrifically different, which in a prehistoric civilization, is sheer existential terror. Probably the motivation for desperate violence.

>How the fuck did we drove them to extinction?

We didn't. Or at least, there is no evidence we did. The leading hypothesis is that they simply couldn't adapt to climate change. They had high caloric requirements and lacked the dexterity to accurately throw projectiles or the endurance to chase down prey, so when forests turned to plains they couldn't get enough to eat.

I heard this before too.
Most dumb hypothesis i ever heard.

Psychology is a pseudoscience.

The leading hypothesis is that they mixed race with the homo sapiens in Europe, that's how white people came to existence

This also explains white intellectual superiority

Neanderthal weren't as bright as humans

Their tools and clothing were primitive and ragged compared to humans

>This is what atheists actually believe

Holy shit, evolutionists are fucking dumb

>How the fuck did we drove them to extinction?
We didn't tho. We Europeans ARE the Neanderthals.

>I'm 1/10000000000000th Irish

Protip: Abos are part Neanderthal too

ITT: atheist fantasies thread

Ooga booga my grandfather was a monkey that crawled out of a slime pit

Inability to cope with the animals that they had hunted getting rarer/going extinct mixed with competition from another animal species that filled the same role as a tool using apex predator.

Abos look the most neanderthal, obviously outside of skin colour.

>trolling this hard for (you)'s

Do you actually believe the things you're saying?

Or are you just LARPing?

they actually believe it, lol

atheists are delusional

I wish Veeky Forums had some god-damned moderation. This YEC trolling bullshit is really fucking annoying.

>facts are annoying

0/10 here's your reply

I think he is serious.

Evolutionists have put alot of faith in their retarded belief, no matter how debunked it is.

It's unfortunate because these people believe in pseudo-history (millions of years, monkey men) and unironically believe it really happened.

Depends on when and where you look. There are constantly new examples of behaviour emerging that would disagree with you.

I've heard some interesting things about how we interacted with them during interbreeding. If those theories are true then we didn't. They died because we became friends and started fucking each other, which was a bad deal for them in the long run

Can you please stop bullying my degree?

/thread

>implying he isn't an atheist exploiting poe's law to turn people against religiosity

Everyone tries to be le ironic these days because they can't convince people by being honest, so they pretend to be what they think the other side is doing to make that side look silly. Stormfags pretend to be tumblrites, leftists pretend to be capitalists, people who hate the environment pretend to be ecomentalist.

Nobody can just admit what they believe in, they have to bury it under layers of irony and desperate attempts to convince you to join the opposite side.

evolution & creationism are both retarded and hard to believe

I kinda enjoy the fact that that's a thing though

>Everyone else is like, wrong guys I'm so unique!!!

>Yet H. Sapiens still smashed that hairy puss

>implying it wasn't the other way around

male h. sapiens and female h. neanderthalensis would not produce a fertile hybrid

Sluts don't need brains desu.

I think a larger part of that is the learned behavior of this site; an user makes a large thought out and well sourced post that gets no replies while an user who shitposts or says something provocative will get a flurry of replies which leads to the reinforcement of dumbed down and argumentative discourse for the purpose of getting replies. That's why threads that start off like: Muslims never accomplished anyth- will get 200 replies while the thread where an user essentially wrote a paper on Chinese/American differences had basically none.

I agree, it's awful. It's like any post without buzzwords is just destined for the trash. This site is where discourse goes to die.

>be anonderthal
>come hokme from bad hunt
>grak and dandu killed by mammoth
>broke my rock spear
whataday.cavepainting
>get to cave
>hear grunting
>open door flap
>anonderthal's wife being humped by homo sapien
>go cromagnon shit on her
>she says sorry, but homo sapien dick just feels too good.

theres the door

They were humans, just not sapiens.

I'd like to leave. I'm not sure why I keep coming back. It's like I need to inflict a little bit of suffering upon myself every day as penance for something I did.

If you think that's bad I still go to /tv/ from time to time.

> Implying Abos are actually the same species or even human
When will this meme die?

then shut up complaining, bitch.

migrants came

I thought abos bred with a different homo species (denosovian?)..

>whataday.cavepainting

Kek'd

Jesus

Will we ever get an hbo series chronicling interactions between neanderthals and CRO magnons in ice age Europe?

I'd watch the shit out of it.

>Extinction

we didn't, the italian supervolcano blew them the fuck out with meters to decimeters of ash from spain to russia, which was their territory span

if anything the current societies in europe and eastern asia with the greater amount of neanderthal genes are the societies which have performed and progressed the best while those who don't have always been slackin'

This thread is such a mess.

According to the book "The secret of our succes" it would've been social learning which made Sapiens more adaptable.

We didn't drive them to extinction, and "ape strength" (they weren't that much stonger than us) isn't the only key to survival. No-one knows the knockout cause, but their numbers were already low when Homo Sapien arrived, around 500,000 individuals spead from Europe to the Caucus. There's probably two main factors, a) they had a very high infant mortality rate and b) their shoulders were stocky and could rotate well, which meant they couldn't throw javelins. And that meant they had to fight animals in close combat, and so were far more prone to injury.

Neanderthals were what we today call autistic. They were too autistic and really struggled. We can see this as white people are much more likely to be autistic than other races and have the most Neanderthal DNA.

Asians have more Nean blood than whites.

This was one of the theories given in the Sapiens book by the guy with the funny name

They'd be treated the same way primitive people were/are treated in whatever the era is. So today they'd he treated at least in principle / politically / acedemically the same as most indigenous groups. It would be controversial in the extreme to claim they are another species and any theories from the past claiming that would be treated as outdated, refuted scientific racism. I'm not saying indigenous people are other species but that's just how it would go down in today's political climate

>so when forests turned to plains they couldn't get enough to eat.
Is this why they went to Europe?

They are literally no more different from us than a Black man is different to a European man. We even share some DNA of theirs.

>Neatherdal
They were bred out by miscegenating homos.
Consider this simple fact the next time you browse Reddit.

>would the military prefer Neantherdals in their numbers?
Would not the other guys have N's in their pack?
Wars would be the same: people killing and people dying. It'd only look different to the naive.

Didn't humans outnumber neanderthals substantially

They couldn't adapt to change as well as we could.

They were about 6-7 times more different if we just look at the timescales of genetic separation.

In reality, they were much more different than that since genetic changes occur more in small populations and Neanderthals were constantly going through bottlenecks.
Neanderthal admixture in Eurasians doesn't change that as it's only 2%.