IT'S ALL OGRE

The "media attention" part of the memechart is going to be way more painful than I'd anticipated. vanityfair.com/news/2017/06/a-mysterious-new-cryptocurrency-is-surging-after-being-endorsed-by-putin

>Ethereum's price is a RUSSIAN HACK

never change, normies, never change

Any news is good news at this stage. All aboard the hype train to $500

I told you guys this would happen, and you fucking laughed.

Get ready for Ethereum to be crashed with no survivors. It will be banned across the US and Europe.

The anti-Russian hysteria is too great. Vitalik killed the coin when he met with Putin.

Dems are guaranteed to come roaring back in 2018, and the Russian scandal isn't leaving Trump anytime soon.

This isn't shilling. It is absolute fact.

Cash out of ETH soon before it's banned as a Russian pawn currency.

You can really smell the fear coming off the Bitcoiners' posts now, it's almost a strong odor

8 MORE YEARS

How could Trump collude with the Russians
if he can't even collude with his own government?

>Picture of Vitaluk that nobody will understand.

>tfw I shilled for Trump
>tfw I still haven't gotten my ETH payment
>tfw I'm not gonna be a russian hacker again

China will surely dump Eth because American liberals are insane. DOOMED!

Who gives a fucking shit what Maya (((Kosof))) who writes for vanity Fair thinks? Once you see this shit on the front cover of business insider magazine then it's probably too late to sell the news.

...okay.

But first tell me how this Russian freakout just magically goes away when it's all that's talked about 24/7, every major network, every single week since he took office?

Then tell me how this doesn't result in crushing new sanctions and a war footing with Russia after Trump is gone?

And then tell me how Ethereum survives as a tradable, unrestricted currency when the Russian government now has a hand in it?

I know Donald Dumbfuckers believe somehow Comey's testimony was the end of it, or people will just magically stop caring if they yell about Seth Rich some more, but that isn't reality.

Anything tied to Russia is pure poison as an investment. The new Cold War is literally here and it will probably be even more aggressive than the first one due to 60-70% of the US believing the election was hacked.

$500 by the end of the month

you sound manic

how much money did you lose in the last 24 hours

Isn't Vitalik Canadian?

>The new Cold War is literally here

Did you mean "figuratively"?

>Then tell me how this doesn't result in crushing new sanctions and a war footing with Russia after Trump is gone?

If you haven't cashed out on ETH within 8 years then you dumb

jfc please don't talk about trump, this board has enough problems.

this ABSURD headline is just some bored editor who neither knows nor cares about crypto, trying to get clicks for some piece that they don't think is that interesting on its own merits

BUT

the fact Vanity fucking Fair is writing about ETH is... terrifying...

Trump is going to win again and ethereum will remain valuable.

this just means it will be kept artificially low and you can accumulate more. sage.

also normies dont understand crypto and probably wont for a long time, its too complex for them. its like trying to explain the internet to someone in 1990.

Can someone alert the worlds greatest russian hacking investigator of this terrible russian botnet?

They don't have to understand it for a bubble to occur, fool
That said, we will see a crash this year sometime around the fall and I expect that next year, with the coming of the 10 year anniversary of bitcoin, will be an even bigger bubble, perhaps THE crypto bubble us new-mid fags really been waiting for.

Thinl about the internet and the dotcom boom, 1990-2000

I literally had to check if I have written this post, as I agree on every single point.

On the bright side if the left causes a dip by panic selling because CNN tells them to then more cheap ETH for us.

(((Libs))) are taking this fucker down

Holy shit how come newfags are this retarded

>60-70% of the US believing the election was hacked
kek my sides user stohp

RIP to everyone who didn't sell at $400

STFU WITH FACTS CUNT

HIS NAME SOUNDS RUSSIAN

You really should stop watching the MSM.

It's clearly turned you into a brainwashed idiot. (((They))) have their claws well and truly dug into you.

Media attention is where it starts accelerating.

ALSO PUTIN CAN GET YOU NAME PHOTO AND ADDRES FROM "ETH" BLOCKCHAIN AND KILL YOU

Where do you guys buy youre bitcoin/ether?

Been trying different brokers cex.io, coinbase, and they're all shit

So are you shorting on margin then?

lmao, I think we got a bit more time.

He didnt say that

damn dude how's that short position at 0.11 going

In all seriousness, you need to lay off the crack pipe and stop watching TV. As a western yuropoor, our standards of living have been steadily decreasing and so does our average IQ. Brain drain towards freer countries is accelerating, natality of capable individuals is on a downtrend, governments are increasingly globalist and authoritarian and populations are subdued by taxes and statistical nonissues (i.e. terrorism). Europe lives on borrowed time and crypto is a hedge against the decline. A crypto ban, which won't happen anyway, would only accelerate matters, as you can't stop people from using the technology, just from cashing out in their home countries.

