So, what do we see the price of RDD in one month?

So, what do we see the price of RDD in one month?

Look similar?

$15
Screen cap this

I'd be happy if it hits 200 sats

200 VERY SOON

Hopefully this week

Thank god someone else finally saw this

>200 sat
That's 1166 btc required to get there lads.

THATS NOTHING

Im in for 77 sats. How much longer until new news about redd?

Those walls will vanish when it starts flying up

Everyone always says this but it makes no sense.
They'll probably keep the price low to keep accumulating until something big happens, then they'll get rid of the walls, overinflated the price, sell so it drops again, buy more and inflate the price again.
Why do so many people think the walls are just there for show?

Exactly! Fake sell walls aplenty

OK - so I bought 1,000,000 RDD at 11 and sold at 48

Took a nice little profit and walked away.

Mainly I thought this was a shill coin, but obviously, it has its fans.

Someone explain the value of this coin: as in why should I hold it? why will it appreciate?

Something about Redd ID

kek this

Easy tipping across all social media platforms. So easy a Grandma could do it.

>15 Dollars
>Total worth 420 Billion
Haha you are a fucking moron.

He's probably trolling.

I see $.03 by the end of this year

If that happened id be so happy

I find it very promising that it held so stable on a day that bitcoin got memed.

I see it at 120, and within 2 months at 500

True.

I think within 2 months we'll see 500.
End of this year we'll see 1000.

200 sats would be great near term

1000 sats by the end of the year would be awesome

For fucks sake. See that the only pick i had today that didn't rise in value was Verge.

Then i see the walls at 130 and 135........Fuck you whales, ya bunch of gobshites.

then i post in wrong damned section, fuckin day

no worries bro

it is my belief that both RDD and XVG are being held down, and i think both of these will have a pump over the next couple of days...meme triangle says 6/14 for Verge and 6/15

for Redd

I see Redd being held down by whales because they're waiting for Redd ID

Are you saying due to those 100btc sell walls? 100 btc is not much of a sell wall at all when its heavily traded right?

I have a little redd but the more I read about it the less I get excited.

Im afraid it might be another failed social media venture. I get its purpose but people on the internet are so fucking stupid, the only way I see this mooning is if facebook or something like twitch becomes a partner somehow.

Don't get me wrong though I'm holding for the long term.

we don't really know all the uses this may have in the future. to make money for just posting on social media could be a really big thing

This is really the crux of all cryptocurrency is if it gets adopted by the masses or eat shit and die

>lambo gains or die trying

Well you should read a little more because it doesn't need ANY partners....

I don't think you know how this coin works

could be a long term HODL. im excited to see where its at near the end of the year. lets go reddheads

I will never invest in this coin because of its stupid name. Is it a play on reddit or something? A good name is really important

i think it started out associated with Reddit, but it has grown into more platforms.

i also think a rebranding would be a huge boost for this coin/product. hopefully it gets a new image.

Veeky Forums and pajeets used the name to shill it on reddit a while back. The shilling woke up the devs and got it to it's ath. Whales are now buying up the plebbitors with limp wrists.

>Whales are now buying up the plebbitors with limp wrists.

im assuming this means that because the price has dropped recently, whales are buying up weak handed reddcoiners because Redd-ID will be releasing soon?

you're right. Bitbean sounds better

everyone off to bitbean go

the association with reddit is holding this back

holding a shitload just in case

That's the theory that's being spread but
I dunno It might be bag unloading. Do your own research.