If Hitler had been assigned female at birth, would WW2 never have occurred?

As a closet FtM transgender of 33, I have wondered this since I was 17 and learned that he had hypospadias and 1 ball, then googles some pictures of real babies with genital deformities. Dr. John Money was of the mindset that if a normal penis cannot be created, the child should be raised female and put through surgeries to make the genitalia appear that way. How different do you think the world would be today if in 1889, Baby Adolf had been renamed and called a little girl, with or without corrective surgeries? What if the child had been called a "special" little girl like Jazz with a "thing" and made to wear frilly, Victorian era dresses to hide it? What if said girl had still experienced male puberty during the early 1900s, but would not have been able to fight in WW1 because of this female classification? Do you think this would have changed the course of history?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler's_possible_monorchism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off

Somehow he still doesn't pass for a woman even without the mustache.

Get help. You mental sickness has nothing to do with either the urological phenomena hypospadias Q54.9 (urethral opening ends lower than at the tip of the penis) or monorchism Q55 (1 ball hasn't dropped into the scrotum). Neither means he wasn't a fully functional male. For all we know his schwanz was made of Kruppstahl.
You have a mental disease though. Gender identity Disorder, F64.
The codes are from the ICD 10, international classification of diseases. The chapters determine the medical discipline. F is psychiatry. Get help.

>Hitler
>female

You got Merkel, and this time she will complete the job

That's why I voted for Trump!!!

>Claims psychiatry is a scam pushed by der j000s
>Still tells people to "get help"

At least you admitted Hitler had one ball though! That's a first step!

Why would I claim psychiatry is a scam? That's something religious people and 3rdworlders do.

>Do you think this would have changed the course of history?
No, absolutely not, such a change wouldn't effect the developent of Hitlrer's personality at all and he (she?) still would have become the leader of a fascist party and the German people would have elected a tranny fuhrer. The only difference is that the Charlie Chaplin mustache would be still in style today because tranny Hitler wouldn't have ruined it.

It isn't just a mental disease, I'm Pre Testosterone with leg hair like you wouldn't believe and have at least a dozen chin hairs. So there's a physiological component too. I just always wondered how Hitler's voice and body got so MANLY with just 1 ball!

You do so in every other thread that isn't a tranny thread.

Gee, isn't that a coincidence? The one problem you want to go away, and suddenly you're joyful about big pharma and the men in white coats. Meanwhile, in the depression thread...

I often wonder how Adolf was assigned male with ambiguous genitalia?

Damn how did you know that, i thought this was an anonymous imageboard.

Go further back in time. Wilhelm II, last king of prussia, head a weak left arm and was ridiculed by his mother for it. He developed massive complexes and a fetish for military uniforms. Thus the era of Wilhelminism (1890 - 1918) militarized the whole German society.

Maybe we wouldn't have had WWI if we wouldn't let cripples rule a country.

Why wouldn't they have given him a gender neutral name if they weren't sure about his sex?

I have no idea what you're talking about. I actually earn my money working in a psychiatric hospital. You probably confuse me with someone you have a raging hardon for. Link me to that depression thread please..

Dr. Money was a scam artist who's kook theories led to the deaths of two brothers and I'm surprised anybody mentions his name with any sort of serious cachet intended behind it. If anyone on Earth deserved a castration, though...

Dr. Money was 1 of many doctors who believe in reassigning ambiguous babies. They felt they should be female because it was more of an embarrassment for a male to have unusual genitalia.

So women have different testosterone levels, what else is new.
Monorchism may just mean one ball hasn't dropped. That may or may not affect his hormones. It certainly had no effect on his vocal cords.
Just because some mental patient seeks validation by comparing herself to someone of historical impact doesn't mean their conditions can be compared at all.

It has always boggled my mind, why a strong, masculine name like Adolf would be given to an ambiguous child?

>1 of many

This has to be bait. I smell a stormfag pretending to be a tranny.

If you weren't a faggot would you start this thread?

Great bait, OP. So many bites, I congratulate you.

I'm not a faggot. But Hitler may have been, according to a book.

Almost every new book about him introduces us to another reason why he wasn't a "real" man and should never have been the Fuhrer.

>Almost every new thread about him introduces us to another reason why he wasn't a "real" man
ftfy

Humanities need their own board.

Hitler is history though

/pol/tards need to fuck off. They already have their board to discuss Hitler's cock.

>cooks up great /pol/ troll bait
>posts it on Veeky Forums instead

HOLY SHIT TRANS NIGGER WTF ARE YOU DOING?

Here, let me help you out ->

Kill yourself, you mentally ill nut.

you have like 20 reddit subboards and infinite amount of websites to discuss whatever you want, but instead you come here just to shitpost

who's "you" in this case?

there was no jewish Tumblr in the 1800's so things like changing your child's genitalia where less important than doing shit like preparing for winter or spending all day on your farm

not that user, but most doctors do believe in assigning ambiguous babies according to things like dick size (pic related); the distinction to be made, however, is that unlike Money, this was only in cases where birth gender was ambiguous. until the late 90s it was basically standard for infants of ambiguous gender to be assigned female because it's easier to dig a hole than build a pole. the main concerns doctors and parents had was that their child 1) be able to perform penis-in-vagina sex, and 2) be corrected into their sexual role as soon as possible to avoid ostracization.

recently, intersex advocacy groups have been calling for the postponement of these cosmetic surgeries until puberty, at which stage 1) the child can have a say in things so you don't end up with as many dysphoric adults, and 2) surgery will be more practical and have better aesthetic and functional results. (though making a dick that can get hard is still basically impossible and the child will likely be encouraged to accept female assignment so they can have "normal" sex even if that means it's anorgasmic for them.)

