European man bringing progress to Africa

>Belgians
>human

when will this meme end?

Happy enlighted kids in Africa cosplaying as the letter L

>Black carnibals eat hands of other Blacks
>Blacks blame Whites
Many such cases. Sad!

It's not like those kids were living any better before colonization.

Europeans avoided hunger in Africa by pulling out needless bodymass such as hands

>Belgians
>European

when will this meme end

>Show of hands; who here thinks you were better-off before we came here?
>See? Nobody.

Civilized europeans and their pet chimps showing off the results of their educative workshop

KEK

Kek

The Belgian Congo is literally one of the worst (if not the worst) example of Colonialism there ever was. Why would you choose this example?

>Africans kill/eat each other
>blame whitey

It's not as though all of Africa's problems can be blamed on Colonialism, but we can neither pretend colonialism was largely good for Africa.

Was it good for India? Or China? Of course not. Colonialism is just the rape of a nation's resources. Don't pretend it is altruistic.

Do you know what the googles themselves did to thieves, before the evil white man? I'll give you a clue: they'd enslave them for the purposes of eating them.

>Colonialism is just the rape of a nation
Most Africans didn't even know what a wheel was before Europeans came to Africa.

Europeans built roads, cities, and created thousands of job opportunities. They educated countless Africans and Asians in their home countries.

Colonialism was the best thing to happen to these countries.

Capitalism unrestricted by a state or government in action

It's relay funny seeing people so far into their delusion that they invoke Poe's law with their sheer presence.

This pic has been posted all over Veeky Forums so much lol.

kek

can't even refute it lmao

>but we can neither pretend colonialism was largely good for Africa
The only reason Niggerfrica has any tech beyond 3000 B.C is because of colonialism.

Niggers cannot nog without hands, this is just the Belgian way to passify the niggers because apparently talking to them is useless.

Why refute poster who';'s obviously gonna move the goalposts, be the metaphorical pigeon that shits on the chessboard and is gonna memegasm and shitpost if anyone tries to engage with him in dealing with his BS and refusal to read?

>Europeans built roads, cities, and created thousands of job opportunities.
>Source: My ass

Europeans barely developed Africa but sapped it off its resources before leaving.

What is the source?

empire of dust

>go steal
>get hand chopped off

African lands have more resources than all of Europe combined, your absolutely retarded if say Europeans stole resources the stupid jungle apes were never using in the first place.

>the stupid jungle apes

I'm sure someone who says this is totally unbiased

>African lands have more resources than all of Europe combined
Africa has twice the population of Europe. Almost double. Therefore more resources doesn't necessarily mean it's in a better position.

Fuck

Based

They live in the jungle, don't they? They ARE apes, aren't they?

Wtf I love Belgia now

>hurr im going to accuse everybody of what I am guilty of and sperg out like a retard
no need to post if you have nothing intelligent to add to the discussion