HOLY FUCK JUST LET ME OUT

I DON'T EVEN WANT MY MONEY BACK

I JUST WANT OUTTTTTTT

lo0ng term hold retard
its not going up for many reasons that being
>it's new
>the flippening
>whale manipulation
if you don't understand that then I am sorry for the turbulence but the ARK will maintain it's course due to $5 by the end of the summer

You're pathetic. Learn to hold good coins for over a year if you want to be wealthy.

You think people freaked out when ETH dropped from $2 to $1? Of course they did, and a lot of them panic sold

It's a long term hold buddy :)

Fuck OFF with your baseless speculation! Other coins are attempting to connect blockchains JUST LIKE ARK is. This shit might be fucking WORTHLESS.

Fuck well-intentioned overly NAIVE people like you. Have you seen the fucking coin interview? That shit was ATROCIOUS. Wish I had bothered to watch it before going $15k into this shit.

get a job

buy more ARK

Just sell your ARK so the price goes lower and I can buy more and not have to hear your weak handed ass bleating about a dip.

it's not baseless I just don't have the time to spit it out I will abbreviate for you so you don't panic sell
>3 months old
>bridge technology
>interview was not atrocious and was rich and detailed
>dedicated legal team
>dedicated counter hacker team
>smart developers
>open and clear
>transparent
>DPOS democratic system that gives ARK the money basis from which people will use bridge tech
>delegate system assured way to generate money while supporting ARK

iktf op
i bought 7k at 35k

>hurr I am EASILY influenced and read that ARK is the next ETH on Veeky Forums 100 times, so it MUST be true!!
NO! Stop fucking saying it's a long term hold and stop fucking throwing around MASSIVE future valuations as if they are a forgone conclusion. This coin is a huge fucking gamble and has major COMPETITION. The dev team is massively overrated on this board and they haven't been able to come up with even JUST ONE use case for their shitty coin!

Those are fine reasons and I appreciate that you have put some effort into researching ARK. Having said that, have you researched other solid coins? Everything you said can be applied to other coins on the market. Do you think that Decred doesn't have dedicated teams? Or that waves doesn't have smart developers? This space is SUPER competitive. There are nerds working AROUND THE CLOCK on every coin in the top 50. Nothing I've heard about ARK makes it stand out. And the interview was bad. I'm sorry, but it really was. Link me to the highlight that sold you on ARK if you want.

SELL SELL SELL

okay then
>SELL SELL SELL

Oh, fuck off you RETARD.

ALL you can do is respout Veeky Forums memes all day.

>hurr durr I am iron hands rofllll

No, fuck OFF. Time value of money, FAGGOT. For the record, I am not fucking selling right now. I am not a retarded nucoiner such as YOURSELF.

>There are nerds working AROUND THE CLOCK
Those wageslaves should've listened to Veeky Forums and invested in... what was it a year ago? Some sort of mine in IOWA or something... Something-bendium...

No idea what happened with that.

No idea why I capitalized Iowa.

So you aren't going to sell, you're just going to bitch, got it. Noone maxe you buy anything, either it was a bad buy and it is your fault. Or as I think is more probable it was a good buy and to your credit. Stop blaming others for your actions and whining about it like a child.

>guys we have "smartbridge" technology! its something only we have!
>its literally nothing but a buzzword

that should tell this is a scam coin

>hurr durr stop coming to Veeky Forums to blow off steam

Lol, what the FUCK? This site is made to be people's toilet. Feel free to reshill me on ARK or at least watch the coin interview and become /jaded/ like

Man, we have a lot of bagholders in ARK like me that bought over 38k. Just like DGB except they were already been pumped 50x form the original value of 20 sats and had it coming for a long time. ARK hasn't.

gimme some m8

AYVjLEaHM9XFnXB4CFitwYGP6m672CjyFL

if U dont ill kill U so Ull lose it anyway

I will hodl for long term

AV2VCM9M4NgQw4qmPzPtA6vyBWjafYmtLe

ARK ANT ETH

The holy trinity

>no waves or stratis

sell pls, lower the price for me.

Can anyone explain to me why anyone would waste time with all these random currencies I've never heard of before that aren't Bitcoin? Bitcoin is the only actual currency you can use to buy shit.

>not a nucoiner
>takes advice from biz
>puts all his eggs in one basket

>I hate you guys for making me fall for this
>you guys are so fucking stupid and retarded for falling for this

go FUD on Bitcointalk or something. I put 5k in, and I'm sitting comfy as fuck not worried about the bullshit because I have faith in this project. If you don't like that then fuck off, sell, or kill yourself. No one MADE you fucking buy anything. RETARD

Actually..... NOPE

Bitcoin is a terrible coin when it comes to buying shit. We'll get better coins, and we already have Dash and XMR right now that are better for buying shit.

Bitcoin is in heavy decline because the miners dgaf about it

Fees are too high and transferring money is too slow

This coin is manipulated by bots to hell and back. Just look at the charts.

However, based on that alone I can almost assure you two things that will help calm your nerves...

>whales and market makers see strong potential in the coin and are keeping the price low to accumulate tons of coins before the moon mission
>when they are finally ready to drop the bots and the artificial sell wall, you can almost be certain this coin will 10x-20x in a single day, minimum

It sucks for now, all you see is red and it pisses you off, but you just have to be patient and hold.

Besides, and on top of all this, literally every coin except Etherium is deep in the red today. Putting your money anywhere else isnt going to solve anything.

Segwit and LN is coming August 1st. Do your homework.

so why are you freaking out and spreading fud if you haven't sold yet?

I'm sure you know the gains, and therefore losses, are only realized when you sell.

Shut the fuck up and chill out. Every crypto is a gamble. Give me one that's not.

