BUY BAT

BAT went up 2 cents in the past 12 hours, nearly 700 sats. Tomorrow, founder Brendan Eich is speaking at a conference: twitter.com/brave/status/874332782499053568

If you don't buy now, don't complain tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/google-plans-ad-blocking-feature-in-popular-chrome-browser-1492643233
imgur.com/a/KTdje
instagram.com/babygirleleni/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am so obsessed with butts how do I cure this

Buy BAT

butt coin when

why are girls allowed to look like this

BAT more like buy BRRAAAP

holy shit he's right

ah the good old buy the news

My ex was petite had a perfect little runners ass, better than op. My GF is thicclite, she has the type of ass that goes great in (and out of) a 1 piece bathing suit.

What I'm trying to say, my ass obsession is going to be the death of me

I NEED SOURCE ON THIS PIC NOW

Eleni Barista
Learn to google, dumb ass

my wife runs/walks every day and still has a fat saggy sausage ass

dont know what to do desu

Whats there to google?

The image you stupid newfag.

My ex trained hard as hell, she worked for dat ass. It's more than just walking and running heh

HOOOOOOH MA GUNNIS LOOKIT DAT ASS.

What is reverse image search
Are you retarded?

I work in enterprise marketing at a Fortune 500 (borderline Fortune 100), and let me just say that it would take AGES for an idea like BAT to gain enough traction to justify any of our attention or ad spend. No marketing department is going to waste their time operating on some obscure platform like this unless it massively over-indexes with a subset of individuals which we are trying to target. Show me that Brave can even command 1% of browser market share (with rapid growth) and I might begin to take this coin into consideration, but until then this idea seems destined to be a bust. And don't the users of Brave have to voluntarily opt in to receiving ads in the first place? What that means is that Brave will need to command a considerably larger market share to make up for users who don't opt in order to be relevant to advertisers. Additionally, a lot of points raised in support of the company on their website are either vastly overstated or outright false. Major advertisers are not "often fooled by bogus websites and bots that commit fraud", for fuck's sake. There are many services which allow us to detect this type of bullshit and either adjust our CPM accordingly or just outright blacklist the site in question. Also, the idea that "advertisers lack good information on what they are paying for" is a joke which would be outright insulting to anyone who works in my field. Nobody who has any understanding of the sheer volume, depth, and precision of data which we receive and analyze from every single one of our marketing channels would ever make a statement like that. And furthermore, how the fuck do they even plan on providing us with more efficient targeting than we get on our other channels if one of the main ideas underpinning the browser is it doesn't collect and share personal info from the user without explicit consent. Are users going to have to manually input that information? Yeah, fuck that, only a tiny percentage of users are going to bother.

I ran out of space but another point I would like to add is that Google plans on adding a built-in Adblock to Chrome and Safari has plenty of Adblock extensions. How are normies going to be convinced to download this new, fancy Adblock browser en masse when they already have Adblock on their current browser, which is conveniently integrated with their Gmail account and such? Adblock is a feature, not a product. If Brave were to ever gain ANY traction it would be nothing for larger players to adjust accordingly and move in for the kill. If you think that Alphabet it going to let even a 0.1% loss of browser market share fly under their radar, you don't understand these companies at all. Brave would probably need like 5-10% of browser market share before major advertisers started paying attention to them, and they aren't getting that without an absolute war against the established players.

wsj.com/articles/google-plans-ad-blocking-feature-in-popular-chrome-browser-1492643233

(WEW lad, I'm glad I could easily find the archived thread with this long ass BAT post I made a week ago. I didn't want to have to re-explain why I thought BAT was shit. Anyway, the price is dropping for a damn good reason. Terrible long term HODL IMO)

Jesus, with FUD like this already, you know it's a good coin!

What a rational counter argument to all of the points I made. Good luck holding bags while waiting for BAT to gain even a tiny foothold in the incredibly competitive browser space. I'm sure Alphabet and Apple will let them barge right in.

Have u considered maybe that people are investing short term rather than long term?

Have u also considered not being so mad?

Short term for what? What would cause the price to rise in the short term if there are no major developments in the adoption of the Brave browser? I'm just trying to point out some flaws because this is relevant to my field and a lot of things I've read on BAT seemed implausible. Aren't we supposed to be discussing these type of things in depth here?

this place turned to shit

squats and less calories. low carbs.

So wait wait wait what ur saying is based on your opinion, everyone should ignore the fact that BAT has been slowly rising throughout the day while other alts continue to drop?

based user delivering some actual argumentation for once

People go out of their way to download adblockers. You guys really think they will voluntarily download an obscure browser and enable ads ?

You fucking tech illiterates spout the same shit since the ICO
>muh javascript dude

kys yourselves, I seriously hope you lose all your cash

Still down for the day and the week and the month. All I'm saying is that people should stop and consider whether or not this is something which is really going to work.

what wallet/platform do you use for this? Bittrex?

