A thought on NGR

Okay listen up you faggots. Are you all fucking retarted?
I saw this nigger coin on saturday and had a proper laugh. Made a screenshot and shared it with my folks. Funny.

But Veeky Forums wouldn't be Veeky Forums if you would know when to leave a good joke alone instead of pushing it into a state of stupidity.

What do you expect from it? A trolling way of making some money by shilling it and then cashing out once it reaches 20sat so you make 50 bucks. Fair enough but choose a less offensive name.

Why? If you really should be somehow “successfull“ with this shit, all you will achieve is shitting in your own bag. Negative press about censorship free currencies, waves need to react and are responsible for not monitoring their tokens. The government gets a tool to convince normies and nocoiners that cryptos are bad and need control and nothing should be decentralized.

Grow a fucking brain Veeky Forumstards

which gives us more time to accumulate genius.

Okay listen up you faggots. Are you all fucking retarted?
I saw this Donald Trump meme on saturday and had a proper laugh. Made a screenshot and shared it with my folks. Funny.

But Veeky Forums wouldn't be Veeky Forums if you would know when to leave a good joke alone instead of pushing it into a state of stupidity.

What do you expect from it? A trolling way of ruining America by memeing him and then pretending you never supported him once he reaches the oval office. Fair enough but choose a less racist demagogue.

Why? If you really should be somehow “successfull“ with this shit, all you will achieve is ruining America. Negative press about deporting innocent Hispanics, border control need to react and are responsible for not monitoring their borders. The educated left gets a tool to convince normies and centrists that xenophobic capitalists are bad and need control and nothing should be deregulated.

Grow a fucking brain /pol/tards

Crypto becoming less popular right now would be the best thing it could happen.

I actually agree. As non-american.

You convinced me to buy Niggers.

you won't think NGR is a joke anymore when it's fully integrated with KFC and Popeyes by 2020

>The government gets a tool to convince normies and nocoiners that cryptos are bad and need control and nothing should be decentralized.

Are you fucking serious about this? The government can't do shit about regulating blockchain technology any more than they can unteach me the mathematics required to do cryptography.

>The government can't do shit about regulating blockchain technology
>doesn't know New York already has regulation in place

They would only need to declare it illegal. Good luck trading, cashing out, etc. with banks monitoring all your transactions.

It probs would persist as a niche, but say goodbye to all them fancy start-ups who generate you all them sweet gains atm

this should be on 1st page all the time xD
Actually the US is our china of the future.. hell, it's todays china already. Slavery in it's finest ^^

So Veeky Forums is going to single-handedly kill crypto? The power feelz amazing.

I'll give you a bump.

Not single-handed but you surely aren't helping yourself
Thanks user

>Not single-handed but you surely aren't helping yourself

If crypto cannot survive Veeky Forums, it was never meant to be.

I am buying NGR purely to watch blacks be asshurt and make threads like this

Nigga I'm German, the whole world are jews to us. I'm all but butthurt, I just tried to give you faggots some perspective

OP is just mad he doesn't have any Niggers.

TRIGGERED

I have 222 hitlers
94 original niggers
100122 2nd niggers

Fuck you kraut

just leeching the system

3PB7Gnmxx4hnwxeySF3iBn5S2qUr3DjJj7s

gibs niggers mayne... need niggers for dem programs mayne

3PJvkzKNaVxQppqL4rbNVHuk5P6XNap4PnP

Hyping nigger coin is shitting where you eat 2bh. This is begging for trouble. Normies are already scared of cryptos with all the misinformation floating around.

I can see the headlines already.

"INTERNET HACKER GROUP Veeky Forums MAKING A FORTUNE WITH BITCOIN TO FUND HATE CRIMES"

I would really prefer if normies didn't associate cryptos with the Klan or something. I have a lot of money in this.

RN I'm fucking !sauer!kraut, Zupfer!

it's the Veeky Forums version of dogecoin

>But Veeky Forums wouldn't be Veeky Forums if you would know when to leave a good joke alone instead of pushing it into a state of stupidity.
>But Veeky Forums wouldn't be Veeky Forums
>Veeky Forums

Good normies need to gtfo of crypto

>I have a lot of money in this.

Sucks to be you.