XRP to the moon

XRP Loading for big trend reversal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ErvgV4P6Fzc
annrhefn.wordpress.com/2017/06/11/bitcoin-kills-banking-revisited-the-rise-of-ripple-as-trojan-horse-the-end-of-bitcoin-dominance/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not sure why you'd even post this during peak ETH hype and euphoria. Fuck, there are 500 Nigger, Ark and Bancor threads.

This is peak stupidity. Just quietly accumulate.

Unfortunately I accumulated a heavy bag last week by selling every eth I had (50) missing the ETH moon mission this weekend. Please tell me it will be OK user.

to me it looks like it's going to go down even more

I'm so paranoid now, I will not move any of my coins anymore. 4 real, you sell, it moons, you buy, it dumps...

But why? It literally has the best news of any coin yet it is going down.

LOL u know nothin! i know nothing, and even I know it will go up again at this point...

Believe me I know. I fuxked up bad last week. I went from 50 ETH to xrp. Then in Saturday it was getting so bad I sold xrp to eth, losing 25% instantly. Then I thought ETH was done last night so I went back in to xrp. If I would have just held, I would be up about $10K. So fuxking pissed. I'm usually very strategic and iron handed. Fuxked up bigly this time.

First, this is normal, this chart.
Then there was this shock, that ripple won't be a worldwide currency. lol. Faggots didn't understand what XRP will be used for, so they quit. Also, there is my opinion that ripples price is artificially held down :)

I agree on it being held down. It's being accumulated for sure. High daily volume and price stays the same or dips. Either way, I think I'll get it back eventually. I believe in real world use. Lots of big news coming in June hopefully.

What is happening with xrp is exacly what previously wrote here: "... my opinion that ripples price is artificially held down :)"

But this will end soon ... very soon

>Also, there is my opinion that ripples price is artificially held down :)
I'm all in XRP but I don't believe this. Do you think Ripple is doing this?

Where do you see it going short term, long term?

Sorry to hear that. It's nice to hear some of these stories to know we are not alone. Most of the posts here on biz are people bragging about their +1000% and $400k portfolios.

Realistically $0.50 short term $10 long term.

If they are, I hope it's in good faith. Maybe shaking out the ones that owned millions when it last pumped. I have no choice but to be balls deep in xrp after this past weekend and I literally can't sell now.

yea better just not watch it anymore. I really need to do my job, what the hell?
Also, I've heard the weekends are generally bad for altcoins.
Lets try holding good coins for a month minimum. I don't want you to loose money pal!

We all are just trying to get a piece of the pie. Thanks for not calling me anyrhing.

Hope your right user bro. I don't know why I'm feeling better from your post. I guess it gives me hope and hope is all I need to get by.

Ripple just built a new office and is currently hiring. They are not going away, user. You will make money off of this. You just need this song to get you through.
youtube.com/watch?v=ErvgV4P6Fzc

Do you really think XRP will take over ETH? at $1 the market cap would be $38bil...

XRP doesn't have to take over if both keep growing.

Got some ripple for 9480 last night and the crash to below 9k looked like hardcore accumulation. I see nothing but up from here and will be holding for a while.

The whole XRP story here. Just read it

annrhefn.wordpress.com/2017/06/11/bitcoin-kills-banking-revisited-the-rise-of-ripple-as-trojan-horse-the-end-of-bitcoin-dominance/

sure thing, my little special buddy!

Fucking this, I sold my GNT at 12k sats because I needed the funds and buy it back later since it was stagnating, literally few hours later it pumps for no reason and it is now around 20k sats.

you don't know how sell walls work, do you?

To the likes of you everything is sell walls and price manipulation by bots, lol

XRP doesn't moon unless the devs want it to do so. M said their are teams of people at Ripple who "manage" it. He also said as far as he is concerned XRP is "just an asset on our books."

They need to show the banks that ripple can be stable. Because they want to make them exchange all their money through ripple, which shuold cost far less then the regular systems... of course it is not so good for crazy speculators, but it will eventually rise...

That is purely my opinion. I don't know what is exactly going on... I know we should HOLD... really, I am so stupid, going into altcoins as much as I am now... it's greed, and Veeky Forums is helping only some times

lmao, this fucking moron

enjoy being poor, you won't make it.

Yes but it does save about 40% more to use xrp. I think they might be pushing Ripple as to not shill XRP to skeptical banks/gov. This will allow a back door push of XRP. It's really, really fucking hard to sell a bank/gov on a cryoto. Sell them on the system first then the currency after you get them on board. It could be the most brilliant way to sell the entire package.

Shit is mooning right now. Better get it cheap.

Are you sure? I'm about to go long on margin

9380 to 9400 is a critical point. If clearly breaks this then ... engines ready ...

I mean all altcoins are rising probably due to ETH hitting 400$ and BTC dropping in price because of ETH.

this. xrp is only at $0.25

Some whale just bought a megaton for 9400

But be careful. There is big manipulation. I would not suggest margin right now

Who here ETH, XRP, BNT??

can't go wrong, going to have a royal blue lambo