"This is only a representation of my body and blood, do not do this in memory of me."

>"This is only a representation of my body and blood, do not do this in memory of me."

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=w8HdOHrc3OQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KKvvOFIHs4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"Don't take this literally, you are not actually eating my body and blood. People will think you are fucking crazy if you say it like that."

Really makes you think

Jesus had a vore fetish.

He meant don't be a pagan, like the Babylonian/Roman pagan churches, thinking you can Eat God and thus Be God.

When Jesus said He was the Bread of Life, do you think you could have sliced and toasted him?

I've been thinking

What if Jesus' body was missing because his disciples actually ate him

19 And he took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, “This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me.”
Luke 22:19
Or same text from another version.
And give bread and said thanks, break, he gave them, speaking, this is my body, which for your giving, do this act in mine memory.

Weather it was literal or not, Romans did view even the early Christians as cannibals for practicing the Eucharist.

Wow didn't know Jesus spoke English!

That's not what he said.

Luke 22:19

And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.

protestants everybody

But dude.

The Eucharist isn't really the body of Christ, it's a piece of bread.

>protestants wrote the Bible

Retard everybody

>doesn't get the joke
>goes muh scripture out of confusion

kek I hope you enjoy your weekly grape juice faggot

m.youtube.com/watch?v=w8HdOHrc3OQ

>wow I can talk about we should all be nice and stuff but I don't have to worry about reality at all.

Fuck that speech, nothing but hippie nonsense. Easy to talk about 'just getting along man' when you are some rich fucking comedian who never worked a day in his life.

Then - in the name of democracy - let us use that power - let us all unite. Let us fight for a new world - a decent world that will give men a chance to work - that will give youth a future and old age a security. By the promise of these things, brutes have risen to power. But they lie! They do not fulfil that promise. They never will!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KKvvOFIHs4k

I made him fatter.

No, actually, it literally is the Body of Christ.

*figuratively

>Protestants