STOP BUYING ETH ALREADY FUCKKKKKKK STOP STOP STOP...

STOP BUYING ETH ALREADY FUCKKKKKKK STOP STOP STOP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I can't buy, coinbase won't let me

vitalik killed Veeky Forums

no more discussion the only thing left to do is shill eth

EVERYONE TURN ON CNN ETH IS CRASHING!!

Who ever is buying right now is a retard

CNBC & FORTUNE just did an article that will attract a million more buyers

When should we buy then?

I was very close to converting all my BTC into ETH yesterday, please reassure me that I should enjoy the ETH that I do have and wait for the inevitable dip before buying more ETH

When it dips a whopping $10 for MAXIMUM GAINZZZ

It's not going to dip that much.

he's messing with you
gvien the current trend i would wait a little while before even thinking of buying, it should dip to 370-350 USD

A lot of the new money that came into ETH is from those wanting to buy into BANCOR most likely... so ETH may drop $50-$100+ by the end of the day. We'll see.

0x1bafda880ed1c475faa1e5e09b1337a9a807bd28

Just started

>gvien the current trend i would wait a little while before even thinking of buying, it should dip to 370-350 USD
they will be holding a lot of it, why would you think it would crash the price?

No idea, just speculating. I have no idea what's really going on. Everything seems too perfect..

We also started getting worse and worse economy news ending with tech stock flash crash on Friday. One week to get approve at my of these exchanges. Could see a lot that signed on last week jump in this week.

serious question. my Ethereum wallet from the free wallet people says no token supoort. what will happen if I send ETH anyways?

man I WANT TO BUY NOW !!! I've missed out terribly, I was looking at ETH charts when it was at about 100 dollars and I let myself be influenced by shills on Veeky Forums who said it'd crash... So is it really too late ? I mean ok the bubble is going to go boom, but if it reaches 1000 dollars before that... Those are gainz I want to bathe in.

Please tell me, what should I do ?

I gave in and bought more, apparently it's dropping a bit due to the ico, but don't expect too much from the dip

Fucking Normie lmfao

>Going back to the price it was yesterday is a dip
What a crazy world market we live in

just buy already, not only will you increase my wealth but your own as well. Every financial crisis shoots up crypto. A new financial crash is forming, perhaps Trump can delay it but it is coming. how many countries will be fucked in 10 years? Plenty. Which means gainz

everybody wins except the jews.

this was my logic when i bought into ETH/BTC as a total nocoiner last week at 250/2800 respectively

not gonna cash out for a long time but i may divest

diversify*

there wont be a dip for 6months bro , go for it

Me, too. They're fucking shit.