Be truthful now.

How many of you idiot sold today?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@WhalePanda/i-was-wrong-about-ethereum-804c9a906d36
youtube.com/watch?v=Jmf1f-TuzW8&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=BW3gKKiTvjs
youtube.com/watch?v=bj_Qpvx-GPM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Been bagholding since March. Wasn't even worried because this shit happens every couple weeks and then recovers almost same-day.

Hope you fags bought the dip.

HODL for life. Maybe sell 10 at 100$, keep the other 100 for 1000$.

same here. i bought march 8th for $19. you?

>mfw looking down on foolish goyim slaves who sold as I grasped my ETH with an iron fist.

$2000 ETH by Christmas

I idiot sold @ 309, bought at 350, hodl now

Buy low, sell high!!

Did something similar at 40$ sold into the dip, it started going up, waited thinking it would come back. Ended up skyrocketing. Lost 100Eth in position.

Not as good as you, bought in between $42 - $153 but average at $76 per coin. Holding 135 ETH.

I want to buy so bad but kinda waiting for a drop.
Good or bad idea?

bought more at the dip, as soon as I saw other coins were dropping way more than ether

If by "sold" you mean "lost it all in the FreeWallet scam" then yeah, I sold today...

Does sending Bancor 1.5 ETH count as selling?

no regrets on that, yolo. Otherwise, iron grip.

Unlike y'all "I bought for 5 cents in 2015" types, I have bought at ATH over, and over, and over... and ETH has still been good to me.

There's probably not going to be a drop, I mean it just happened and it already recovered. If you didn't buy it, it's too late.

Drop was today you fucking dense retard. What the fuck is it with these nociners

We caught a glimpse of what's going to happen. Eth is a good long term investment bank but it's not worth its current price...pumped by icos. I'm gonna wait.

zero. I've only got three but I loved my trial by fire. if BTC didn't drop I may have wavered

>bought at $5
>sold 80% of my hodlings $350
I totally fucked up. Anyone have a rope I can borrow?

Sold at 420 and bought back at 320.

been holding since 45. never stopping. if it drops tomorrow to 10 i hold. if it pumps tomorrow to 10,000 i hold

HOLD

I bought 2.7 ETH at $350. Would have bought at $320 but dumb fucking coinbase

hmm jewbase back up after eth is back up. REALLY makes you think.

Nocoiner logic ... Wow that's way too high, I'll buy in the next dip ... 1 month after. ... Wow too high, I'll buy the dip.

Grow some balls and buy some fucking ETH.

sold at 400 for 45% profit. hoping there'll be a dip back down from 400 to buy back in.

>implying i owned any ethershit to begin with

>Ripple
>DGB

>ETH

matter of time. hope you sell in time. good luck

GIVE ME SOME PLEASE ;_;

I buy the highs and the lows.

Ethereum just mentioned on BBC News business report

there will be more drops. maybe not as low as today but ETH is really a buy anytime coin. There's a new ATH every week.

There really needs to be a major bedshitting on the level of the DAO hack to make ETH tank again. and if that happens you better have your shekels ready to buy.

tfw tried to short on Friday at $290
>oh it's going back up, that's alright be patient
>oh wow $340, the correction must be coming
>the short was a trade of bitcoin
>$400 this morning and bitcoin in the toilet
JUST

was anticipating a rebound off $300 back down and the candles were there....until they weren't

shorted tonight@370 it can't possibly ke....
JUST
U
S
T

>be me, completely new to shitcoins since yesterday
>neet for 2.5 years, borrow 20k from the bank that i wont pay back
>saw yesterday that eth ath $400
>finally ready to buy today, eth at $343, had to go pickup my car from the mechanic, go to lunch
>come back home and eth ~$374
>FUUUU
>pull the trigger and buy $50 usd of eth
>mfw already +$25 usd
>mfw should have spent at least $1k or maybe go crazy and shoulda spend $10k on eth and not fucking $50

feels good and badman.jpg

great now HOLD
it will go down again, don't get weak

ethereum on bbc news

youtube.com/watch?v=Jmf1f-TuzW8&feature=youtu.be

I sold at 378.50 and bought back in at 322.00

I demand to know what the fuck is going on with eth?

