The fun and comfy era of trading is gone

>ywn live the month of comfy trading of April/May 2017 ever again

Remember how fun it was, having actually promising coins all around you and talking about them?
Remember the euphoria of waking up, refreshing blockpholio, and discovering you were richer?
Remember when coins went up and down depending on their own rumors and news instead of because of unrelated coins mooning/crashing?

That's never coming back
We've been stuck for more than a month in this hell in which BTC keeps mooning and crashing, every time producing a slew of panic sellers/buyers, leaving alts in the dust
And now, to add insult to the injury, the fucking ETH goldrush.
People buying at ATH to chase a short term 30% gain, uncaring of the fact that minor corrections are a thing

I just want to go back to the Veeky Forums of pre-100sats XBY, to the Veeky Forums of bitbean just starting out, of DGB mooning to 250sats and MOON being the ONLY 1SAT mission around

But it's never coming back
Because we're invaded by normies offboard who saw ETH on a Facebook ad and are now here to know how they can go bankrupt by buying at ATH

You sound like a lil' bitch.

True. I'm one of those normies.

kek

kys

the only constant in life is change
-user

theres always oppurtunities out there you little shit.

t. offboard normies
Enjoy buying at $420 then panic selling as soon as it corrects to $390 because you have no idea what the fuck you're doing

BLOCK rn, for instance

I know exactly what you mean. One of my first purchases was Bitbean, if I held I could've turned $200 into 4k.

There's less opportunities now than there were last month.

>bought at 90

kys

we'll always have our memories user

Welcome to bear market.

Bad times will pass soon though user, hold on to your coins.

Bitbean meme was the best thing to ever happen

Is this you crying over the fact you are not going +25% daily? You knew that wouldn't last

> trading

I don't think you mean trading.

Maybe the era of people who have no idea what they're doing buying random shit, holding it and making money is over.

Legit thread OP.

I really dont like this feel but im keeping faith.

Do NOT call the bean a "meme", show some FUCKING respect

The problems are platforms like waves, NXT and whatever else making it a point and click adventure for fucking shitcoins to spawn at a ridiculous rate. New money is basically being stolen and nothing can be done about it because 'buyer beware'.
Exchanges need to tidy their act up and stop listing scam coins which would greatly reduce the amount of absolute shit on the market and create stability in the real projects.

When did I say there weren't any?
I'm just saying it's a stressful situation in which the one or two good opportunities are buried in a sea of 1sat coin shillers and extavagant get rich quick schemes, while every single coin shilled last month would have still resulted in a massive profit (POSW aside)

I'd be happier if it was an actual bear market
Instead it's a shitty hybrid where all of the money is going into ill-advised purchases of BTC and ETH that are immediately rolled back at a loss because the normies have no idea what the fuck they're doing

>tfw only made $5BB in the last 4 hours
Should I just kill myself?

>Exchanges need to tidy their act up and stop listing scam coins
So they should list none of them? :^)

Bitbean meme made children into men and men into children

nah fuck that. because then it would be easy to make money. Its easy now because people are investing into shitcoins and not the good coins, when the good coins take off they unload their shitty coins buy the good coin and make me more richer.

Keep it that way faggot stop complaining. If making money was easy then everyone would be doing it. Oh wait they are..Its crypto after all
XD

>The problems are platforms like waves, NXT and whatever else making it a point and click adventure for fucking shitcoins to spawn at a ridiculous rate.

so bancor is going to be the nail in the coffin?

I think there needs to be a clarification for coins and tokens about which platform they're built on first of all.
There has to be some kind of minimum viable product threshold for new coin listings, not just it's market cap which only tells how well it's being shilled.

I haven't read into Bancor, can you elaborate how it will btfo the memecoins please user? If so then I'm all for it.

I have been in this game longer than you have kiddo.

heh, i've been here
*teleports behind u*
three weeks, kiddo
respect your elders...

There's gonna be more golden ages in the future!
Crypto isn't done yet

I think the worst part of newly shilled coins is the M.O. of the OPs

>Shilling a coin then
"Guys, look at this new coin! It has [new tech] that does [interesting new feature], the dev has done [this and that] before, and they have a long term goal of [reasonable market cap]!
Here is a number of reasonable reasons it can succeed/fail"

>Shilling a coin now
ALL CAPS TITLE AND OP POST, THIS COIN IS WORTH NOTHING NOW BUT I SWEAR IT'S GOING TO $5000 DOLLARS EACH IN THE NEXT 24HOURS BUY BUY BUY
>but user tell me more about the coin itse-
OOOOOO FUD GET OUT REEEEEE

i bet you're a newfag who jumped into the cryptotrain this last year and never experienced cyclical corrections and crazy pumps before. how about you shut the fuck up instead of talking shit and making dumbass prophecies about things you don't know jack shit about, you pile of colossal gay crap?

This literally XBY LOL