Fuck Germany!

Fuck Germany!
>The holocaust
>Warmonger
>Started both world wars
>Conquered people and treated them like shit
>Destroyed old cultural monuments because of: "muh racial superiority"

Thanks to the Soviet union for raping them and thanks to Britain for bombing them.

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/book/show/628069.Crime_Doctor
20thcenturytruth.wordpress.com/allied-forensic-autopsies-confirm-disease-not-gas/
thenation.com/article/zyklon-b-us-border/
jstor.org/stable/pdf/4578621.pdf?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/146642403705800209
youtube.com/watch?v=wXcgM8KVZMA&t=604s
ihr.org/books/leuchter/leuchter.toc.html
ihr.org/jhr/v11/v11p207_staff.html
germarrudolf.com/persecution/germars-persecution/auschwitz-forensics/
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs
avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/04-15-46.asp
mailstar.net/Hoss-Memoirs.html
amazon.co.uk/Legions-Death-Enslavement-Military-Classics/dp/1844150429
youtube.com/watch?v=FUt-yxJODxI
youtube.com/watch?v=QxAvpvz_4wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CHqlf0D9nuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=47rbRNSGQUs
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=zGwn5R1PC9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=oUGKmCdAaN4
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=ftoAnQV-9-4
forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=4332
nytimes.com/2015/11/14/books/anne-frank-has-a-co-as-diary-gains-co-author-in-legal-move.html?_r=0
zundelsite.org/archive/victims/victims_of_zion.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NCuwbbNQcZI
avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/03-21-46.asp#Goering8
youtube.com/watch?v=DWGBJBwfxac
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/nothanks/wwr00.html
greatgameindia.com/controller-houses-east-india-company-eic-series-part-iv/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2010/04/kevin-macdonald-the-monstrous-winston-churchill/
ihr.org/jhr/v07/v07p498_okeefe.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MLloM6ufVgk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_All-Union_Census_of_the_Soviet_Union
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_Census_(1937)
ibtimes.com/how-many-people-did-joseph-stalin-kill-1111789
youtube.com/watch?v=oIeYoF1VhHc
youtube.com/watch?v=BNcERXGcpEY
m.townhall.com/columnists/patbuchanan/2010/04/13/katyn_and_the_good_war
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Purge
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulag
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Committee_elected_by_the_12th_Congress_of_the_Russian_Communist_Party_(Bolsheviks)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Lenin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties_of_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babi_Yar#Concealment_of_the_crimes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponary_massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=cpQksRA8Mig
youtube.com/watch?v=47rbRNSGQUs&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do it again, Bomber Harris.

Germany is the ISIS of Europe.

The US could have put those nukes to better use

Reminder that this meme is largely propogated by...

>PIIGS countries
>Brits salty about losing their Empire/relevance after "winning"
>Frogs who are salty that they'll never annex the Rhineland

>started the First World War
>Anglo education

First of, i'm not anglo

Second of, they did, it would stay merely a regional conflict, but germany decided to ruin things again

oh its one of these threads again..I still don't get why this amount of anti-german sentiment exists on Veeky Forums

Do it again General Zhukov

refer to:
Which one are you?

What?

To clarify...

Both & should refer to .

The former to get an answer to his question, the latter to answer mine.

Dr Charles P Larson was the head of the forensic coroner group that investigated the concentration camps in Western Allied occupied zones. He described this experience in his book.

>Crime Doctor: Dr. Charles P. Larson, world's foremost medical-detective, reports from his crime file
goodreads.com/book/show/628069.Crime_Doctor

As part of the US War Crimes Investigation Team, Dr Larson performed autopsies at Dachau and some twenty other German camps, examining on some days more than 100 corpses. He was later questioned for three days by US Army prosecutors.

In an interview with the Wichita Eagle, 1 April 1980, he called the holocaust a hoax.

>Larson has talked little publicly about the war experience. One reason for his silence has been that his autopsy findings conflicted with the widely held belief that most Jews in Nazi camps were exterminated by gassing, shooting or poisoning.