There will be big sells at 400 and then I will buy more. Then it will go to 420.

this explains everything

time in the market > timing the market

shape shifted 6 ETH into BTC, and 5 ETH into ETC. Note, my portfolio was 90% ETH before this. needed to diversify, todays high ETH prices and (relatively) low BTC seemed like a nice time, plus ETC dip. feels comfy desu

I managed to push a buy order through today in the middle of the crash, but it took 4 times until it processed. Finally home from traveling and have GDAX setup for those lower transaction fees.

I agree with his sentiments. It's entirely irrational what happened in ETH.

its weird, even the devs think its massively overpriced. proof alot of people with alot of money that dont know alot have stake in crypto.

That's not what bagholding means.

t. Buttblasted nocoiner

I sold at 400 USD.
Chickened out and bought back at 0.137

I got a little spooked when I saw the giant sell wall form up, but when I saw it was all at that .141 (or whatever) price point, I realized this was looking too much like some whale(s) trying to manipulate the price due to ETH getting so high and that they were probably trying to increase their market share.

I sold once at $180 when I bought in at $80 just to see how the process works, now I hold on to deal life. But the temptation is there to do some swing trading, I mean we just hit $400 again, I'm guessing there's going to be a dip before it goes back up and it's reeeeally tempting to sell it but I have to be strong. Plus I only have 6 coins so there's that too.

i dont even check the price. I just buy, check back in a week later to see my gains. probably a lot less stressful than autists who constantly watch the chart

the sell wall is real

iF YOU SHIT HEADS ARE STILL HLDING YOURE JUST GETTING GREEDY NOW. THIS COIN IS GONNA FORK AGAIN. SCREENSHOT THIS FAGGOTS. YOU POOR FUCKS DONT UNDERSTAND ITS SCALABILITY IS UTTER SHIT.

FUD

Fear, uncertainty, and doubt.

this is exactly what I do. I can go days not even thinking about it. I've fucking tripled my money just by letting it do its thing and not touching it.

I just sold etc at 400 so I could ride BTC back up to 3000. Should I kms, user?

did you even read the post?
do you understand whats happening exactly?

can u link to devs saying its overpriced? i remember seeing that on twitter the other day but cant find again, wanna show to friend

*ETH

Cryptoyoda or whalepanda whoever they might be are just faggots with a large Twitter following trying to pump ETC at all costs

Holy shit, user delivers. Have your self a you

youtube.com/watch?v=BW3gKKiTvjs
dropping soon.

the way shit shit gets randomly pumped with a few billion on one day every few weeks looks so fuckin scammy. like people with huge money are just manipulating the fuck out of it

fuck ethereum and fuck crypto

youtube.com/watch?v=bj_Qpvx-GPM

youre a delsuional faggot that doesnt understand a single thing behind the technology or people you throw money at.
did you know Ether and Ethereum are not the same thing? Vitalik on his own twitter all but said this, trying to get it through peoples fucking skulls but they still pumped it.

You are the retard who blindly follows Twitter celebrities. Kys faggot

The dips are so hard to catch. I expected a 280 dip and never got it. Today's dips are yesterday's ETH so I always hesitate. I'm actually hoping for something scary that causes faithless weakhands to drop their bags.

Yesterday's ATH*

>did you know Ether and Ethereum are not the same thing? Vitalik on his own twitter all but said this

wtf are you talking about? it's hardly a secret. ether (ETH) is the currency, Ethereum is the entire platform. but ETH is an integral and necessary part of the Ethereum platform. everyone should know that.

like the creator and developers of Ether right.

:^)

>its hardly a secret
you would be fucking surprised, buddy.

I did, and I bought.

>See rise stalling
>sell sell sell!
>Go around Reddit, biz, and others shit posting to maximize FUD
>Laugh at these noobs who can't interpret basic market data
>Buy all those cheep bags at the bottom.

The volatility isn't from whales it's from ignorant noobs who no nothing about trading and are easily manipulated.

people i know at work have been saying they'll "buy at the next dip" since btc was ~$600. every month i ask if they bought and the answer is always the same.
some people arent cut out for lambos

yeah we feel so sorry for you that you lucked out on buying it cheap and then selling it at such a high price

go fuck yourself

I bought the dip @325

set by order to 310 when it dipped and it didnt go below 312 on my exchange so i got jewed a bit

u jewed urself, nigger

How so i still made out

Everything I needed to know about playing the cypto market I learned from the wise wolf.

I brought from coinbase over the weekend before no-one could log in so I can't sell even if I wanted to due to ACH

i got in at 60 bucks and have no plans of selling anytime soon