How much money is needed to make money trading crypto

how much money is needed to make money trading crypto.
im making like 2 or 3 dollars every hour chasing whales using like $50 on bitrex.
i dont know how much gemini takes in fees.

Any money will make money, but the more the better.

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, so ideally you'd be putting in 10s of thousands now. Otherwise, it's the wageslave life forever.

your going to want 500-1000 to see much of a return at all. and then when you hit 1 btc you can start diversifying into several alts. Pretty easy if you just watch what's being shilled on here and then read whitepapers/websites before buying.

>im making like 2 or 3 dollars every hour chasing whales using like $50 on bitrex
That's not bad at all seriously

I make decent gains but I trade in and out 4-7 btc in random coins multiple times a day. The more money you have the more you can make really applies here.

Do you do scalping?

im putting in 400 this week. gonna catch the waves with eth all day and all night. but im like fucking getting eaten alive with 2 dollar fees here and there.
my strategy is having hold one or half an etherium while using the rest to put into bitcoin and riding whales

What's the best platform for day trading? Thinking of setting aside $250 or so to try it out for a few weeks. Then if I get good at it, put in a few thousand

what?

watch whales and ride them.
theyre all over etherium.all day everyday
you can catch one now.
im slowly grinding my level in this fucked up mmo.

Why do you keep saying "riding whales" and not just "buy low, sell high"?

Elitist idiot.

because hunting for whales is a better strategy and has a much more predictable outcome.
buying low and selling high is shit advice.

look at a chart, and when you see someone drop 10 grand in btc as a buy its time to gear up. try to catch shit before that.

so when they buy a lot you're supposed to buy a lot and when they sell a lot you sell your shit?

buy when someone buys a shit ton.
sell you think its going down. they usually keep pumping it up until it reaches thousands more.

in $600 minus fees. waiting on Gemini shit and then diversifying more. When i was in $350 i was up +$300

what did you do?
im more in faster gains than long term because i have no life and want to make money every minute im awake.
how long did it take you?

I sold ETH and reinvested and I'm already up 5% on it lol shits crazy

If you are usinmg Gemini why go to btirex?

i dont know. i got into alts first but found out etherium is going all day.
someone help. maybe im doing this wrong.

gemini has shit ton of fees? i dont know.

You seem to at least pretend to know what's what.
What are the odds of ETH dipping below 300 soon? I missed out earlier today because I was wageslaving.

Too late for that m8

gains were only over the course of two weeks? im in DGB, XVG, XBY, RDD, ETH, BTC, and I was in Waves and Strat just for the quick gains since I couldnt go all in. I sold some Golem, and am still holding ARK since 14k sat

>I missed out earlier today because I was wageslaving.
You're not alone, brother. I was literally a ragie wagie today glancing at my blockfolio and KNOWING it was going to be over by the time I got home.

It's the jews man, they do this on purpose every single time just to taunt us.

>tfw left work early just to play with my coins
Gains from coins will be more than one days worth of pay

someone just put a massive sale wall at 128.0333btc. what the fuck

eTHERIUM
106.7327 BTC

WHAT THE FUCKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do you know if it's one person placing a huge order?

BECAUSE ITS ALREADY BOUGHT YOU DUMB FUCK.
FUCK THESE CAPTCHAS

ETHERIUM EVERYBODY NOW.

LOOK

I MADE AROUND 50 BUCKS GIVE OR TAKE A FEW DOLLARS ON MY FIRST WEEK WITH 100. THIS INCLUDES inflation

Which exchange?

BITREX

I'm going to receive the first paycheck of my life tomorrow (~$500).

Considering all other living expenses are paid for, should I put it all into this ETH meme like I plan to or am I a massive fucking faggot?

i'm confused, why is that a problem? can you not just 'work around' a sell wall???

put it all into btc and trade for ether. catch a whale and ride it. rise and repeat.
when you have 200, put some into ether to hold.

cash out when you reach your first 500.

i dont have enough money.
i put 50 bucks in eth at .146 2 hours ago and now its at .154. ive probably made like 5 bucks.