NXT and Syscoin

I told you days ago Nxt would moon because of the side chain.

Syscoin is next. They will be releasing their Blockmarket update within the next two weeks. It will be better than Ebay's and Amazon's platform, as a direct to consumer platform.

Now is your chance to hop on Syscoin, don't miss it like you did with Nxt.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1466445.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to believe you

you god damn roach i just sold half my sys positions for rdd and xrp buys.

Where do you get this information OP?

this

he uses the power of common sense, looking at the DGB and nigger threads of course this seems unreal.

The only time the shills tell us to buy is when it's pumped 80%, but when someone tells us to buy ground floor it's like ,HU RRRR DURRR WTF NOOOO OP

>I told you days ago Nxt would moon because of the side chain.
Give me source and I drop 2 BTC on syscoin

he did call out NXT I still remember I mean argon or ardor or something I forgot.

source on that?

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1466445.0

The roadmap has Blockmarket at the end of June 2017.

Read the white paper and they discuss it also.

I give you guys all the ground floor information and you still want to not believe. Instead you put your money in pump and dumps like mooncoin and RDD.

You people make no sense to me.

Also, from a fundemental standpoint, Ardor should be worth twice what NXT + Ignis are worth since Ardor is the parent chain. Ardor is therefore undervalued right now.

Good luck. I like helping Veeky Forums out because you guys got me started.

Yes, NXT was undervalued because of the dividend of Ignis. I posted a few threads about this multiple times and no one cared. Too much DGB and NGR I guess.

Ardor is also undervalued because its value should be dirived from the children chains Nxt and Ignis.

What are your thoughts on SWT and SEQ/DYN?

What are you're thoughts on XRP though, shit im still holding the fuck out of it.

>
ayyyy fuck u senpai

>> you still want to not believe

i literally want to believe so much

I really want to like XRP, but I still don't think this crypto will be used. The banks are using Ripple's technology, not the cypto publicly.

I haven't researched those, so I can't comment.

Unlike 99% of people on biz, I won't act like I know something if I can't give a source or back it up.

make a trip fag name , the board is shitted up to a point where normal rules don't apply anymore.

Tell me why syscoim is better than. Bit bay?

what's your opinion on UBIQ as a long-term hodl?

dropped a few hundred bucks on sys.

if you're right ill make a thread when i reach x10 gains and tip you eth

screencap this

The only problem is that ardor and syscoin are at all time highs right now. Should probably wait till they dip?

it's not, it's dog shit. their beta came out 4 hours ago and nothings happening. this isn't offering anything that can't be done on 14 other coins.

Short term, Syscoin's web based market will out perform in my opinion.

Any coin can create a marketplace. It's the platform that makes it unique.

There's thousands of search engines, but people use Google instead.

Just because it can be done doesn't mean shit. The platform is useful and intuitive.

By all means don't take my advice, I don't give a fuck. Keep pumping RDD and MOON.

So any advice on when we should buy? Predict it will dip anytime soon?
You should trip boyo

so do I buy now or naw?

Is this your trip??? or am I about to get cum blasted by some goy yelling chidori

nvm I erased it, never tried on an ID board using a trip

I'll use this trip from now on

The whole market will most likely dip over the next 6 hours. The market generally heats up around 6:00am EST.

Short term, if ETH hits BTC's market cap, we may see some inflow. Hard to call right now.

I think Nxt could dip to 6500-6700 short term. Syscoin would be 6300-6700

If you hold for two weeks, I don't think you will be upset at whatever price you come in at. However, I think we should see some consolidation at this point.

And with the ETH/BTC marketcap battle going on, hard to tell. If ETH drops and BTC rises, we could see alts come down... But I think people will put ETH profits back into other alts.

unless they're selling drugs, why would they use syscoin's market? just because it's unique doesn't mean people are going to use it. have you heard of craigslist and ebay? it's difficult enough to find someone locally who uses buttcoins, i can only imagine trying to find some asshole to buy my bicycle for zcash.

Bought some sys. Let's do this boys.

Hope this is just the beginning of many posts you will be making

any other coins you have your eyes on? I am pretty deep in lisk currently, debating trading some for sys

Im balls deep in sys

ITSFUCKING MOONING

Fuck it. I'll hold for 2 weeks and see what happens. Don't fuck me OP.

STcMBE4bfzDS2ioA7WKcRaSAJSgaWtKnsW

thanks brah

I bought ardr and nxt 2 months ago, if you are right I will buy soms syscoin. Thanks.

I'm all in on Ardor. It's volume is increasing faster than sys and its eating sell walls slowly but surely.

I bought 1k nxt for 6 cents but because it did not grow i did not buy more sadly. Got 5k ardr though. Do you think nxt will dump after release new child?

damn 400BTC wall@polo

shit's mooning right now gl user

> Partnerships with a lot of companies including microsoft.
>The fact they were at consensus and bay was not
> they have also been asked to talk at IEEE in august.
> current blockmarket is beta version -of course there will be bugs. Final release is end of June
> dont buy it, i dont care, go fuck your autist bay dev.

Quark is gonna jump guys. it's started already