Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/VitalikButerin
twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/874467035568144386
twitter.com/chiefapricot/status/874284648402223104
twitter.com/Ubermenschkind/status/874487634264862720
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He sold most of his ETH when it was $5.

Think about this.

he's a smart guy. glad he's willing to publicly admit this. i really do believe in ethereum, but speculating on ether isn't investing in ethereum.

twitter.com/VitalikButerin

???

>I want more people to profit off my success
Sounds based

He sold 25%

Will him saying this have any effect

it's fake, and you're new because apparently you don't know that OP is a giant faggot

click tweets & replies

>He sold most of his ETH when it was $5.

And then made millions with his Ukrainian buddies peddling shitty ass ICOs that don't need to exist and making bank repeatedly..

honestly, no. we all already knew this, we're just trying to make money. if you didn't already know this please do some research so you know exactly what you've gotten yourself into

>it's fake

i almost gained an iota of respect for him

ITS REAL

it's real
twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/874467035568144386
but he's specifically talking about the ICO bubble.

r-right? yeah. Yeah, that's what he means. Definitely. JUST the ICO bubble. *shivers*

Elon Musk has actually said stuff like this about Tesla stock prices. He's so caring :3

DELET THIS

He just wants to defer responsibility for any looming crash which is obvious, considering TESLA stock values don't follow any sort of rational, sane economic factors or business prospects, just nebulous talk of (((growth))).

no because he's a fucking fag

speculators will dump when this tweet spreads, it's only 40 mins old right now, take your profits!

Read the whole thread.
twitter.com/chiefapricot/status/874284648402223104

can someone tweet this picture at them please?

done

twitter.com/Ubermenschkind/status/874487634264862720

beautiful!
based!
thank you!