So the ARK biz pool is at rank 20 right now

I have not received a single ARK despite the delegate forging a sizable amount

Have we been scammed?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.ark.io/topic/341/100-payout-for-first-50-days-biz-sharepool-delegate
arknode.net/VoteReport.txt
discord.gg/ATgKW7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably. What the fuck did you think would happen when you nominate someone from this shithole

>not backing based jarunik

Okay this is a rough estimate. so if you had 1000 ark in your wallet while voting for biz, you'd earn the equivalent of about 45-50 cents a day. I don't know the actual calculation off the top of my head but I asked about it in the discord this morning.

Sure it's not a lot but it's more than other coins pay you to hold them which is zero.

No tips accepted.

Hmm did you read that we pay out weekly? We just got in this morning...

There are 550+ voters, and a 0.1 ark transaction fee per voter per payout. Each payout will cost over 55 ark off the top before it gets to us, so keep that in mind.

this

yes and i have not received a dime

have you made any weekly payments yet? if so i have not received anything and I was in on day -(minus) 5

Is the first payout supposed to be immediate? Also, you were maybe scammed out of 1 ARK at worst.

Be patient you nigger. The payouts are weekly

well...then user...you must of not understood wtf was going on. smfh. WE needed to be in the top 51 to forge and make money. WE just got to the 51 position THIS MORNING! NOW we start making money...stay in for a week if you dont see a pay out complain or leave then.

You sound like an impatient child that will never make it in crypto

>There are 550+ voters

I am guessing the OP made the wrong move of shilling it outside of this board. I was wondering why we jumped to rank 21 and we have a huge voter base now. I think he fukt the main purpose of it because now the payouts are diluted as fuck

calm down you fucking shills and go blow smoke up each others ass in the discord

the original agreement was daily so this weekly change is news to me

Are you lonely or something it seem like you just love complaining...

also scammed out of time SPREADING AWARENESS on this board but now I have knowledge that the OP got greedy and went to other forums. fuck me

It was changed to weekly because daily transaction fees removes more ark from the rewards.

it was daily but the fees would eat up the profits so we decided weekly
where we are currently
arknode.net/VoteReport.txt

Payout is weekly you dumb fudding nigger

It's weekly because the ark transaction fee means you'd make .1 less per transaction and if you're a small holder that may eat your entire share per day.

thats fine then. the remaining question is why it was shilled outside of this board. if these "impatient" cunts waited a week we wouldve easily broken 53 or whatever we were at before they shilled and raked in a ton of voters to dilute the profit pool

>yes and i have not received a dime
Wait one week as per agreement before blasting off you dumb vapid nigger.

How much ark are you contributing?

>keep staking goyim, we pay out (((later)))
scammer damage control

approx 5k. is that enough to justify my bitching or do you want more?

Read the thread before writing another useless reply "you dumb vapid nigger"

It's been far less than 24 hours you dumbass.

LMAO if it is a scam I leave this pool day 8 end of story. Then everyone would leave and no more biz pool.

THE WEEKLY THING IS A GOOD IDEA AND I TAKE BACK MY EARLIER COMMENT

WHAT IS REMAINING IS WHY THE FUCK WE WENT OUTSIDE OF THIS BOARD?

You can call me ungrateful and credit everything to the OP but the truth is it was a group effort and his original proposition was to "keep it in biz" to ensure maximum gains and a non-diluted voter pool. what does he do? he can't wait a week so he runs off to other forums and shill there. now we are sitting at rank 20 with a diluted voter pool.

i can easily be a selfish fuck and sit back and say "yeah i have a sizable investment so whatever ill get decent returns" but it fucks the smaller investors hard

Why would they scam when people can just vote for someone else?

You're bitching about him not wanting to wait a week when you're bitching about not being paid in less than a day. He wanted to guarantee that biz made it into the money before people lost interest and jumped ship. Were you going to continue losing out on ark if biz failed to reach 51? He's also giving out 100% for the first 50 days and more than any other delegate. Stop whining.

We went outside the board because people started panicking saying we wouldn't make it when we had 200k or 300k or so, forget exactly. I was the only one in that thread saying not to post the proposal and to see if we could make it on our own first, nearly everyone else was telling magnet to start shilling outside. I'm irritated about this too but its not as if the node owner pulled this on his own as people were asking him to do it to start with.

Couldn't wait ONE FUCKING WEEK?

What a joke. There's no excuse

Pull out then and vote for someone else.

Crying about it now isn't wise, what if all the bignig whales step their shit up and we are put on 51-52 threshold, those extra ARK votes would be a good thing then.

1 real week = approx. 3 crypto months
1 real month = 1 crypto year

The only thing that matters is the total ark in the wallets. That should be lower. Whales jumping into our pool are the biggest danger, I hope dude freezes new votes a day before the payout, so no jackhole with 150k jumps in and snipes a percentage. The only effect lots of voters has on our payouts is the cumulative transaction fees, and at weekly payouts the trans fee is about 1-2%, so if we doubled voters to 1000 your payout would go from ~99% of what it would be to ~97%, compared to a pool with only 1 voter and the same amount of ark. If that makes sense, I kind of rambled.

FPBP u fagget retard niggers probably voted multiple anons like some dumbasses /pol/ are literally fagget virgins biz is doep tho pol suck my dick nigger fagget niggers str8 up

>Pull out then and vote for someone else.

What an absolutely fucking retarded response. Get fucked idiot. This should definitely be discussed openly without such a retarded dismissal of the issue

To retarded short-traders with no guts and a shaky hand

One week would've been a fine amount of time to give this board a chance to shape up. Now smaller investors that tried to give this plan a push have been fucked and should be rightfully upset

Shape up? Have you seen wtf is going on on the biz right now?!!!?

Ark threads don't pull the same retarded demographic. NGR Coin is for DGB retards

I only have 22 ark so ill see in a week if I make any gains or not.

Learn english pajeet

It is spilled milk over something the majority of people were begging for, too late to matter. Solutions are being considered to keep more whales from coming in if magnet chooses to implement them.

From what we saw we need 30 ark to see a return we are currently working on a roll over script for arky script. This will allow the people with less ark to get their stakes paid to them even if they wont make enough for the first week the roll over will count that first week into the second.

If you add a few thousand more arks to your wallet after voting last week, will your share of the forge increase or is it based on the initial amount?

Thanks

Awesome, thanks for the info. Appreciate it.

Your 1 vote (only vote once dont revote if you add more) will adjust the percentage according to what you have in your wallet.

discord.gg/ATgKW7

Join the biz-ARK discord lads, our delegate (magnet) is in there

>WHAT IS REMAINING IS WHY THE FUCK WE WENT OUTSIDE OF THIS BOARD?
Because neets weren't enough to break the top 51. Now we are solidified in the top 25. Obviously it was the right thing to do.