>"What we’ve heard is that six million Jews were exterminated. Part of that is a hoax," Larson said...

>...most died as a result of the conditions to which they were subjected rather than mass exterminations...

>...autopsies showed that "death by gassing and shooting were rare. Never was a case of poisoning uncovered."

20thcenturytruth.wordpress.com/allied-forensic-autopsies-confirm-disease-not-gas/

Zyklon B was a common hydro-cyanic pesticide. During WW2, the Germans used it to delouse fabrics at concentration camps because of the typhus epidemic that raged across Eastern Europe from 1941 till the end of the war. 15,000 Jews died in Bergen-Belsen (where Anne Frank and her sister died of typhus in the camp hospital) even after the war while it was under quarantine by British troops, which is why you see soldiers in British uniform bulldozing corpses into pits there in the famous holocaust photos.

The Americans even used Zyklon B to fumigate the clothes of Mexican immigrants at the border in a process identical to what the Germans used Zyklon B for in the concentration camps.

>Zyklon B arrived in El Paso in the 1920s courtesy of the US government. In 1929, for example, a Public Health Service officer, J.R. Hurley, ordered $25 worth of the material–hydrocyanic acid in pellet form–as a fumigating agent for use at the El Paso delousing station, where Mexicans crossed the border from Juárez.
thenation.com/article/zyklon-b-us-border/

Zyklon B was also used for a variety of purposes all over the world, including fumigating passenger ships and food granaries, as discussed in these journals.

>A Report on the Disposal of Zyklon-B Residue following the Fumigation of the Holds of Vessels
jstor.org/stable/pdf/4578621.pdf?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

>During the past three years various products such as Zyklon B have been used in Colombo in the fumigation of vessels, lighters, granaries, rat burrows
journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/146642403705800209

As discussed in the journal above, Zyklon B leaves behind a distinctive Prussian blue residue on the walls of fumigated rooms. As you can see in pic related, the Prussian blue residue is clearly present in the Majdanek fumigation chambers, but not on the Auschwitz main homicidal gas chamber walls.

Extensive testing has been done on the Auschwitz gas chamber walls. They were found to contain only trace amounts of cyanide, as much as one would expect to find in a room that had been fumigated.

In America in the late 80s, Fred Leuchter was “The nation’s leading adviser on capital punishment," according to the New York Times (October 13, 1990). In 1988, he tested the walls of the Auschwitz gas chamber at the behest of Ernst Zundel and found only trace amounts of cyanide. It was this scientific proof of a gas chamber hoax that brought holocaust revisionism into the mainstream (1:23).

youtube.com/watch?v=wXcgM8KVZMA&t=604s

ihr.org/books/leuchter/leuchter.toc.html

The results of the Leuchter reports have since been replicated by both the Auschwitz museum

ihr.org/jhr/v11/v11p207_staff.html

and Germar Rudolf, an Australian chemistry professor who gained his doctorate from the Max Planck Institute

germarrudolf.com/persecution/germars-persecution/auschwitz-forensics/

Did the Nazis gas thousands of Jews at a time for years on end using only trace amounts of cyanide gas from a common pesticide? No. Nevertheless, it is sold as a gas chamber by the Auschwitz museum to millions of tourists every single year.

We know that it is a Soviet reconstruction of an air raid shelter made to look like a homicidal gas chamber, including holes in the roof and a fake chimney that isn't even connected to anything (pic related). We know all this because Dr. Franciszek Piper, the head curator of the Auschwitz museum, is on camera describing this in an interview with the Jewish American historian David Cole in 1992 (23:49).

The entire Nazi leadership pleaded Not Guilty to all four charges laid against them at Nuremberg, the entire Einsatzgruppen leadership pleaded Not Guilty to all three charges laid against them, Adolf Eichmann pleaded Not Guilty to all fifteen charges laid against him, even Amon Goeth (villain from Schindler's List) pleaded Not Guilty to all seven charges laid against him.

