Do you actually have finance education...

Do you actually have finance education? Or are you just NEETS trading wow gold and monopoly money instead of getting a job?

>paying to learn how to read lines on a chart

>edumacashun

Yes. I'm an Ivy League Finance graduate who trades shitcoins for a living.

Currently long on ETH, Sia and STRAT.

I trade while at my job ya dip passive income of gods

Yeah I'm doing a business minor so I took accounting 1 & 2 and Marketing and Managerial Finance. And I guess Engineering Statistics and Engineering economy helps too.

I'm a NEET trading ~$25k worth in crypto

Started with $3k a year ago

Fuck off normie

Finance student here

The money I earn with Cryptos hopefully will be my seed money for starting my own firm.

First comes internships, graduation, and employment though

They don't actually teach trading techniques in finance courses, they do teach about instruments you can trade though, and some strategies with options usually. Mainly stuff about valuations of bonds and stocks. Measuring, reducing risk, comparing different investment options, how to diversify, stuff like that.

*Measuring risk

I'm not even a freshman yet lol

Lol ... wow gold ... that was me 10+ years ago. Thanks for the throwback.

Jesus man you've been jewing in warcraft and now IRL?

I'm 37 dude. I've made a lot of money doing a lot of different shit. Real estate is my baby now, but I'd really like to ride a shitcoin to lamboland.

Im 41 , never had a serious job in my life, dealt drugs for most of it. Now Crypto is here, drug dealing is for losers. Im literally sometimes making more $$$ in an hour than id ever had selling or smuggling drugs!! Started with $5-6000 at end of 2013 , now got a fair bit over $1 mill worth of good long term hodl coins!!! Could have had literally tens of millions if i hadnt sold certain coins early or if i had sold shitcoins i held at top of a pump. Im holding til i got tens of millions then maybe buy an island in central america or something!!?

>implying that modern fiat currency isn't glorified Monopoly money

Up to senior undergrad level, though I skipped intermediate.

have you heard about our lord vitalik? he star on WoW to.

now, normie, let the new world order get their promised lambos and kys.

MODS!!!

who is that

finance education(the school type) wont make you rich just like a business degree doesnt make you a successful businessman