Ausfag NEET here, looking to get into trades

Ausfag NEET here, looking to get into trades.
Which trade would be in demand in Australia?

Looking towards something like electrician ideally but open to other fields if higher demand.
Would be a mature age apprentice.

Other urls found in this thread:

smerffelectrical.com/
couriermail.com.au/business/work/queensland-plan-to-limit-metal-roof-installation-to-plumbers/news-story/e0bcbe9ffc900643bd1bad803c344064
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Plumbers make buku

im thinking about doing the same thing hey

which trade is not dependent on the housing market boom? i dont want to finish my apprenticeship once everything hits rock bottom

id probably become a sparky if i could, since thats what my dad did and he'd reinforce the shit ive learned on site, ect.

Plumbing sounds good.
I just want to stop being a neet desu.

Not afraid of hard work and minimum wage for a few years.

I'm in SA.
I'll research how to get started.

Even without construction im sure a plumber or sparky will always be in demand.

don't trade bro just HODL

buy sia coin

No money to invest in meme coins.

>Ground Harness Installation
Needs Cert IV, minimum $40/h for apprentice, decent ones make up to $90/h
>Emu Fencers
Again, Cert IV, national parks, housing developments, hotel/motels in rural areas are always looking for new fences to keep the emus out
>Sunscreen
No certs needed, just experience. Most sporting venues will hire young fit guys to be a suscreen. They provide you with the support mechanisms, but basically you are installed over patrons to keep the sun off them
>NBN Installation
AFAIK, you just get paid to rip functioning Telstra copper out of the ground, lay old broken Optus copper, and then pass any complaints off to India. Good money.

Brickies make bank. Especially if you can do Heritage brickwork, most guys in the heritage trade are 40+ and will retire soon. Plumbing is a good option too.

HVAC

You live in an ass scorching desert. Air con guys are welcomed as gods

is mining still big in australia

Engineering
Ecommence/Mass Marketing/Programming
Grey imports
Circular Economy (Recycling)

smerffelectrical.com/

a few of my electrician friends cant find jobs in SA they got memed out of one when the hospital finished being built

Ok definitely not doing electrical.
Plumbing it is.

Compounding Technician (Pharmacy)
Can get work anywhere

How to get this job?

become a plumber mate. As a plumber you'll also be qualified to do roofing (in qld anyway). After our local town got hit with a hailstorm a couple years back, the roofers I knew who owned the businesses were clearing $15k for themselves a week profit after wages/costs. went on for two-three months, so much money was flowing.

Nice, in adelaide.
I will do plumbing, googling how to right now.

Is it difficult to become an apprentice?

Have you considered which you would actually prefer doing?

Which type of plumbing?
I dont care honestly, just about the money.
I would prefer minimising roof time though.

Which type of trade they're all different, but if you can run a business you stand to do well in any of them.
Start a shitty side business ASAP, trading doesn't count, cryptos is not business

Yeah i would have liked electrical but no job demand.

I will do plumbing then when qualified start a plumbing business.

Seen that change enough times in enough industries, not enough lawyers, 3 years later a million law grads

Better than going into electricial today which is already saturated desu.
I'll have to risk it.

Yeah well your call. Start some other business now, even a meme one like dropshipping but preferably as relevant as possible, you will pick things up that will help you when you're qualified

I was looking at dropshipping actually but seemed like a meme with razor thin margins.
I will give it a try anyway.
Cant hurt.

Just want a real job to rely on.

It is a meme now, it doesn't matter, just something to get some idea about actually running a business to have advantage over other plumbers

Electrician all the way m8. Thousands of applicable roles.
For example, appliance repairing. Fixing a fuse on a washing machine which takes you ten minutes and you charge out $120

Or be a linesman and get 3grand a week

Electricians and plumbers are and for the foreseeable future, will be the best trade.

Would you rather have to potentially deal with disgusting shit or the off chance of getting electrocuted. I know which choice I'd make.

Also if you get a high voltage ticket you can work at a minesite and earn the big bucks.

But
Cant find jobs

And high voltage power lines is living too dangerously for my taste.

So you'd rather stick your hand in shit?

You're not just going off that anons comment alone, right?

>what are gloves

>thinking an apprentice gets gloves

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

why not just wear a scuba tank and mask type thing if your dealing with large amounts of shit, I mean, you could catch a fucking disease from that

> As a plumber you'll also be qualified to do roofing

wat

im a carpenter

don't fall for the 'plumbers make 75 an hour' meme

i'm sure they make 30-40 easily if they're qualified and experienced, but a plumbing company's billed rate =/= a tradesman's wages

also i wouldn't be so confident about 'yeah nah i'll just start my own company'. enjoy the 60 hour workweeks and getting slogged by every old mate meat pie king who's been at it for 40 years and knows all the tricks and has all the connections.

not trying to knock the trades but this trend of glorifying sparkies and plumbers is misleading

My sparky mate made 149000 last year, but he travels around the country connecting self checkouts

took me by surprise too when I first learned. thats how it is in qld, not sure about other states.

they're talking a bit about legislation but not sure if itll go through or not
couriermail.com.au/business/work/queensland-plan-to-limit-metal-roof-installation-to-plumbers/news-story/e0bcbe9ffc900643bd1bad803c344064

>Cant buy my own gloves
Im not concerned honestly.
Own business is after decades of experience.

If you wanna be known as the faggot princess cunt that wears gloves go for it.

If you wanna be a plumber, you're going to have to deal with shit. It's pretty much a rite of passage.

No. Boom is over, reflected in Perth housing crash that is currently happening.

Just buy some niggers and let them do the work for you