KEK some guy on twitter called @BacnorNetwork is telling people who missed the Bancor ICO they can still invest if they...

KEK some guy on twitter called @BacnorNetwork is telling people who missed the Bancor ICO they can still invest if they send ETH to his address

His address: etherscan.io/address/0xaefb948a3d6cdba4f886febc806a5ff4c5c934e2

SOME IDIOT SENT HIM 35 ETH LMAO:
etherscan.io/address/0x926adfba641fb58d1741fe6ce525d0075886ca5a

This is why crypto will never be mainstream, too many retards lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BacnorNetwork/with_replies
etherscan.io/tx/0x3787526672a43590b3d2af705ecb0a19e7d75e0db5d2e592bf0d03cad92f51b6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jeez he's making the most of this opportunity:
twitter.com/BacnorNetwork/with_replies

Wonder how many fish he's gonna catch

>SOME IDIOT SENT HIM 35 ETH LMAO:
whew is that for real? poor idiot

Man i feel bad for the guy look at this

Tried to send to Bancor, transaction cancelled, then he sends the same amount to the scammer. What's worse, it was pending for 2 hours before just now getting confirmed. He knew he was losing $14,000 and there was nothing he could do to stop it

Anons were doing that all day today here on biz. Shooping the official countdown picture with their own address.

He got another one: 10 ETH

damn this scammer is making bank today

people actually fall for this
wew

Are there any legal things that could happen to him or is he completely in the clear since crypto currencies are unregulated and everything?

>Bacnor
?

hence the scam

Pretty sure it still constitutes fraud and trademark violation. Good luck catching him though.

this man is a genius

Holy fuck, am I retarded or is this guy receiving tens of submissions every minute? He could literally make millions.

>getting duped by a twitter acct named BACNOR
>B A C N O R

good. a fuckin' moron lost his money today, maybe he'll become destitute and never reproduce. species just got stronger

This can't be right, can it? Someone sent 573 ether to this guy?

etherscan.io/tx/0x3787526672a43590b3d2af705ecb0a19e7d75e0db5d2e592bf0d03cad92f51b6

I feel bad for all the normies that have no clue what they're doing. This could cause a normie shock and market dip all on its own, especially if the MSM reports on it.

>WARNING: High-tech Russian Twitter hackers stole MILLIONS of dollars of crypto. Is this a sign that cryptocurrency is not yet ready for the big leagues? Tune in tonight.

Vitalik should interfere here if it's possible. It will give eth a really bad name

HOLY FUCKO

THE GUY WHO SENT 35 ETH JUST SENT ANOTHER 30 TO THE SAME ADDRESS

literally wtf, i wonder if the Bacnor guy is dm'ing him like 'yes sir we've received your transaction we will be sending you your tokens soon, since we need to get rid of our last few tokens would you like to buy some more for a discount?'

no dude, that's the actual Bancor ICO address, his ETH will get returned to him

>has vast wealth
>tech literate
>still stupid enough to send money to a fake acount

I dont feel sorry at all. Not one bit.

Its well done. Has a lot of followers on his twitter page

Still a scumbag

just sent him some eth. can't hurt. if he's legit, i get bancor, if he's not, i can just call tech support and have them return it. don't see why everyone isn't at least taking a shot.

>Call tech support
kek

fucking retard

not scared of getting caught?

Tech illiterate here. How difficult would it be to catch him? Doesn't twitter record all the login IPs? Even if he is using a VPN, they have to hand their records to law enforcers too, and I doubl he operates from a library 24/7.

he probably lives in some third world shithole where law enforcement wont do shit

Catch him for what exactly? People being illiterate retards? Idk how it is in the US of A, but in Russia it's pretty complicated to prove that it was you who was posting/typing stuff on the internet.

What is average TxFee in ETH?

>This is why crypto will never be mainstream, too many retards lmao

people fall for these scams with real money and video game money all the time

>60 eth
fucking idiots

the people who come up with these scams and actually do them... geniuses

Thanks for reminding how fucking dumb I am OP. Here I am trading shit coins to get 0.1 BTC every other hour, while this guy is getting x100 times that for posting an address once on twitter.

This. This won't hurt crypto at all. Wish it would though, the more time I have to accumulate the better.

After seeing this guy's success there's going to be a shit ton of copycats with upcoming ICOs.

>.1 BTC every other hour
>0.05 BTC every hour
>$130 an hour
Not bad desu

if someone is able to dox the guy , he will surely be dragged into the streets and burned alive

>can barely manage .1 BTC in the month I've been trading

pls some coin tips senpai

I just wanna pay off my car

>don't worry guys, results will be announced soon

Sent ;)

>Shooping

It's called inspect element