>does zero research
>puts 15k into it anyway

You sound like a fucking retard. I sincerely hope you sell your coins at a loss so I can buy more for next to nothing.

You'll do it, because you're fucking stupid.

You don't have to wait to download 120+ gb blockchain with ARK

Funny that you would tell others to do their homework when you haven't done yours. The August 1st date is for the UASF which has 30% support; most of which is just among full nodes, not actual miners. Lightning Network isn't even on the table yet. The best case scenario for Bitcoin is that UASF fails entirely and transactions remain slow and expensive. The worst case though is that it causes a chain split and Bitcoin crashes hard.

Whales LOVE this coin.

Why you ask? The answer is simple: Ark is DPoS (Delegated proof of stake). This is rare for a coin to have, and means that you can join a staking pool to earn Ark based on how much you have. If you have a lot and are in a small pool, you're making quite a bit a day by doing literally nothing. Whales want to accumulate as much as possible for that sweet, free money, which will be worth evem more if and when Ark hits $5+.

>30% support

Yeah maybe amongst greedy chink miners. Most statistics I see say it has 70% support on average.

Too bad for the miners, they work for us, not the other way around. They can either have a small slice of a huge pie or they can have nothing.

Lmfao

>I have faith in this project
And why is that? Why don't you have faith in other projects?

Lol you are POOR and DESPERATE. Please explain why I am fucking stupid or fuck off. I'm sorry that you are envious of my huge stack of ARK.

ROFL @ Veeky Forums shits for complaining about my crypto thread. Yeah, Veeky Forums is totally not the place to discuss crypto, huh? Not the brightest bunch in this thread. No wonder you are so easily led to believe ARK is "the next ETH, guys!!!"

>please explain why I am stupid
>b-but WHY?

you're hands were shaking when you made this thread. no one wants to hold your hand through this and now your mad.

> ARK is fucking garbage scam coin

> you are envious of my huge stack of ARK

Fuck those ARK coins, get rid off them, send them here:

AScierUeLHwaft26RsTjZbSuWyPjrCqvDn

You're gonna have to wait at least 9 months for $strat level pumps on this coin, nigger.

These things take a while specifically to get fagets like you to dump cheaply out of frustration, so those of us with patience can reap the rewards.

>tfw 12,000 ARK I bought at $.40
>Ark will probably hit $10 in 12ish months if not sooner

Feels good man

>tfw no more money to pick up cheap ARK

I only have 3700. Pleb tier ark stack

>actually leaving money lying around in shitcoins that you could be investing in growing platforms/stocks

what a simp. can't you pay attention for longer than 10 minutes to join a pump and dump instead of just leaving scraps of bait all over the place?

No I can't. I have a real job that pays over 150k/yr and I already have a mature and (far more) active stock & other securities portfolio.

>people who were in middle school when BTC came out wondering why a 3 month old coin isn't worth 2 grand a week after they bought it

Veeky Forums is the funniest board on Veeky Forums by far.

stick with your day job and 1% "high yield" savings accounts if you don't have the patience to make sacrifices in exchange for future benefits. what the fuck do you think an investment is? there are people who've been holding BTC for half your fucking life.

"weak hands" are ridiculed for a reason.

i'm actually hoping this alt crash lasts a few more weeks to shake out even more of you spineless faggots. how the fuck do you expect to win if you aren't willing to lose?

So you blindly invested 15k on the advice of your toilet and now are angry at your toilet. You seem like a smart guy

better secure the funds by buying out everything in the Ark store

Wait, what do you mean "they do not accept ARK coin"?

Lmao @ your envy of my ARK stack.

Did you throw my posts into a blender or something? I NEVER said anything CLOSE to that. I've been in crypto far longer than you, retard.

>You're gonna have to wait at least 9 months for profit
Then why invest NOW, dipshit?

Rofl. Nice COPE. Sorry that I have more ARK than you.

I've told everyone to only invest what you're willing to lose

>I've been in crypto far longer than you, retard.

If you'd been in crytpo in the summer of 2009 you would have hung yourself during the first big crash if you're reacting this way to ARK's performance.

Keep reinforcing my previous implication that you have the foresight of a child and need adults to supervise you and give you an allowance.

>taking life so fucking personally

kek

>Lmao @ your envy of my ARK stack.
i already have ark

felt like killing myself after buying btc at 1k XD

lol better sell fagget

Just bought 100 euros worth (litebit limit) at these fire sale prices!

Fuck... I get it now... and really wish I had bought more.

JUST FUCK UP MY MOON MISSION

That's coming soon according to people on Slack, I agree that its bullshit that it wasn't available since the opening of their store.

Wanna that gibs niggercoin
3PMoY2y31DnDsLe1tpyaHjua1gF6fyyTWSA

I'll dispose of them for you, OP
AKhwkKz14PHiMU7PrgoKd5vLGh21ZHm1rM

t. Ark's mom

What was this? Can I get the basic gestalt?

>wake up this morning
>check ARK price
>it starts with a '3'

Thank fuck for that.

400 here bro

I probably should encourage a panic to SELL SELL SELL because fuck you faggots who don't hold Ark for the next 12 months.

But people who are panicking... is this your first day in crypto or something? Like... do you just completely not understand it?

I got a question regarding the ark wallet, what would happen to my coins If I was to delete it?

I lost few pivx because I was doing some dumb tests, - passcode for pivx means shit if you got no wallet.bat file

You only need to keep your passphrase

as long as you have the pass phrase to that wallet you should be fine. pass phrase is all you will need to get in to that wallet.

whats with this guy? started a thread because he was scared and now he is just talking about his stacks of ARK
>the new Veeky Forums way

Stop being a faggot and dollar cost average. Ark is primed and ready for its next moon mission. Don't let your utter faggotry keep you from Lambo Land. Pic related