Rudolf Hoess, commandant of Auschwitz though, was the only high ranking SS officer who confessed to the holocaust. He confessed to killing 3,000,000 at Nuremberg.

avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/04-15-46.asp

Though this begs the question, how does

X + 3m;

X + 2m;

X + 4m;

and X + 1.5m

all equal 6m at the same time?

Rudolf Hoess: Commandant of Auschwitz:
>"I was treated terribly by the [British] Field Security Police. I was dragged to Heide and, of all places, to the same military barracks from which I had been released eight months before by the British. During the first interrogation they beat me to obtain evidence. I do not know what was in the transcript, or what I said, even though I signed it, because they gave me liquor and beat me with a whip. It was too much even for me to bear."
mailstar.net/Hoss-Memoirs.html

Captain Bernard Clarke (interviewed by Rupert Butler):
>"The prisoner was torn from the top bunk, the pyjamas ripped from his body. He was then dragged naked to one of the slaughter tables, where it seemed to Clarke the blows and screams were endless. Eventually, the Medical Officer urged the Captain: 'Call them off, unless you want to take back a corpse.'"
amazon.co.uk/Legions-Death-Enslavement-Military-Classics/dp/1844150429

>Hellstorm (1:09:02)

>David Cole: The Truth Behind The Gates Of Auschwitz (1992)

>David Cole interview with Lana Lokteff on Red Ice (2016)
youtube.com/watch?v=QxAvpvz_4wQ

How does

X + 2,000,000

and X + 78,000

both equal 6,000,000 at the same time?

>The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth
youtube.com/watch?v=CHqlf0D9nuQ

If a million Jews died at Treblinka, where are the bodies? We can check easily and end holocaust denial forever overnight. Oh no, wait, we can't because they concreted over the entire area. How convenient.

>The Treblinka Archaeology Hoax
youtube.com/watch?v=47rbRNSGQUs

>One Third Of The Holocaust: Treblinka, Belzec, Sobibor
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

Rumours.

>The Holocaust in 20 seconds
youtube.com/watch?v=zGwn5R1PC9Q

Hoax.

>The Holocaust in 10 seconds
youtube.com/watch?v=oUGKmCdAaN4

Lies, damned lies and propaganda.

>The last days of the big lie: Spielberg’s hoax
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

The truth about Auschwitz.

>Jewish survivors describe life in Auschwitz
youtube.com/watch?v=ftoAnQV-9-4

>hospital
>education centre
>forty-five thousand volume library
>mail service
>special money
>legal advice, including standing order that inmates could personally submit complaints to the commandant
>cinema
>theatre, including children's opera and weekly Saturday review
>art classes
>six orchestras
>swimming pool
>football field (next to the "gas chambers") with weekly games between inmates and SS
>fencing classes
>visitors
>brothel
forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=4332

If the holocaust was real, why wasn't Anne Frank or any of her family gassed? Why did the Nazis put them in hospital when they got sick from typhus if they were trying to exterminate them?

>Anne, sister, mother, father transported to Auschwitz in September 1944 at the height of the holocaust
>NO GASSINGS
>live for two months together in Auschwitz
>NO GASSINGS
>Anne and sister both transported to Bergen Belsen
>NO GASSINGS
>both had died from typhus in the camp hospital by March 1945
>NO GASSINGS
>mother dies from starvation in Auschwitz after a few months (she had been feeding her rations to her daughters)
>NO GASSINGS
>father survives Auschwitz and is eventually liberated in January 1945 from the Auschwitz hospital where he was ill with typhus
>NO GASSINGS

And also, why did Otto Frank feel the need to forge his daughter's diary?

