Post ITT if you're still holding DGB

Post ITT if you're still holding DGB.

>mfw

Yes, a few that I bought at 590sat. Cashed out most of it at 2000, feels bretty gud tbqh

Holding my whole stash of shitcoins for minimum of a year.

including DGB of course.

Not sure if I want to buy in yet. 1000 sat isn't bad but 800 sat would seem safer. With how the market is right now, there may be another large downwards correction though. I do think it will eventually have a second mooning.

I bought at 60 sats I have around 400k dgb. Sold half at 2000 sats. I'm not feeling anything bad, if it stays like this I have not lost any money.

Only 5000 of them. Bought at a sweet 2200 ish on the 3rd.

Still have 26000. Im confident it'll go back up. Tech and dev team seem solid.

More like solidly incompetent

tech is solid
dev team is gaseous

still have 5k DBG that I bought at 2050 sats. The worst part is that I was watched as DGB mooned into the 2300s and, against my gut feeling, didn't sell because Veeky Forums told me to keep holding and how I'm down almost 50% on my investment.

If anything, it was a learning experience. I now know never to listen to Veeky Forums.

I recently bought DGB.
You can complain all you want, the team seems solid and ambitious, the tech works, and third party is interested already.

On top of this they made some solid connections at the citibank event, i'm expecting my lambo by september.

Dont worty user, it'll go back up. DGB is too big to fail now.

35k and feels fucking good man, if it drops to 800-850 I'm buying more.

better prep those sell orders

Not this again...

900 is possible, but below is strong support - I would not advise to wait for sub 900.

1000 however is completely possible, as now this coin is undervalued after beein heabily overvalued. Buy it now and be happy in 2-4 weks.

Not shilling here: it will go to 5k. Maybe not in 4 weeks, but it will. Especially DGB now has way too many people who got caught in the hype and believe it. And desu. it is in part indeed valid, as they have partners, publicity and supporters. We will see how it turns out in the next month, but dont sell now - sell it at least at a +/- 0.

The HODL - meme for DGB did apply to the people that bought below 500-600. If you expected it to moon in the 3k or above AND were watching as it passed 2.3k without setting a stop-limit at 2.2k, you were actually just retarded.

s-shut up

You have one more dead cat bounce before it's all over digikeks.

Learn from PoSW.

>trap
damn this is some bad fudding

Been in since 30sats. Still comfy.

I took my first little taste of DGB, it's either going to reduce my money by a factor of 5 or multiply it by a factor of 5.

Posw bagholder reporting in, to make you dgb Holgers feel better

(Sold dgb myself for under 500 sat....)

go away currynigger, no one takes your shit serious

Damn you suck at this

How much you paid for your DGB?

113 sat.. Seemed like a good profit. Bought back in later but Sold again two days before it got above 1000 sat.

Since then i only buy coins I like and hold

I have like 5k but I bought at 300 sat so I'm not mad whatsoever

I mean yeah MUH GAINS but also I'm already up 200% from my original investment, so I'm not going to complain that much

I do know now to sell if a coin gains something like 100% in 24h, it's only going to fall right back down