Wwaaaah, da eeebil women are RUINING society by demanding equal rights

>wwaaaah, da eeebil women are RUINING society by demanding equal rights
>tfw no gf
>tfw to smart to be happy

Was Schopenhauer the most foolish genius of all time?

that isn't exactly what he preaches

You should try actually reading what you're taklking about.

It's the basic kernel of his "Studies in Pessimism," the thing in itself, if you will.

Tbh outside of wanting a gf he was 100% correct about everything.

I literally just finished reading Studies in Pessimism and Counsels and Maxims. "Intelligent people are more likely to appreciate how much life suck and foolish people are more likely to be blissfully ignorant" is a common theme in both works.

That's not his work, it's just a collection of some of his lesser essays. You absolutely cannot talk about his philosophy without having understood The World as Will and Representation.

OK, fine. I'm going to go read the World as Will now.

It better be good..

If you think that that's all there is to his thought, I pity you. Once again, The World as Will and Representation or go home.

OK fine jeez I heard you the first time.

You are a shit troll

Make sure you read Kant first

I'm actually going to read it though.

I will make a very informed shitpost about Schopenhauer when I finish and you'll see.

>wwaaaah, da eeebil women are RUINING society by demanding equal rights
Name one society that flourished with women having equal rights to men.

The United States of America

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>The United States of America
Who?

>flourished

>women given vote in 1920s
>country only become a cesspit since then
Thanks women.

>altrightists pile out of the woodwork
>AMERICA SUUUUUUUUCKS HOW DARE YOU SAY ANYTHING IS GOOD REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Where's your argument?

Where is yours?

Cringe thread.

I always check out the demographics of election voting and I always find that women and men vote nearly exactly the same.

>what kinda haircut do you want?
>"Just fuck my shit up"
>i got you famm

The Minoas

Why do women defend Schoppy while whiteknights attack him?

Actually democracy ruined the world

Why don't you read his books and try to discuss his ideas instead of regurgitating memes?

Good luck

Read slow

That's not an argument

Not true. If only women voted Hilary would win 45 states and if only men voted trump would win at least 40

Yes, he was just salty and butthurt