>When Otto Frank first published his daughter’s red-checked diary and notebooks, he wrote a prologue assuring readers that the book MOSTLY contained her words, written while hiding from the Nazis in a secret annex of a factory in Amsterdam.
>But now the Swiss foundation that holds the copyright to “The Diary of Anne Frank” is alerting publishers that her father is not only the editor but also legally the co-author of the celebrated book.
nytimes.com/2015/11/14/books/anne-frank-has-a-co-as-diary-gains-co-author-in-legal-move.html?_r=0

zundelsite.org/archive/victims/victims_of_zion.html

youtube.com/watch?v=NCuwbbNQcZI

>it would stay merely a regional conflict

I don't want to pick sides but the entente policy was either no conflict at all or a general war. The localised regional conflict gimmick was the rationale in Germany.

>21 March 46

>Sir David Maxwell-Fyfe: The Fuehrer, at any rate, must have had full knowledge of what was happening with regard to concentration camps, the treatment of the Jews, and the treatment of the workers, must he not?

>GOERING: I already mentioned it as my opinion that the Fuehrer did not know about details in concentration camps, about atrocities as described here. As far as I know him, I do not believe he was informed. But insofar as he …

>Sir David Maxwell-Fyfe: I am not asking about details; I am asking about the murder of four or five million people. Are you suggesting that nobody in power in Germany, except Himmler and perhaps Kaltenbrunner, knew about that?

>GOERING: I am still of the opinion that the Fuehrer did not know about these figures.

>Sir David Maxwell-Fyfe: You heard what I read to you about Hitler, what he said to Horthy and what Ribbentrop said, that the Jews must be exterminated or taken to concentration camps. Hitler said the Jews must either work or be shot. That was in April 1943. Do you still say that neither Hitler nor you knew of this policy to exterminate the Jews?

>GOERING: For the correctness of the document.

>Sir David Maxwell-Fyfe: Will you please answer my question. Do you still say neither Hitler nor you knew of the policy to exterminate the Jews?

>GOERING: As far as Hitler is concerned, I have said I do not think so. As far as I am concerned, I have said that I did not know, even approximately, to what extent these things were taking place.

>Sir David Maxwell-Fyfe: You did not know to what degree, but you knew there was a policy that aimed at the extermination of the Jews?

>GOERING: No, a policy of emigration, not liquidation of the Jews. I knew only that there had been isolated cases of such perpetrations.

>Sir David Maxwell-Fyfe: Thank you.

avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/03-21-46.asp#Goering8

>>GOERING: For the correctness of the document.

>GOERING: No, that is in no way correctly translated.

>Mr Justice Jackson: Give us your translation of it.

>GOERING: May I read it as it is written here? "Complementing the task which was conferred upon you already on 24 January 1939, to solve the Jewish problem by means of emigration and evacuation in the best possible way according to present conditions, I charge you herewith to make all necessary preparations as regards organizational, factual, and material matters... Now comes the decisive word which has been mistranslated: "for a total solution," not "for a final solution"... for a total solution of the Jewish question within the area of German influence in Europe. Should these come within the competence of other governmental departments, then such departments are to co-operate. I charge you further to submit to me as soon as possible a general plan showing the organizational and material measures for reaching the desired total solution of the Jewish question..."

Don't forget about the Polish vermin

Found the Anglo

>Warmonger
>Started both world wars
Settle down there, Jacques. You don't get to deflect blame for starting every major war in western Europe since the high middle ages just because you lost most of them.

Oh, Im the third one.

But they won most of them...

>Hitler speech on peace and alliance with England
youtube.com/watch?v=DWGBJBwfxac

>What the World Rejected: Hitler's Peace Offers 1933-1939 [Published in 1940 by the Washington Journal]
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/nothanks/wwr00.html

>From 1800 to 1947, the House of (((Sassoon))) controlled most of the trade within India: banking, trading, shipping, insurance etc., from their Mumbai headquarters.
>But the House of (((Sassoon))) handled the trading in opium and other goods in India. House of (((Openheimers)))/Rhodes handled the gold and diamond mining business. The American operations were handled by the House of Rockefellers, (((Seagrams))), (((Sassoons))), (((Japhets))), Jardine-Mathesons etc. The Houses of (((Rothschilds))) and (((Warburgs))) coordinated the banking aspect of this trade.
greatgameindia.com/controller-houses-east-india-company-eic-series-part-iv/