>the election was hacked

Only the most rabid Trump haters believe this, and most of them know that deep down it isn't true. The cognitive dissonance prevents them from letting their ego know though.

ETH is literally packed full of retarded normies, FOMOing at the mouth thinking they've bought the "next Bitcoin".

It's going to be 2013 all over again, this will be fun.

I can kind of see why Bitcoiners would be pissed off.

For alot of people Bitcoin was an ideological thing, a decentralized currency out of the grasp of the big banks and goverment.

If ETH became the default crypto and BTC faded into obscurity, the decentralized dream is over for them.

>he doesn't realize that he's the normie

>natality is decreasing
Because people are taxed to the point that their meager income does not allow them to have kids as much. Of course if you're an economic "refugee", see leech, that money's given to you to have multiple children and outbreed the native population. That's just me being racist though. :^)

There are better decentralized coins than BTC, they're only mad because their precious coin is losing value and they were too stupid to switch over.

This is esentially horseshit, for those whose main concern was the decentralization and escaping banks the dream is far from over. Bitcoin, as well as superior solutions for anonymity like Monero, will still be around and useable by them. Really the ones who are so asshurt are not the ones who were true believers in decentralization and evading banks, it is those who were bitcoin maximalists and strictly in it for the speculation and becoming rich. I'm not criticizing too much here, I'm specifically in this for gains as well but when you're in this boat loyalty to a coin to the point that it blinds you to what is occurring is foolish and a sign that you're overly invested when your emotions are getting this involved.

Lots of normies aren't able to see it. Taxes go up as government expands. They have less disposable income. People tend to make more careful decisions. Meanwhile, Tyrone and Rayneesha pump out some kids that they can't take care of, government steps in, taxes everyone else to pay for those dumb fucks' children. Everyone else's taxes go up more. Rinse and repeat.

People are brainwashed and I don't see this being fixed. Those who do still don't want to throw their life away attempting an insurrection that would likely be doomed anyways. This is why I've turned my full attention to acquiring wealth, rather than attempting to persuade people out of decades of propaganda. I then plan to use this wealth to influence local politics and make things as uncomfortable to outsiders as possible while improving conditions for natives. I obviously will not be able to impact things on a national level but local is another matter entirely.

>ETH becomes a wholly Russian crypto currency

>Anyone from NATO countries holding ETH coins will immediately be placed on a watch list

>Trying to cash out ETH will be impossible, especially for Americans.

>implying this will happen with how many major companies are part of EEA and how much lobbying power that brings
Besides what I think is more likely to come out of the meeting with Putin is Russia working towards a nationalized crypto completely apart from ETH. Vitalik was just greasing wheels to allow ETH to continue operating in the Russian space.

> SUPER MALE VITALIK
FTFY.

Ever since Comey's hearing I haven't heard much about Trump's ties to Russia. I think that stage is over.

I'm almost 30 and I'm still not considering having children. It's not that I wouldn't like to have mini-me running around, the times have just changed so drastically since I was a little kid. The poor bastard would grow up and be enslaved to paying debts that the baby boomers, gen X, and millennials voted to force him/her to pay. They will inherit a society far worse than the one I inherited. It's not even safe to go outside and play anymore, they might get stabbed by Dayquanda, Jose, or blown up by Mohammed.

>It's not even safe to go outside and play anymore, they might get stabbed by Dayquanda, Jose, or blown up by Mohammed.

incel detected

THIS BOY CAN RUN WITH MONEY IN ANY DAY
HE DONT HAVE ROTS

FUCKING CRASH ALREADY YOU PIECE OF SHIT

I first bought in early 2016 m8

>Having so much pride to have to defend yourself on an anonymous shitslinging image board

Super-normie detected. Go back to Normieville, Mr. Norm Normalton

> still

I'm also almost 30...is this the time people are expected to have kids? Sure doesn't feel like it.

>Super-normie detected
Thanks I guess. Maybe now I can move out of my mothers house and get a gf.

Yup, as time goes on though people are growing up slower and slower. The world is changing. Difficult to gain traction in this new economy and culture. People aren't forced to grow up anymore. I still feel like a 20 year old. I still feel too young to have kids even though people used to die at my age before civilization began.

