"Hitler, I know I look a cross between a Jap and a Mongrel but this officer isn't of pure Aryan blood...

>"Hitler, I know I look a cross between a Jap and a Mongrel but this officer isn't of pure Aryan blood, can I get rid of him?"

>"Hey, Hitler. I found this Iron Axe from over a thousand years ago in a cave in Southern Germany! How influential our people were!"

>"Hitler! This guy Rohm is planning a coup against you, you should get rid of him and give me his position!"

>"Oh, Hitler! I tried the whole gun thing with the Jews but it made me sick! Can we just gas them instead?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PAKRyBH7CBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At least he killed a bunch of Jews.

Truly a terrible 'tist.

Yes, including himself.

Reminder that Hitler would pay for all that crap, sending Himmler to Tibet and whatnot

He started freeing Jews left and right by the end of the war in hope of securing a peace with the alllies and Hitler got so mad he called him a traitor and issued an arrest warrant on him.

What was the deal with Himmler?
How did a guy like that get to the position he had?
Did Hitler keep him around because he was more autistic than him and that made him feel better about himself?

>What was the deal with Himmler?
No idea whatsoever. There are so few recordings of the guy speaking that you can't get an idea of what character he was like besides being meticulous and very organised. Also, a complete psychopath when listening to his Poland speeches to officers.

>How did a guy like that get to the position he had?
By sucking up to Hitler and knowing Rohm before joining the Nazis. He rose the ranks through Rohm's SA.

>Did Hitler keep him around because he was more autistic than him and that made him feel better about himself?
Don't know

This fat fuck is Christian Weber. He was a brigadefuhrer of SS and practically ruled Munich. He is known for staging lewd plays with naked chicks.

Ah, the classic everyone else is a sexual degenerate but myself, I can see ol' hypocrite Goebbels laughing right there.

youtube.com/watch?v=PAKRyBH7CBM

Were the Nazis, dare I say it, degenerate?

>"Hitler, I assure you, the SS is a modern-day Teutonic Order. Now please, let me - or um, us - form a state in Burgundy. Yes, the region in Fra- I know it's been irrelevant since the 15th century but you control Europe you can do whatever the FUCK you want. Please, I need to get back to reviewing Tibetan skull measurements and my plans to find the Holy Grail, but do consider my proposal.

he was /ourguy/ - autistic (in the functional, obsessively organized sense) with a bunch of wacky interests

>Were the Nazis, dare I say it, degenerate?
not sexually repressed like Anglos.

not at all

kek

>present-day Romans
What did Hitler mean by this?

>liking beautiful half naked woman in a historical play
>degenerate

What are doing in this board actually?

But liking beautiful half naked women in a burlesque play was degenerate?

finns

How many of those you think were actually jewish?

You wouldn't? It is better than having him around sperging about this bullshit all the time.

Who's baldy? I've seen him somewhere else.

was Himmler /ourgoy/?

kek

Himmler seemed sincere. People like sincerity.

Sub-saharan Africans, of course.

Man, I don't give a shit about ideology, but it'd be awesome to chill with a bunch of your comrades in aesthetic as fuck military outfits while you whole heartedly believe your country and your people will conquer the world and shape every aspect of the planet for a thousand years.

I'd be down for that, don't give a fuck what they believe in.

> Also, a complete psychopath when listening to his Poland speeches to officers.
Any links to these speeches out of interest?

Streicher I think

It is pretty kitch tbqh

Kitsch*

Also, you apparently don't know what the word even means.

"Kitsch (/ˈkJtʃ/; loanword from German, also called cheesiness and tackiness) is a low-brow style of mass-produced art or design using popular or cultural icons."

>le aesthetic meme
They looked like shit and their taste in everything was abysmal.

I clearly stated my only interest would be a sense of comradery while looking well in uniform.

I disagree on your views on their aesthetics.

Back to /pol/

>Thirty centuries of history allow us to look with supreme pity on certain doctrines which are preached beyond the Alps by the descendants of those who were illiterate when Rome had Caesar, Virgil and Augustus.

t. Mussolini