>Kevin MacDonald on Winston Churchill
theoccidentalobserver.net/2010/04/kevin-macdonald-the-monstrous-winston-churchill/

>Churchill was financed during the "wilderness years" between 1930 and 1939 by a slush fund emanating from a secret pressure group known as the Focus. The Focus was financed by a slush fund set up by some of London's wealthiest businessmen -- principally, businessmen organized by the Board of Jewish Deputies in England, whose chairman was a man called Sir Bernard Waley Cohen. Further details of Churchill's financing by the Czechs, as well as the facts of Churchill's financial rescue by a wealthy banker of Austro-Jewish origins, Sir Henry Strakosch. When Churchill was bankrupted overnight in the American stock market crash of 1937-1938, it was Strakosch who was instrumental in setting up the central banks of South Africa and India, who bought up all Churchill's debts.
ihr.org/jhr/v07/v07p498_okeefe.html

>Churchill's War by David Irving
youtube.com/watch?v=MLloM6ufVgk

>The First All Union Census of the Soviet Union took place in December 1926. Total in the Soviet Union - 147,027,915 (urban 26,314,114)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_All-Union_Census_of_the_Soviet_Union
>The new Soviet Census (1939) showed a population figure of 170.6 million people, manipulated so as to match exactly the numbers stated by Stalin in his report to the 18th Congress of the All-Union Communist Party.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_Census_(1937)

>In his book, “Unnatural Deaths in the U.S.S.R.: 1928-1954,” I.G. Dyadkin estimated that the USSR suffered 56 to 62 million "unnatural deaths" during that period, with 34 to 49 million directly linked to Stalin.
>In “Europe A History,” British historian Norman Davies counted 50 million killed between 1924-53, excluding wartime casualties.
>Alexander Nikolaevich Yakovlev, a Soviet politician and historian, estimated 35 million deaths.
>In his acclaimed book “The Great Terror: Stalin’s Purge of the Thirties,” Anglo-American historian Robert Conquest said: “We get a figure of 20 million dead [under Stalin], which is almost certainly too low and might require an increase of 50 percent or so.”
ibtimes.com/how-many-people-did-joseph-stalin-kill-1111789

>Putin: Soviet Government Was Mostly Jewish 80-85%
youtube.com/watch?v=oIeYoF1VhHc

>Winston Churchill exposes forces behind Communism
youtube.com/watch?v=BNcERXGcpEY

The Central Committee of the Bolshevik Party:

Krylenko Russian
Lounatcharski Russian
Ulyanov (Lenin) JEW
Bronstein (Trotsky) JEW
Apfelbaum (Zinovief) JEW
Lourie (Larine) JEW
Ouritski JEW
Volodarski JEW
Rosenfeldt (Kamanef) JEW
Smidovitch JEW
Sverdlof (Yankel) JEW
Nakhamkes (Steklof) JEW

The Council of the People’s Commissars:

Foreign Affairs Tchitcherine Russian
Nationalities Djugashvili (Stalin) Georgian
Agriculture Protian Armenian
Public Instruction Lounatcharsky Russian
Ulyanov (Lenin) JEW
Economic Council Lourie (Larine) JEW
Food Schlichter JEW
Army & Navy Bronstein (Trotsky) JEW
State Control Lander JEW
State Lands Kauffman JEW
Works V. Schmidt JEW
Social Relief E. Lelina (Knigissen) JEWess
Religions Spitzberg JEW
Interior Apfelbaum (Zinovief) JEW
Hygiene Anvelt JEW
Finance Isidore Goukovski JEW
Press Volodarski JEW
Elections Ouritski JEW
Justice I. Steinberg JEW
Refugees Fenigstein JEW
Refugees (assist.) Savitch JEW
Refugees (assist.) Zaslovski JEW

Pat Buchanan, Reagan's chief advisor, described how Soviet crimes were blamed on the Nazis at the end of the war, with the full complicity of the Americans and British.

