User MISSED XRP

>user MISSED XRP
>user MISSED ETH
>user MISSED DGB

DONT MISS OUT ON ARK

ARK IS GOING TO THE MOON IN THE NEXT 6 HOURS.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.ark.io/what-is-the-ark-smartbridge-and-how-does-it-work-1dd7fb1e17a0
steemit.com/steemit/@deanero/who-are-the-ark-io-team-members-and-why-it-matters-blog-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why is it going to the moon in 6 hours

I'm all locked in ready for this moon to happen.

SHOULD I BUY ARK

Yes, but don't expect an instant mooning.

>ARK IS GOING TO THE MOON IN THE NEXT 6 HOURS.

Nice trips

Please be real, all my chips are in on it

Long term hold. Not likely to blow up in the next 6 hours, or days

I got on this ARK train. Long term games people. Don't fucking listen to these kikes and pajeets telling you to sell or not to buy.

Imagine ARK is the internet cerca 1980. Just a crappy chat interface between computers and nobody but nerds know how to use it.
Now imagine you could have bought equity in the "internet" back then. Are you saying you wouldn't drop $$$$ on that shit back then? You think it won't keep growing? If it gets too expensive they can just split and allow more people to buy on.

Buy now and hold if you want to retire in a lambo on a yacht.

Trips confirm. I'm in now for sure.

He's right. ARK is gonna pop off in 6 hours. And more in a year from now. Don't KYS because you didn't get on the ARK

Just remove the sell wall already plz.

>discord channels trying to p&d ARK are going to get buttfucked by trader daddy bot

I'm excited to see this.

have bought during all the dips and holding strong. strapped in and ready for this long term hold moon mission

Buy NGR.

>mfw the bot is actually trying to help us
>mfw no face

In a the past week we have seen a 100% increase on this coin. this is a definite buy and hold

THANKS FOR BUYING MY BAGS YOU KEKS

we need a good mecha to defeat the sell wall whales (SWWs)

Only way to do that is buy in to counter the whales or else they will continue to have dominance.

I love the confidence I see in this coin on biz, but why???

What makes it special, is it just a grass roots gut feeling full of hope, or is there any clear evidence besides "it's good tech!"
Aren't lots of these coins good tech in theory, or good enough tech anyway? Anyone that actually know what they're talking about want to try and lay out some actual reasons as to why this guy will have legs?

this is a tard whale. The shakedown is going to just kill the coin and he'll be left with nothing himself either.

I want you to realize how lucky you are that I'm doing this for you.

Read this:
blog.ark.io/what-is-the-ark-smartbridge-and-how-does-it-work-1dd7fb1e17a0

AND

steemit.com/steemit/@deanero/who-are-the-ark-io-team-members-and-why-it-matters-blog-4

This is not a get-rich-quick scheme like the others. This actually adds value to blockchain tech.

The ARK discord is holding ARK for delegate gains, user. Not a p&d

>user MISSED DGB
btw is this a fucking joke?

DGB made huge gains if you bought in when biz first started shilling it with the fake minecraft news

it's shit for anyone wanting to hold. it was good for short-traders but i wonder how its offset by their many bad trades

It was 100 sats less than a month ago and shot up to 2500. Don't care how shitty the coin is, but those were massive gains.

Who said anything about holding?

you are correct. i concede

i automatically binned it in the "trash" compartment of my brain. yes you are correct

im only looking for projects that care about blockchain and are seeking to further its purpose. thats why i believe in ark and binned shit like dgb but yes the short gains were incredible but thats not why im here

I agree with you about ARK by the way. I just bought some more at 28k sats a bit ago.