How does it feel that your beloved Bitcoins will become shitcoins once ETH takes over?

How does it feel that your beloved Bitcoins will become shitcoins once ETH takes over?

Who is your God now?

Vitalik thats who

Other urls found in this thread:

ibb.co/h8HDiF
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1962536.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ETH takes over

>Zero actual use commercially

>Smart contracts used strictly to peddle newer, ICO P&Ds for Vitalik's close friends

>38 Bn

lel, you have no idea how fucked you are, unless you bought in at like $21, then you're safe.

>BTC gets replaced by ETH
>USD value of all coins drops 500+%

Yeah great idea, retard.

>buttcoin maximalist excuses

As long as it makes money, then ICOs are the future

hopefully nothing bad happens to your boy emperor

bought in at 7$

too bad I only bought 1 fucking coin

Nothing will happen to him.. He is the picture of perfect health

Thank mr skeltal. Doot doot.

What happens to Ethereum when Vitalik inevitably gets sniped.

to the moon

as soon as an overhyped ICO has a big failure ETH is gonna crash to $50

>Bitcoin goes down, ETH goes up
>Stock market goes down, ETH goes up
>Dollar goes down, ETH goes up
>Scam coin goes down, ETH goes up

See, your problem is that you're probably a little familiar with finance, which is a dubious quality for this age, as it makes you terrible at Ethereum... Vitalik has squared the circle.

Vitalik Buterin has found a way to create a currency from whole cloth that eats away at all other stores of value in the world. Ethereum is not the second invention of digital gold, it's the first invention of financial antigravity.

>lel, you have no idea how fucked you are, unless you bought in at like $21, then you're safe.

yeah i bought 130 at $18 let the world burn ill just chill here in my invincible micro lambo

i honestly can't tell if your being ironic or not, which is indicative of how delusional ethheads are becoming

A lot of us are experimenting with cocaine.

There is something transcedental about Vitalik. Is this the new Nazi party?

Did we forget that Hitler bankrupted Germany

i wish this didn't seem true.

vitalik is a starseed from the 5th dimension

TFW AUTISTIC SKELE TWINKS WILL RULE THE WORLD

brb buying more ETH

LOOK AT HOW BIG HIS DONG IS JESUS FUCKING CHRIST ITS LIKE HE'S PART ELEPHANT

took me some time to notice
kek

bought at 14. Safe.

1. ETH was never intended to be used as a replacement for fiat or a store of value as Bitcoin was, which is why even the devs don't understand why it is currently worth so much.

2. ETH can't be used to buy anything without converting it to fiat or BTC first.

3. BTC currently has a monopoly on crypto as an actual form of payment, and that isn't going to change any time soon

GO BACK TO RUSSIA AGAIN!
PUTIN WILL PROTECT YOU FROM JAIL, CRIMINAL POZI SCHEMER!

I hope that was a smartass joke implying that "4digits of pi" is any number composed of 4 digits, not an austistic rant about "i know pi by the 500th digit look at me i'm smart".

You can use ETH to buy shit and actually it won't even matter which coin you can use to buy shit because they'll all just end up going through service which accepts and spits out any such as is the case with all the different fiat now as well as many crypto.

1. BITCOIN HAVE LIMITED QUANTITY, IN DIFFERENCE FROM TULIPS, DOLLARS AND Ethereum
2. GOLD EXACTLY SAME A PYRAMID SCHEME AS A BITCOIN BUT ALREADY ABSORB ALL IN
3. CURRENT CAPITALIZATION OF THE BITCOIN 35,788,210,511 USD
FOR EXAMPLE RUSSIAN BILLIONER ALISHER UZMANOV MAY BUY THE HALF OF ALL BITCOINS
USA MILITARY BUDGET - 611,000,000,000 USD
USA DEBT - 18,984,100,000,000 USD
GOLD IN THE WORLD 31553,2 TONS = 1,278,960,782,690 USD
BITCOIN SIMILAR TO GOLD FOR ACCUMULATION AND SIMILAR TO DOLLAR FOR MONEY TRANSFER
THE ONLY THING THAT PREVENTS THE BITCOIN FROM BECOMING A WORLD CURRENCY IS ITS LOW COST
AT THE PRICE OF 10,000,000 USD FOR 1 BITCOIN IT ALREADY CAN REPLACE DOLLARS
-----------------------------------
TYPICAL PROBLEM FOR BILLIONER: TO BUY APARTMENT FOR 15 YEARS ASIAN GIRLFREND
FOR EXAMPLE YOU - BILL GATES
YOU HAVE MONEY IN THE BANK
YOU CAN NOT DO ANYTHING WITH THIS MONEY, YOU CAN NOT TAKE TONS OF CASH. GOLD IS VISIBLE ON METAL DETECTORS AT THE AIRPORT
BEFORE PAYING SERIOUS MONEY, YOU NEED TO RECEIVE THE APPOINTMENT PERMISSION AND PAY THE TAXES
AND IF JOURNALISTS SEE WILL BE THE SCANDAL
WITH BITCOIN THERE IS NO PROBLEM
WITH BITCOIN ONLY PROBLEM IS BITCOIN LOW PRICE AND LOW BITCOIN AMOUNT IN INTERGENERAL ARBITRATION
-----------------------------
HERE IS THE DIAGRAM:
ibb.co/h8HDiF
BITCOIN PRICE WILL RISE, LIQUIDITY WILL INCREASE, APPLICATION WILL BE EXPANSIONED
THIS IS THE EGYPTIAN PYRAMID AND NEVER WILL BE RUINED

If you buy a fucking apartment with bitcoin without paying the taxes it will still be the scandal you fucking retard.

NOT IN AZIA, HAVE MANY COUNTRIES WHERE YOU JUST PAY FOR STAY PERMIT AND ZERO OTHER TAXES

lol vitalik is funny

You just described a ponzi scheme tho senpai

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1962536.0

All the other coins are shitcoins anyway, they deserve to go to the trash heap.

Ethereum already won crypto, people are slowly cottoning on to this reality.

>whats the point of decred, ripple, siacoin, factom etc. When they can all be implemented in a few lines of code on ethereum.

>tfw brainlet
>tfw considering buying ETH at 400

someone convince me I'm wrong.

>tfw Vitalik matches up all the anti-christ descriptions and is handing out marks of the beast

I have 2000$. Should I invest it all in ETH? I have some more coming up when I get my pell grant money for the upcoming fall semester.

Also I'm just now getting into ETH. What should I read up on?

That's a joke because the decimal expansion of pi is a normal number containing any possible combination of numbers.

Is widely believed* there is no formal proof of this though.
Ethereum has a limited supply when PoS starts though.

>buy at ATH
>being this new
The ETH ship has pretty sailed. I would give it 2 weeks. There are 3 options:
1 price correction
2 will level off
3 continues exploding

If 1 or 2 happens buy in, but limit to 60% of investment. Put 40% in altcoin you think have cool ideas. Even if half of your altcoins fail, you will still get better long term returns on this 40% than you could dream of on the 60% in ETH.

If 3 happens, ETH confirmed god tier, take out the biggest loan you can, sell your house and buy 100% ETH. Vitalik confirmed for 2nd coming of Jesus and who brings Lambos to the faithful.