>For it was Polish defiance of Adolf Hitler's demand to negotiate the return of Danzig, a German town put under Polish control after World War I, that gave birth to the Hitler-Stalin Pact, which led to Katyn.

>After the German invasion on Sept. 1, 1939, ignited the war, Joseph Stalin attacked Poland from the east on Sept. 17, capturing much of the Polish officer corps.

>In April 1940, on Stalin's order, the Soviet Secret Police, the NKVD, murdered virtually the entire leadership of the nation, including 8,000 officers and near twice that number of intellectuals and civilian leaders. Some 4,000 were shot with their hands tied behind their backs in Katyn Forest.

>The Germans unearthed the bodies in 1943 and invited the Red Cross in to examine the site. Through newspapers found on the corpses, the date of the atrocity was fixed as more than a year before the German Army invaded the Soviet Union.

>When Polish patriots, whose sons had flown with the Royal Air Force in the Battle of Britain, went to Winston Churchill to demand that he get answers from Stalin about the atrocity, he brushed them off.

>"There is no sense prowling around the three-year-old graves of Smolensk," said the Great Man.

>At Stalin's request, Churchill bullied the Poles into acceding to Soviet annexation of all the Polish land Stalin had been awarded for signing his pact with Hitler.

>At the Nuremberg trials, the Russian delegation, led by Andrei Vishinsky, the prosecutor who did Stalin's dirty work in the purge trials, charged the Germans with the massacre.

>This presented a problem for the Americans and British who knew the truth. They finessed the issue by leaving the charge unresolved.

>Pat Buchanan: Katyn and 'The Good War'
m.townhall.com/columnists/patbuchanan/2010/04/13/katyn_and_the_good_war

>Hellstorm

>it wasn't real in my mind

can /pol/ pls be contained in this thread

Cus they knew what stalin was going to do several years later of course..

They were already doing it. 9 million died in the Russian revolution and the majority of Stalinist deaths happened before the war. Examples.

>The Great Purge or the Great Terror (Russian: Бoльшóй тeppóp) was a campaign of political repression in the Soviet Union which occurred from 1936 to 1938
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Purge

>The Holodomor (Ukrainian: Гoлoдoмóp),[a] was a man-made famine in Soviet Ukraine in 1932 and 1933 that killed an estimated 2.5–7.5 million Ukrainians, with millions more counted in demographic estimates.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

>Forced labor as a "method of reeducation" was applied in Solovki prison camp as early as the 1920s,[29] based on Trotsky's experiments with forced labor camps for Czech war prisoners from 1918 and his proposals to introduce "compulsory labor service" voiced in Terrorism and Communism.[29][30]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulag

And they had already tried it in Germany.

>The revolutionary period lasted from November 1918 until the establishment in August 1919 of a republic that later became known as the Weimar Republic.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

Germany must die so that civilization may survive.

Fuck you Germans ITT

You are subhumans.

I know you are too stupid to face reality, but your country is cancer upon the European continent.

I know you are absolutely deluded pieces of garbage who unironically believe that they dindu nuffin, but educated people know that you subhuman krauts started not just one but TWO (!) world wars in less than 50 years.

How fucking subhuman can one group of people be.

Germans should be fucking sterilized.

The most deluded, narcissistic, arrogant and dumb people on this planet.

Fuck Germans

stay mad, Anglo

Reminder this response is usually made by:
>butthurt American Prussiaboos

I'm not German, but I don't even consider you subhuman. You are subanimal. Kill yourself. I'm not joking. Kill yourself.

Stop sucking jew cock

Because it's got nothing to do with the jews

It's bizarre how bluepilled on jews this board is considering it's Veeky Forums.

Veeky Forums is more educated. You fell for neo-nazi memes, we just know more about history than you.
Take this for example. Misty outdated numbers from before the opening of Moscow archives. And of course your understanding of German revolution is completely wrong.

