Everyone calm your tits I'm doing faith payout in at 1:00 PM EST which is in like 20 minutes yyyeeeessshh!

everyone calm your tits I'm doing faith payout in at 1:00 PM EST which is in like 20 minutes yyyeeeessshh!

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/channels/322646046364794892/322646046364794892
discord.gg/ATgKW7
forum.ark.io/topic/341/100-payout-for-first-50-days-biz-sharepool-delegate
arknode.net/VoteReport.txt
blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

After that it will be weekly, yes?

Thanks in advance dad!

i never doubted you for a second senpai

ALL ABOARD!!!!!!!!

never doubted you either. thanks for showing these fudders you arent being a jewish kike

Alright keep us posted

Don't act so burdened by it. You promised daily payouts initially and then changed it towards the end. Weekly payouts are a better idea but the earlier voters likely didn't follow every thread every day and so their complaints are warranted.

Do this one off payment and then go to weekly. Also don't organise very obvious discord supporters to flood and bump your thread with false praise

You owe us this faith payout

Have you got a solution to the whale problem? The non-biz people that hopped into the pool once we hit #51 and are eating up our payout percentages?

i said calm your tits please

weekly payouts will leave everyone with more ark but to chill niggas out I am splitting the 580 ARK we have forged so far with all voters, this first payment will be the smallest, its just some proof I can delivar and am not a greedy kike

I am new in ARK, voted biz as delegate today, am I going to get paid too or do I have to wait for the next week?

I like this and I am staying for the long run.

is the payout not kinda automatized?

Just got sent 1.3 ark, whoop whoop

Thanks love you

C-can someone answer me this.

Thank you guys.

He didn't organize anything which can be clearly seen by just looking at the discord.

Depends on if he has fidelity turned on in arky or not, if he does then you won't. This is to discourage people from hopping pools, you would get a payout next week though.

You'll get paid if you voted before the payment time. If not, you'll have to wait

received. thanks biz delegate you're the man.

thanks famalam

we're all gonna make it

Alright. What's the discord? thank you user.

Confirmed, thanks delegate.

Everyone's talking about ETH and crypto dipping, nothing about this thread.

Ty for my 1.16 ARK :)

recieved .17
thanks senpai

Kinda wish I had more to invest so we could keep this thing Veeky Forums only

Working invite link: discord.gg/ATgKW7

Is this how much I'll be making weekly? I got 1.3Ark! Thanks biz-del

I still haven't received mine

No, its less than you'd be getting weekly.

I think this payout was a daily amount, so whatever you received now will be 7x on the next payout when it becomes weekly

Was this payment only for the people who voted before we hit >51?

no payout ...

Got my ~.5 ARK

Time to load up on more... muh ARK

only 85.9 arks from 100.000 arks. This turnout is lower than from wes, yet you offer 100% payout while wes offers 80%. Plus I got it every 3 days

Bought in, voted, next day we break 51.

I've got no payout so far...

Delegate only forged for 1.5 days so he had ~580 ARK only. This is a day 1 good-faith payout and should be more in the future.

I see.

been in this since the 7th
didn't get any ark

how much you have in wallet? you should has more than 30 to get pay outs

>Vote on Thursday
>See hype on Friday
>Disconnect from internet for weekend with high hopes
I knew you glorious motherfuckers would do it. I'm a proud Veeky Forumsnessman today.

Received. Thanks friend!

holding 57 right now

Damn, I'm right at 30. I guess i need to put more in

also received confirmed biz is legit

not enough for the early payout
you get arks in the next weekly payout

received, thanks senpai

Quick rundown please?
I got 99 arks, how do I vote or participate in this?

i am so fucking calm right now :)
I don't even know why...

OP, I've faith in you. Dropped ARK to some random anons :)
It's an honor riding on you

Just hope those normie jazzhands will calm down soon

go to VOTES tab
add delegate
type biz
add delegate
vote

Easy. And it costs 1 ARK.

forum.ark.io/topic/341/100-payout-for-first-50-days-biz-sharepool-delegate
Also
arknode.net/VoteReport.txt
and
blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68

If I add more ark after voting, do i have to vote again?

