Just Sold My Digibags - What To Buy Now?

Went away over the last weekend and missed my chance to sell at the ATH.

Came back to the downfall of Digibyte - held on for the last few days but I'm over these bags.

Just sold out my holding (still at 65% profit so not too bad) but wondering what to get into next?

I've got BTC, ETH, SC, GNT, STRAT and some other "decent" coins.

Looking for the next Pump N' Dump or multi-bagger over the short term ... this is my trading money, not investing.

Shill me your best.

Don't say moon as I already have several million of those.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitbay.market/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck This shit, real money is in Kikecoin

UFO Coin. Easy 4x by tonight.

Ignore those fucktards that shill shitcoins.

On a serious note you might wanna check out Decred.
Its a very complex, solid coin. Do some research on your own and decide. Its in a dip right now so you can get it for cheap

Bad call. It's going up after tonight. I'm talking way up.

Pic related,
chart also looks healthy IMO.

BITBAY
bitbay.market/

Byteball, check it out:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.0

(seriously, don't just trust anybody, go inform yourself by reading up a bit on it)

Order book also looks great, your call OP.

The sleeping colossus.

Beans are mooning tonight if you want a quick buck. Not a hodl coin but it pumps every now and then.

forgot pic related

SWT

Looks good buddy.

Gonna get in there.

Could just put my Digibyte gains into ETH, but it just feels too high RN.

I was in the same situation as you, liquidated my DGB and I wondered where to put my money in.
Did some research on decred and it looked pretty good, plus twitter traders sound optimistic about it reaching a 100$. Fingers crossed, lets see where this takes us.

I've been following Gridcoin since it was fucking .008, now it's just about $.10 each now. Lot of potential with a legit team. Starting to get some serious traction.

I traded some shit LTC and good ol' XMR for some. Planning to HOLD until 100%, take half out and let the rest ride for a long time. I hope to see $1 by the end of the year, but we could probably see it sooner.

Nice suggestion, I'll look into it further.

I'm sort of keen on a quick Pump N Dump here, but then I do prefer long-term investing.

Got any PnD recommendations?

im in with 350bucks!

LBRY and ARK are my current picks for moonables

and here I am, selling my other shitcoins to buy more DGB. You dun goofed, OP

Right now AEON on bittrex is pretty hot. Quite possible a moonable.

Aeon forked off of Monero way back in the day and has always been alive since. It usually Trailed on Monero, $.01 to every $1.00 of XMR, but now it's almost Twice that and quickly growing. I believe it's still out of the top 100 Cryptos too, so great potential for either a PnD or long term.