Or this:
Yes, Katyn was a war crime, but it wasn't recognized as a German war crime in Nuremberg. The allies knew the Soviets did it. And even after this the Poles were more willing to join the Soviets because the Germans were even more cruel and genocidal.

Fuck Women!
>Birthing a human unto this world
>Hysterical
>Can't accept not getting their way
>Treat men like shit 99% of the time
>Destroyed family and western traditions because of: "muh vagina and muh feelings"

Thanks to the Blacks for raping them and thanks to the Muslims for stoning them

>Misty outdated numbers
>Holodomor
Bad news for you, Commie

I'm not a communist. Most numbers about GULAG and the purge are exaggerated.

It's simply impossible. Even 20 million is too much.

What year? The central committee wasn't always the same. Also Lenin wouldn't be considered a Jew even under Nuremberg laws.

It's most likely a mishmash of different years. One can't expect serious scholarship from a person that would call Lenin a Jew.

For those interested, wikipedia has quite good documentation. Surprisingly with pinpointed Jews.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Committee_elected_by_the_12th_Congress_of_the_Russian_Communist_Party_(Bolsheviks)

Damn, I want to write something, but I know it'll carry me away, and I have had sanctions for antisemitism....

**Mossad and FBI if you read this, know that**
**"you killed people then (1945), but idea lives on" **

>still defending that shitty anti-intellectual movement
The Nazis were simply put rotten to the core barbarians with genocidal tendencies. Hell, you can hate communism, but don't glorify those monsters. Poland - a very anti-communist country was razed to the ground thanks to uncle Adolf.

>Believes the holocaust is real
>Believes Germany started both world wars

You have to be 18 to post on this site, kid.

>we just know more about history than you
Whilst denying basic facts about history because they contradict the narrative you've been fed. You know fuck all about history my friend.

>Misty outdated numbers from before the opening of Moscow archives.
This is what the opening of the Moscow archives found. What the Soviets had been hiding from the world for 75 years. >your understanding of German revolution is completely wrong
It was almost entirely led by anti-white, Christ-killing kikes, just like their tribal brethren in Russia. What's not to understand?

>it wasn't recognized as a German war crime in Nuremberg
It wasn't recognised as a Soviet crime either. None of the Soviets' crimes were and still aren't properly today. Kids in the West grow up thinking the Soviets were the good guys, including myself and I studied history till the end of second year at university. Look at American campuses. All brainwashed marxists. I believed the official memes too until I faced the uncomfortable truth and stopped denying it. The Soviets, the Allies, were guilty of everything the Nazis were accused of, but worse, including invading Poland in September 1939 and occupying it for 45 years after 1945 with the full complicity of the British and Americans.

t. Loys Lelievre

I think it's safe to assume that the kike mongrel Lenin rebelled against whatever fraction white Christianity made up of his identity.

>Lenin's father, Ilya Nikolayevich Ulyanov, was from a family of serfs; his ethnic origins remain unclear
>Ilya married Maria Alexandrovna Blank in mid-1863.[4] Well educated and from a relatively prosperous background, she was the daughter of a German–Swedish woman and a Russian Jewish physician
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Lenin

>white Christianity

Amerikanci...

And the real census from 1937 shows a population of 162 million. Where are those 50 million killed?

Victims are people who suffered from Soviet oppresion, not people killed .

Soviets mean councils, not Soviet Russians. The German soviets were led by social democrats from SPD.

Well yes, it's a shame that the Siviets never paid for their crimes but what could the allies do? They were the most powerful force in Europe back then.

>real census

Yes user, your feelings matter more than historical documentation.

I'm from Poland. Sorry, but the Germans were worse in every way than the Soviets. In fact, the Soviets saved us from total destruction.

Based

All fucking holocaust deniers and Germanboos should kill themselves

Great argument, Yid.