Money has little to do with that, though, and the twins people bring up can't be used as an accurate case study in intersex conditions because there was no ambiguity about the boys' birth gender. a botched circumcision is not at all equivalent to things like a prenatal abnormal hormonal profile. and Money's methods with the two were unscientific as well as abusive; they can't be used as evidence of anything except his own failures as a doctor.

as for OP, hypo like it is said Hitler had is so far toward the "male" end of the infant genital spectrum that raising him female would be laughable, especially with at least one obvious testicle present. and even in a fantasy scenario were some mad scientist decided to raise the infant as female, Hitlerette wouldn't have risen to power unless it was as the wife or mistress of somebody important.

>hypo like it is said Hitler had is so far toward the "male" end of the infant genital spectrum
Wtf are you on about. How does the urethra ending lower than at the tip of the glans have anything at all to do with male or female?

>everything Hitler did was because he had psychological issues due to his deformed genitals

This is the worst meme

What would really be interesting would be to know how much it bothers real people with real genital deformities to know that his name pops up when one researches such things. No other boy with a deformed penis will ever be what he was, and certainly not in America.

ask a urologist

>and learned that he had hypospadias and 1 ball

Yeah, and also that he was homosexual, paedophile, cannibal, zoophile, loved to eat poo...etc
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

>Dr. John Money was of the mindset that if a normal penis cannot be created, the child should be raised female and put through surgeries to make the genitalia appear that way

That's disgusting and awful
Just because he has a gentinal deformity, a biologically male baby boy should be mutilated until its penis is turned into a vagina?
People who hold these views should be gassed

you forgot that he didn't have a driving license

This person is clearly mentally ill, m8

>ICD 10
>not DSM-5

Women have leg hair too, fagget
My sister is super feminine and sexy, yet she have hair on her calf if she doesnt shave them

Only burgers use DSM5

Probably ashamed of his Israeli flag

Trannies and other mentally ill freaks

>How does the urethra ending lower than at the tip of the glans have anything at all to do with male or female?
because a urethral opening lower than the glans on the phallus is not genitally ambiguous the way OP claimed it is. on the spectrum of infant genital differentation, it is clearly male. for OP's fantasy to be remotely possible, the hypospadias would have to be accompanied by other external or internal shifts toward female genitals.

pic related is the Prader scale, used to classify ambiguous external genitalia in infants. i think OP must have looked at something like this and decided it meant all cases of hypospadias were "ambiguous," which is just a misreading of the chart.

Thank you, that makes sense. I mean a cock is a cock, wherever the urethra ends. And people with cocks are male.

that's an unfounded myth actually. we don't know anything about hitler's balls

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler's_possible_monorchism

>The possibility that Adolf Hitler had only one testicle has been a fringe subject among historians and academics researching the German leader. The rumour may be an urban myth, possibly originating from the contemporary British military song "Hitler Has Only Got One Ball". Nevertheless, research, eyewitness testimony and historical study have not been able to prove or disprove the suggestion
maybe you should read the article before you use it as a source

>Just because he has a gentinal deformity, a biologically male baby boy should be mutilated until its penis is turned into a vagina?
no, they only do that if the phallus is "too small," and in cases of infant genital surgery, that tiny organ is not enough to make it a fake vagina the way adult transwomen do. more likely, the infant's phallus would be removed (pre-1980s) or reduced to a clitoral size (pre-late 90s), and a vagina would be constructed out of a segment of colon or a skin graft from a thigh, which would have to be regularly dilated until the individual becomes """sexually active""" (read: gets a man with a penis to thrust inside the non-erogenous pocket of tissue the doctors made and the parents kept from closing all those years of being a """virgin""").

see for the specific guidelines as to what size phallus means "male," what is "female," and what must be surgically corrected.

fuck Western medicine for its casual genital mangling. donate to the Intersex Society of North America if it bothers you, they're trying to stop it and have been successful at reducing the number of forced genital surgery on infants via activism and education

Maybe you shouldn't be so hostile when I just try to give an overview over possible sources.
The bits in Evidence are what you're looking for. Sorry if I demanded too much from your attention span.

you're welcome

and, well, the Prader scale was made for biosex females with varying degrees of virilization, because sometimes a cock means male but if there's a womb and ovaries then society can't cope and demands surgery ASAP before the infant can decide for themselves if they want to be a man, woman, or testicle-less futa

(a Prader 5 chromosomal female often means an infant with cock and scrotum but no testes, plus uterus and ovaries and the dilemma of "do we operate now or wait till the menstrual blood has nowhere to go")