Are you ?

If so, I am one of the two you've gifted ARK to, thanks again man. I am holding this. Will eventually help some other user as well.

Thank you

nope it adjusts auto
anymore questions join discord

no, just make sure its the same voting address

No, it's just 1 vote per address as far as I know.

I voted on wednesday, didn't receive anything
AdxBTdMhgRuLG9Uk5vc5HKYixqLZXVdRX4

stop pasting that link it's not an invite link.

Working invite link: discord.gg/ATgKW7

Sweet gains!

Voted June 8 didn't receive anything
AVZbpe42tkarWwgLiqcfremwWn3drY8r4e

I voted very early with 8 ARK, and then after a week added around 200 ARK, is this why I have no payout?

Could be. At the time of the payout I had (still do), ~320 ARK. At the time of voting, 4 days ago I guess, I had ~60. I don't know, don't care, free money is free money.

t.

See if your share is less than the transaction fee, which is 0.1 ARK, you might end up getting nothing. Who else is supposed to pay for your transaction fees than yourself?

With 200 ARK in the wallet and the amount I got as payout it's going to take months before my vote of 1 single ARK will be covered.

Still cool though.

You have 0 ark, that's not how this works.

You're going to be positively surprised. Your calculations are off by quite a bit. You might get 1 ARK back in a week.

I'm sitting at 155 ARK, how do I check this share exactly?
See

If I buy more (let's say to a total of 1000), will I get more instantly? Or do I have to unvote and revote for it to work?

This has probably been asked in every thread and I actually read the answer but forgot it.

It gets updated automatically, you don't have to recite. This has been asked and answered every thread as well.

Recieved 5.59 Ark thanks biz.

>getting almost 1% of the shares
jesus how much do you have

So 220 ark wasnt enough for this payout... wonder if it will be for the weekly

Just beef up your wallet and you're done. No need for revoting.

Figure out how much a delegate forges in a week, I guess it's somewhere between 3.5k-4k ARK. Then calculate your ARK divided by the pool's value in ark (currently 950k) and multiply the weekly forging amount by that number.

For example if the weekly amount a delegate forges is 3500 ARK and I have 320 ARK in my wallet, my weekly payout is.

(320/950000) * 3500 ARK = 1.178 ARK

Got my 3.5 ARK. Thanks user

Got my ARK. Thank you based user.

AXzHW56ym87YdLfqM9BCGUFxV1y6rtvSGM

You are awesome, sir!

Is it automated? I voted 3 days ago but haven't received anything.

Refresh your wallet and make sure you voted for biz
if you click votes and biz is checked you are good. Also make sure you have more than 30 ark in wallet since we have a lot of people in pool 30 ark I think will get you a payout if you had less you wouldnt have gotten anything since this payout was based on the 1.5 days of forging. From now on we will be paid weekly so the transaction fees of 0.1 dont eat up our profits.

uh, my 0.5 ark ... in a month i will get back what i gave away ;D

Thanks ARK-BIZ-OP!

Will HODL till I die then!

>1.27 ark received

Thanks! Makes me want to have more ark

Imagine if ARK hits $50 2-3 years from now. You could live off the passive income. Don't know how likely that would be but it's nice to imagine.

no, I'm why, you got too much ;D ;D ;D
AY2ZQYsbLQfTCQGMfNFrRAUNaCcyPBkHXH

.4 ARK recieved, aw shit he delivered. Maybe I wont sell after all.

Did you retards seriously not see this coming? I mean, this seems pretty basic. Obviously, people will flock to the highest payout system they can when there are guaranteed returns.

Just be happy it's not #1; seriously, with 100% payout, market dictates that it should be #1 (or closer than it is). Honestly the only thing holding it back is the fact that OP is not tech-savvy and hasn't automated payouts. If he had, he'd probably have almost 1% of the voted ARK right now.