So buy at dip... why is that so hard to understand

Think business phasing, not how customers use each product

Yes, you can trade for it on bittrex

>So buy at dip
>business phasing
wtf

I would quite literally have sex with this woman.

We all would

Just bought 2,000 BAT

I hate how this thread keeps getting bumped cuz I'm trying not to fap and she makes it extremely difficult :( it's retarded how hot she is

This

BAT can do well because the Brave browser blocks ads on Android, which Chrome can't.

Also you get paid in BAT while using the browser, which can make you rich as BAT appreciates over time. People will love that.

i love how damaged she looks in the second pic

sell sell sell

*buy buy buy

Fucking newfags, how the fuck are you even getting to this side of the interweb

Im trying to fucking no fap and you post this sexy jb.

this girl is very attractive op

this pic. i don't wanna live anymore...
And I have a young gf already...

At what time?

> I work in enterprise marketing
You lost me right there. Your ilk are literally the lower than birdshit on the company heirarchy, and the only ones who don't seem to realize it are you.

You're trapped in a 1960s way of doing things. You're the same mongoloids who spend millions on a super bowl spot and infect the airwaves with beer and car commercials. You pump out technical drivel in the form of white papers which contain no actual information, because none of you have any technical expertise.

Forgive me if I don't take my cues from a Don Draper wannabe from a company with a culture two decades behind the curve.

> No one will download another browser blah blah blah
Right. Because no one will use Firefox or Chrome when Internet Explorer comes free with your computer...

You are clearly anchored to the existing paradigm. Here's a nickel's worth of free advice: Evolve or die, my friend.

anytime

I am holding 230 BAT (yeah, I am a poorfag). Let's see what happens.

Pic related looks like a 12yo. And that's good. At least now people will realise that little girls can be hot.

And she would quite literally wouldn't have sex with you

>Eleni Barista
imgur.com/a/KTdje

Is she the same here?
instagram.com/babygirleleni/

She aged like milk, bro.

>instagram.com/babygirleleni/
oh shit now I'm happy abut my young GF... ;D
But srsly, I wanna be young again. fuuuuckin sheeeeeeeeet :D in a few years it will be creepy as hell, flirting with a girl like that. Hell, I'm afraid it is already ;(

> Enterprise marketing

Lmfao buy more TV spots grandpa, leave the tech for people with functioning dicks.

Age of your gf? Any chance of pics?

Are you the same nigger that doesn’t understand that there are plugins planned for every browser?

> created by the guy who invented the world series most popular programming language
> not relevant

You should probably kill yourself and spare the people around you from this weapons grade autism

Ok, I just bought 263 BAT more because I have faith in Veeky Forums.

18yo whores aren't hard to find m8.

no, get your own, mothafugga ;D
she's an adult, not like this one.
also, BAT? really?

really? you think? gf is in "freedom" mode right now, but my game got old I fear :(

>gf
no m8

Despite of how polemic might it sound, girls peak right before puberty. After that it all is a free fall.

>also, BAT? really?
Well, it's about to happen something.

HAHA u cunt.
I had a girl during puberty. You wanna do this again? The stress and drama?
No, you wanna have fine sex, and eat at a restaurant.
(Miss being young tho ;)

Just go fuck model tier 18y nocoiners with profits. who gives a fuck about games

i bought BAT around 12-15 cents but if it drops below that i will buy more. too often have i bought and sold at a loss only to see mooning months later. not this time.
willing to throw another $1000 into the BAT fire if it goes under 10 cents.

>The stress and drama?
You will have this for your whole life, mate. I just want to taste the previous moments.

>posting here
>fucking a girl like that ever
pick one

>mfw

Trips confirm

>You're the same mongoloids who spend millions on a super bowl spot and infect the airwaves with beer and car commercials.
>You pump out technical drivel in the form of white papers which contain no actual information
Except we don't do any of that and we've shifted the lion's share away from traditional media. Also, the fact that you brought up Don Draper further illustrates that you have no idea what you're talking about. You're getting confused and thinking of an ad agency like Publicis or Omnicom, in-house teams at major companies have never looked anything like that and serve an entirely different function.
>Right. Because no one will use Firefox or Chrome when Internet Explorer comes free with your computer...
Oh this tired ass argument. Basically, you're trying to make the whole "well, Myspace got beaten by Facebook so why can't we do to Facebook what they did to Myspace?" argument without realizing that times have changed and the market has matured and gotten infinitely more competitive.
This is the same empty DONT FEAR THE FUTURE argument.

BUY THE RUMOR!
SELL THE NEWS

you're too late faggots

What you fail to realize is that many people are tired of google chrome and firefox botnet shit. You also fail to realize that the entire point of crypto is to run away from companies stealing your information, tracking your browser history, tracking your payments, selling your information and having access to everything you do. If BAT can at least be fast as chrome and not be a botnet, It will enjoy a moderate amount of success.

BAT is still relatively low, and currently rising. Still a good time to buy