Can we at least all agree none of us knows what the FUCK is happening right now?

Can we at least all agree none of us knows what the FUCK is happening right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

rolandkofler.github.io/flipper/
infowars.com/new-imf-strategy-document-charts-launch-of-bancor-global-currency/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes

Nah you are witnessing the pump to $500

Yours Sincerely,
Wallstreet Crypto division

I do. Noobs think Ethereum and Ether are the same thing and have been buying it because they are suffering FOMO from all the shills and think it's going to replace Bitcoin.

Satanic quads of truth

No. I know exactly what's going on. Institutional money. Ethereum is better than Bitcoin and that's why the flippening is happening. Ethereum could realistically reach 5k or more.

checked
Where do you think the money will funnel when the gig is up? LTC, XRP, something else?

rolandkofler.github.io/flipper/

even the flippenin.it page is down, says he has a $1000 USD bill he can't pay now due to too much traffic, lmao

eth hit 400
some people set to take profit at 400, thus the dip
people got scared shit's crashing, started selling btc

It went up to 420. By the time I got from bed to the computer it was back down to 397.

Anyone else find it interesting that it hit 420 (Hitler's Birthday) before going back down?

they'll regret selling when it's at $500 in a week

more or less, all i know is that if youre on the eth train riding don iron gloves and leave the computer
its about to get memy

Price goes up, price goes down.

I KNOW WHATS HAPPENING

ITS OVER

SORRY GUYS

ILL MISS YOU

Setting a sell order at 480 then, putting the money in decent alts, then not looking at my portfolio for a few weeks.

Is this $30 gap on the ETH price between coinbase and polo significant or will it correct itself?

MARCKET MANIPULATION
WHALES EAT PLANCTON
AND THIS:

It's going to spread out over all the alts. I have high hopes for STRAT and am currently holding 1200 of them. I believe it will hit $100-$200 in the next year or so and feel like it's my next best chance to get ETH like gains but there will definitely be lots of other moon missions. I'm thinking LTC will hit $60 soon and I think XRP will probably hit .45-.50. I feel like you can pretty much invest in any of the top coins at this point and come back in a year and you'll have more money.

I'd also like to grab some bancor when it hits the exchanges since I can't buy the ICO because I'm an american. That's looking like it's the real NWO coin. This is from 2010:

infowars.com/new-imf-strategy-document-charts-launch-of-bancor-global-currency/

Crypto is not good for your mental health. It just turns you into a shell of a person hunched over their phone constantly counting your magic internet money.

>these are the people driving the price of ETH up

That's why you gotta hold and just walk away desu. I know it's hard when you have thousands of dollars in it but it seems to be better in the long run. There are so many coins this year that have exploded and if you were watching the day to day you might have sold and lost out on massive gains. The only part about that though is knowing when to check. You'll always be scared it's crashed in the back of your mind. It's kinda damned if you do, damned if you don't.

What are the chances of dipping within the next few hours?

its volatile right now, just buy next time it drops to 380 or so

Out of all the coiners bitcoiners really cope the worst.

Don't do this. It always has a big dump after it pumps wait at least a day or so.

Just woke up. What the fuck is up with eth? Is it the time to sell it all into btc since that dipped?

YES

READ THIS:

Checked

I sold at .145 and just put all of my ETH into XRP. I'm starting to think ETH is the bubble. Make fun of me all you want but I'm out.

Russia and/or China and others are probably going to tokenize their currenices using Ethereum. This could push one Ether to 50k some day.

You may live to regret selling. Maybe you won't.

people flee from btc to eth
don't know why
probably hype

this.

people don't understand btc and eth aren't even used for the same thing, they just see them as competitors and want to get the newer cheaper coin because they think it has more upside

>Ethereum is better than Bitcoin

Ethereum is better than Bitcoin
>TCP/IP is better than mastercard

It does what bitcoin does and more, why wouldn't it be worth more?

I respect that you know when to walk to away. Good for you man. XRP wouldn't be my choice, but you do you.

I'm out guys. It's been a long 2 years, but I am finally out.

Patience pays off.

See you niggers in the Bahamas.

this is the intelligence of your average eth holder

FAKE CAPITALISATION -> LOW LIQUIDITY
LOW LIQUIDITY -> INSATABILE PRICE
INSATABILE PRICE -> IT TOY BUT NOT CURRENCY

>ad hominem
Nice way to run from an argument, you low IQ subhuman. Il be glad to send you some nigger coins.

Stay mad buttcoiner.

>Ethereum is better than Bitcoin
>TCP/IP is better than mastercard
I mean. It is.

See you on the moon when Russia and other countries digitize their currency with Ethereum

Oh wait you don't have a lot of ETH do you

Sold ETH for XRP (aka C-Ripple).

You couldn't have made a worse fucking choice.

>See you on the moon when Russia and other countries digitize their currency with Ethereum
>this is the intelligence of your average ETH holder

0xceE225D19A494b4e1A76DcBEc9Fdc46B7550fC1B
I hope im not too late to start, only 1600$ in could use a helping hand, enjoy your medium to well earned trip though sir

This guy probably holds bitcuck and is nervous seing the only thing that made bitcoin valuable (aka speculation) flowing to ethereum.

Why are you still here?

Jews are gobbling up ETH for the bancor ico.

>What BTC does
Can I pay anything with ETH? No, I can't. So it doesn't do the same thing as BTC and more.

every fuck is going into BANCOR.
You don't see they are saying jews are bad, and bancor is bad, just so you won't invest?????

>BTC
>Value goes up organically in a spam of 8 years
>Value is based on trust and stability that the coin proved to have over more than a decade
>Developer of BTC never revealed his identity and literally walked away from the crypto scene, proving that he actually believe in the whole idea behind crypto that he preached
>BTC founders own less than 11% of the whole supply

Meanwhile
>Price of ETH got to this level in less than a year
>Purely based on hype, It didn't actually proved anything yet
>Developers act more like entrepreneurs than people who actually believe in the cause
>Own most of the supply

It won't be pretty when this shit crashes.

Says the guy who probably missed out on both XD

ETH proved itself by being part of etherium, the tech that a lot of coins run on recently. That being said I also think it will crash that's why I got out for now.

You can pay on alpha bay with ethereum, and that's the main source of btc value, drugs.
When eth hits the mainstream markets, you will be sorry you went for the chink coin.

>ETH proved itself by being part of etherium, the tech that a lot of coins run on recently
And? This is literally hype. I can't actually do anything with ''smart contracts'' yet.
You are missing the point. The growth of BTC is organic and we have every reason to be trusted, the same isn't true for ETH.

I don't actually have any particular preference or passion for any of them, as anyone who gets too invested in their investments is a idiot, but anyone who is buying in this whole ''ETH will overthrow BTC!!'' is a retard.

it has every reason*

ETH JUST TOOL OF