>historical documentation
And what conclusion should we draw when those historical documents contradict secret information from the same archives, which corroborated what defectors had been saying, and which Western leftists had been denying and in your case are still denying, for years?

Who taught you that? Your communist history rabbi? The Soviets murdered your entire national elite and you're sucking their cocks for it. You should have a good long think about why that's in your head.

That we are controlled by space Ayliyens from Omicron gamma.

They replicated the same amazing feats in China and Cambodia my friend. Venezuela is next.

Some googling for you:

Kaganovick, Berman, Kogan, Frenkel.

>mfw I discovered nacht der amazonen, basically a show with half naked chicks for the amusement of a fat pig Christan Weber an SS general

>tfw the most popular book in nazi Germany after Main Kampf was a nudist magazine

>b-but it's not perverse or degenerate! We just want to appreciate the human body!
So much for le degenerate meme. They were such fucking hypocrites.

He's just stating facts. Russians and Poles are traditional rivals and behaved like cunts to each other for vast majority of their history. But Germans, they played another league.

At least holocaust deniers aren't literally evil.

THOU SHALT NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS.

You're 95 are you? If not you know only what you were told not what you saw.

They didn't tolerate shit like this in Nazi Germany.

The Germans murdered roughly 3 million ethnic Poles and wanted to eradicate our nation. The Soviets murdered less than 300 000 Poles.

Well, Geli Raubal didn't kill herself because Adolf was too good for her.

Bolsheviks killed more humans than Nazis

Not really.

>He's just stating facts.
Uh huh. And how will you ever know it wasn't the Soviets just blaming their own crimes on the Nazis exactly like Katyn where they murdered your entire officer and corps and civil services elites? The same people that occupied Poland for 45 years and wrote your history books are the same people that lied to the Russian people about killing 50 million of them for 75 years. And yet here you are noshing them off like you've been brainwashed to do. Pathetic.

>Statistics for Polish World War II casualties are divergent and contradictory.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties_of_Poland

>The Soviets murdered less than 300 000 Poles.
no biggie then

How were those over sixty million people death tolls concluded?

>And yet here you are noshing them off like you've been brainwashed to do. Pathetic.
>Implying Poles don't hate the fuck out of Russians

Go away nigger. You know nothing about Europe.

Wow, you are really incredibly stupid. Do you think all our sources come from the Soviets? Read something about Polish Underground State.

Oh, and check out the German AB-Aktion and Intelligenzaktion. Guess what, the Germans also exterminated our elites. In fact, they killed more than the Soviets in Katyn.

Reminder that killing Germans don't count.

>Your communist history rabbi
Proof that you really ignorant. After fall of Soviet Union and Warsaw pack each freed country made effort to not potray Soviets and communist in possivite light.
Almost (in none at all)nobody openly jewish teach history in schools.
Jew are not viewed that possivite but also they are resented for monopolizing victimhood from nazis.
Also Polish Communist goverment turned on Jews and expelled alot of them in 60s.

There is one difference when it comes to crimes the Nazis accused the Soviets of: they actually had evidence. The Red Cross and international journalists were invited to inspect Katyn. It was documented and photos were taken. It's all still there. You can go and visit, check the ground and count the bodies. However, when you ask for evidence of Nazi crimes from the Soviets, you find this, using the example of two of the biggest and most famous Nazi atrocities.

From east

>The bodies were exhumed, burned and the ashes scattered over farmland in the vicinity.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babi_Yar#Concealment_of_the_crimes

To west

>Pit used to burn corpses that were exhumed to destroy evidence of mass executions.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponary_massacre

Huh. No evidence. Oh wow!

Just like the camps by the way. They could stop holocaust denial overnight. Show us the mass graves. They say a million died at Treblinka. So show us. Wait, they can't, because someone concreted over the entire fucking area and made it illegal to question the official narrative. OHHH NOOO THAT SUCKS!

youtube.com/watch?v=cpQksRA8Mig

youtube.com/watch?v=47rbRNSGQUs&t=1s