Save Veeky Forums

Pass it on.

what's this link

ahahaha

It un-fucks Veeky Forums by applying a filter.

I like to remind op the only purpose of Veeky Forums to make money, whether they are stocks, kneepads or niggercoin, without working for someone so OP, you can go back to work at McDonalds.

Someone's upset.

BEWARE OF RANSOMWARE

Said the shill artist.

>I'm tired of a cryptocureency containment board being used as a cryptocurrency containment board

Really makes you think

Its really not a surprise the easiest, most clandestine way of making money would be so heavily advocated on Veeky Forums.

Crypto really is the future and Veeky Forums are leading the way.

It's not about crypto, it's about all these shills. Why would I want to fill my screen with the same fucking threads constantly? It makes no sense.
These shitheads flew too close to the sun by spamming too much, now they're going to see this come up a whole lot.

who just made thousands in the last month tax free? Veeky Forums, it would of never happened I I was a wageslave like you that created this thread in the first place and now angry. Why not fuck off to /r/personalfinance then if you want 0.05% safe gains?

Nigger I just made 30 grand in crypto. Stay sad. These shills are just getting to be really bad, I don't care for the poor way they're conducting themselves.

Nice bot fagget

TROJAN DETECTED HAHA TRY AGAIN PAJEET

This.
Also, people who legitimately think that anyone is trading niggers with the objective of making money are retarded.
It's literally joke money. Look at how many people are giving it away, look at the sell/buy order book.
Literally hundreds of people trading it with 5 dollars, the nigger trading whales are putting ~30 dollars into it. Does anyone seriously think that people think of nigger as a legitimate currency that is going to make them money?
The people bitching about how "ppl who bought nigger coin are victims of a pump and dump" are only outing themselves as newfags.
No one is seriously investing in it.
I am playing with it. I started with 0 waves and 0 niggers, from donations and trading I got my way up to 100k sats. That can barely buy me a burguer. But I had fun and it was a cool experience that is still going on.
Meanwhile, my "true" investments are over at bittrex and already got me 5.58% in the last 24 hours.

Aggressive shill work right here. If you actually clicked, you'd know there's nothing to download.

If i never saw the eth shilling i wouldn't be on the moon right now...
But i agree, it has become excessive and ridiculous

You're either part of the problem or you're truly retarded for thinking there isn't room for the creator of that token to make some serious money. Look how hard it's being shilled out. If he can get the volume up, he can actually dump a considerable amount down and actually make bitcoin from pretty much nothing at all. You may see it as a joke, but it's actually possible. Think about it. Make a token on waves and set it to whatever number you want, give a bunch away and show people just how cheap it is to convince them to buy it, then slowly guide the price and volume up. It's not that hard.

Then do it yourself faggot

I'm not an asshole that likes to take people's money. It's literally stealing.

Oh no, someone is going to get rich from a coin!
He has been giving it out like crazy and currently the market cap is at 4 BTC, who cares.
What did I just say? No one is taking it seriously. I literally got from exactly 0 to 100k sats. And if I knew I'd have that profit from the start I still wouldn't put a dollar into it.
Literally just read my post, if he "dumps" it people are going to lose like 5 dollars.

>people are going to lose like 5 dollars
yeah, that's stealing dipshit. why don't you just grab 5 bucks right out of some kids hand and tell him you'll go get him some ice cream?

is the cpu being on fire part of normal procedure

10 poos have been deposited on your street

idk

test

There is a forex/commodities thread you can contribute to.