Gridcoin

So - a friend of mine who works in government just let me know that he has heard a state government will be launching a pilot project using Gridcoin that will involve multi-million $ funding. They're interested in crypto projects, but are especially interested in non-PoW coins where computing power is used to solve real-world problems. I'm spreading the word because it's likely going to pump.

Get off my board.

?

My dad works at Nintendo and he says you are just after buy support so you can offload GRC after the recent pump.

? Gridcoin is the future dude. I've got a good feeling you're a digibro lmao

I bought just a few moments ago and am trying to pump it for myself as well, duh.

>I bought just a few moments ago
Makes sense that the same faggots that make Moon / Doom threads are also the faggots that only buy in after a coin has started going up.

Don't shitpost in a effort to compensate for your shitty analytical skills.

I didn't....

I just got off the phone with my friend. I'm obviously trying to encourage buys, but also it's going to go up because there is going to be a big buy in so that the gov can use the BOINC to push a project.

meant the above at you, but i'm dumb this evening.

Anyways, it's going to go up, that's why i'm hyping the pump. Everyone should buy in.

Shill these days are not even trying.

Im the founder of GRC himself and I can assure you this is lies and bullshit.

I'm not shilling, this is Veeky Forums biz, i'm just letting people know of a pump incoming, fool.

WOULD YOU RATHER I USED CAPS LOCK TO TELL YOU THIS IS GOING TO THE MOOOOOOON?!

TO EVERY NEWB ON Veeky Forums THIS IS CLASSIC BAGHOLDER TACTIC, OP PROBABLY BOUGHT GRC AT 4.6K AND NOW HE WANT TO EXIT HIS BAG

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!

BOUGHT AT 3300!!!!!

THIS GUY IS A FOO BUT GOOD ON HIM FOR BEING A SKEPTICAL GUY. BUT HE IS WRONGGGGG

>a friend of mine from the inside said this coin is going places man, you should totally buy
>posts no evidence
geez I wonder ((who)) can be behind this

who posts evidence?! it was a phone call

I AM CAPSLOCKING SO HARD RIGHT NOW

trust me it will pump.

THE BAGS KEEP GETTING HEAVIER, CRASHING TO SUB 3000 NOW

I just bought some