>Having a mother who cares about your well-being, loves you and takes care of you

Fucking ultra-normie GET OUT

your moms girlfriend

It was a truck attack of peace and tolerance

its likely you were at the bottom of low percentage.

the people who got invited places, socialized, and fucked in and around settled down. you are not one of those people. you missed out. you spent your youth as a shut in involuntarily.
to cope you hope for the best but it gets even worse from here. the people who settled now are just beginning to feel like you did when you where 25 and fretting becoming 30 and knowing that its all down hill.

>implying there's any other way to short anything

H-h-how did you know?

mind explaining why you think Ethereum isn't decentralized?

is it really all downhill?

I don't see how it would be any different other than looking older and having a different metabolism/hormones

Big Papa V rules over it with a firm but fair fist.

> is it really all downhill?

No,everything life just got easier when I hit late 20s.

>thinking lord vitamin has any control over ETH's price

The title is pure aids, but the rest of the article is positive, and they also mention Japan, which everyone thinks is a decent country, and the companies that have gone on board with Eth, like Microsoft and Toyota.

And a lot of people like Putin anyway. Not because he assassinates his opponents, but because Russia is still a major player in the world, partially thanks to Putin.

And people actually think this is a bad thing? Bitcoiners truly deserve to lose their gains

If only the front page of Washington Post was real life

>their precious coin is losing value
>literally up 30% in the last month

the best thing you can do is focus on getting money so that you can pay your way into vip sex orgies or young teen thai girls to fill your basic needs then look for some knock off wife with 2 kids and hope that when she pops out your kid, you have the balls to get a paternity test. then if you have a daughter or step daughter you keep your shape trimmed enough for her friends to notice so you got fresh pussy to fuck on the side. that shit actually happens. keep your mouth shut about it.

so when you say it's all downhill, it's because literally the only thing you think about is sex?

sex fucking matters. no one cares if you widdle statues out of wood or meme facebook hobbys.
when guys get enough action from their wife they get bored. so they do other shit and realize they need some fresh pussy.

when dudes dont get laid, they either implode or take real risks and shut out. very few get lucky and bring real fruit out of misery and sometimes a dude who has all the talk from getting action steals it.

First part of this(if you care about sex) is advisable, second should be replace with surrogacy to be a parent, not letting some washed up woman sponge off of you and raising her children. Alternatively you could just go after someone younger without children but as you sound like someone without the best social skills I would not advise it as whoever you found would probably be into you for the money and you would have a high chance of getting JUSTed.

like I said, literally the only thing you think about is sex.

Begone, brainlet.

Sex drives vary wildly between individuals.

>sound like someone without the best social skills
where do you think you are carmen sandiego?

its called test.

the less test the more you will think abstractly.

>it takes detective work when he's already admitted to being bottom percentage socially when he was younger in life
I doubt this has changed for him.

Which is why your assumption that everyone has to be desperate for pussy and fresh pussy is ridiculous.

This is great news. The more normie exposure the better.

Bad publicity is good publicity!

>being a slave to testosterone

Vitalik is more Canadian than Russian, he went to my school in Canada. Why is bigotry against Russians suddenly okay again? Is this 1950s-era McCarthyism?

A common political strategy is to rile the population up to hate a group or nation, in order to distract from the real issues.

The real issue being shitskins flooding white countries. Buy ETH and move to mother Russia, you can even buy yourself a qt blonde wife for ETH1.99.

>Ethereum
>been around for like 4 years
>A mysterious new cryptocurrency
Fucking hell this is why I stay far away from the mainstream media OP. Don't bring this shit here.

ALSO:

Ethereum had a 20 minute or so segment on a very popular Korean news program I watch yesterday.

Luckily for you guys, the segment was actually negative. It talked about how someone using a Korean exchange received somebody else's funds accidentally but then the exchange repossessed them when they were aware of the mistake.

It basically said that crypto is really risky and to avoid it.

Still ETH was talked about a ton and more normies will be coming in. Even Asian ones.

$500 is where I will sell. At that point, it's too big to be worth holding over shitcoins and the amount it can possibly increase per week compared to shitcoins just won't make it worth it anymore.

$500 is the hard stop selling point for me.

Try reading from more than one news outlet lmao

the russians did it!

I wish he would.

Jews need to keep prying eyes away from the tribe, so they will manufacture enemies.

The jews in Russia probably have all kinds of shit to say about America.

It's called poisoning the well, and the jews are relentless when it comes to this.

just by being a man you'll die like a decade earlier than a woman because of test

why not embrace it, you're paying the price anyway

Welcome to Veeky Forums where anonymity turns everyone into a pessimistic projection of themselves.

It goes downhill when you go downhill. I pretty much turned my life around at 22, decided to study computer engineering, went on internships, paid my loans, recovered bonds with my family, forced myself to make some new friend and discovered some like minded individuals. I'll never feel sorry for NEETS ever again.