BUY BAT

> Did you buy DGB at ATH?
GOOD, LOGIN TO BITTREX AND BUY BAT
> Did you buy ETH at ATH?
GOOD, LOGIN TO BTER, AND BUY BAT
>tfw no gf?
GOOD, LOGIN TO LIQUI AND BUY BAT

If you want to make up money from this week's loses, you need to buy BAT before tonight. BAT's founder is scheduled to speak tomorrow at a currency conference, and rumor has it that he will get on stage a drop a shit load of announcements regarding BAT.

GET IN NOW

Fellow Batman reporting in. Tomorrow is going to be a big day.

cant wait for this to double

Our ancestors are smiling at us, brother, can Veeky Forums say the same?

STRAPPED IN READY FOR LAUNCH CAPTAIN

yeah me too, though even if it does i'm still net-negative cuz its a shitcoin atm

i havent seen wolf of wall street in years, what does he have in his mouth at the beginning of this gif?

I would suggest a chew toy

Appears to be a one of those microphones reporters have though

Issa mic

I don't believe in BAT at all.
Who the fuck will download a browser to willingly view ads.

Absolute stupidity.

>tfw no gf who wears tight shorts with solo jazz design on them
m-maybe if I buy BAT I can a-afford one right?

If you buy BAT, you can buy the juiciest of women

as a no coiner, I would advise people not to buy this coin.

If someone is telling you to buy something, don't.

Think business phasing, not customer phasing, and your trades will only become better

I would absolutely.

I have to see ads constantly anyway and I'm on the internet all the time. I can only imagine how great it would be to actually be paid an extra $10-$20 a month realistically for doing nothing different from what I do now.

Also Brave browser is sleek and fast.

> as a nocoincer

There's no point reading any more than this

Brave browser isn't even 0.1% of total users.

How do you expect to compete against GOOGLE? Deluded kucks.

I'm sure you'll convince a biz shmuck to buy your bags, nonetheless.

If I bought BAT at ATH do I buy more BAT?

Nigger, you need to stop spreading this fake meme. Plugins are planned for all browsers, fuck off with your bullshit.

> nocoiner
You should just kys now

>Hey Goy download this plugin and we'll give you free money for viewing ads

Nobody will believe this scam lmao.

The competition for Brave isn't Google, it's pay-to-click sites like Clixsense and Timebucks.

No need to be so worried, my man. If what your saying is correct, that only means BAT is bleeding edge technology, we're here at Veeky Forums is on the ground floor, and there's no where else but up!

Yes absolutely, consider it BAT on sale.

When you do buy BAT, make sure to come back to biz and comment on this thread, other BAT threads, and, hell, even make your own thread. Tend to your crops today, and harvest your fruits tomorrow morning!

lmfao things like this already exist on the user side, BAT is the first one to involve Advertisers and Publishers. I hope you KYS when this shit goes to the moon

And even if someone did and it truly did that, what's stopping the chinese from building a bot to artificially watch ads nonstop by the millions for pennies?

is the wolf on wall;street a good film worth watching today?

Exactly. So easily exploitable.

Even better, just have autohotkey setup, on the mining rig while you go about your day........ clicks and views without being at the desk. Advertisers won't fall for this scam.

This is a solved problem. If it weren't you could set up a website, add Adsense ads, and bot it all day for money. If you can't exploit the current system like that why the fuck do you think people would be able to exploit BAT in the same way?

Do you really think the guy who founded Mozilla and invented javascript is retarded enough to overlook that?

You'll get a bit of a Veeky Forums deja-vu after watching it.
Minus the cash, drugs and ass.

its pure entertainment, you won't learn anything about making money

that being said I thoroughly enjoyed it

alright thanks, gonna grab some food and get comfy with some kino and refresh my blockfolio every couple seconds while i watch this tonight.
should i torrent it or is there a stream anywhere? I havent watched a movie from start to finish in a few years

It's on Netflix, though.
Try the usual torrents if you wish.

Yes, or buy BAT and live it

thanks havent used netflix in so long time to finally relax and sit back watch my investment grow.

kek who that fluid druid?

no

American Psycho is the patrician Veeky Forums movie

im downloading both now any other recommendations? ive got a lot of free time to get into some good films

>Nightcrawler
>No country for old men

I watch movies to fall asleep, but these last two kept me up til 5am. Couldn't even go to sleep without googling all the scenes meaning and shit.

Motherfucking Trading Places, the big trading room floor scene at the end is like the crypto market personified.

Guys I bought this piece of donkey shit at 12000 SATS!!!

The good news is that my portfolio is doing so well, this is merely a drop in the ocean loss.

I do believe in the developers. Should I drop another $1000 at its current ask of ~6758 sats? to recover my 50% loss?

Genuine Ark and Veeky Forums bros appreciated.

It's starting. Get on board or miss out!

Fucking do I m8

I'M ALL IN!!!

set bid at 6250 that is likely the bottom

BAT will easily go above 10k in a couple days. Buy the fear, sell the cheer goys.

Buy Buy Buy!

> tfw bought BAT @ 12.5k

i appreciate the suggestions fellow bizanons `

Just bought 10k, here we go!

You're trying too hard...

bloody hell, the fucking bots are looking to push this fucking thing to the god damn floor.

Bids at 4800!