The best thing about becoming crypto rich is that you can keep dressing like a NEET

The best thing about becoming crypto rich is that you can keep dressing like a NEET.
Suddenly the pitiful looks from superficial, judgmental people taste oh so sweet.
"Fuck you money" is way more fun if you hide it.

That's not how a NEET looks like.

That's an actual bum

>"Fuck you money" is way more fun if you hide it.
hell yeah it is

so you bought 100k of ETH when it was 8 dollars?

Are you still trembling when you walk outside? Is that how you cope?

This user knows what's up

I refresh my blockfolio, then I dress just like that guy in clothes I got from goodwill that I never wash, to make sure to give the full effect. I mess my hair up and hunch over, then I walk into public

I mutter to myself "gurb thefur floo flung. FLEGGEN SHLUN FLOONG!" while staring at others as if I'm begging them to answer a question I can't believe they haven't answered yet. They think I'm schizophrenic but I'm actually just a coiner. To the simple minds of a nocoiner it's the same thing - they can't comprehend my superiority

It confuses them so much and I just think to myself "LOL these stupid plebs don't even know how rich I am, I made over $400 last week without working"

kek

>I made over $400 last week
more like last night

Remember, it's not real money until you cash it out.

whoosh

got 50k and am already thinking about going back to being a NEET ;_;

Which with a Bitpay card is anytime anywhere so whatever

For some reason the fatter my wallet the more easily i can leave my computer nest

Iktf, except I dress well and have educated friends that boast about their new jobs, making 45-50K eur per year while I a paying myself and my partners minimal wage for our startup.

If only they knew ;-)

Real NEET wardrobe is autism shoes, plain jeans or sweatpants, and a baggy sweatshirt to hide either fatrolls or hungry skelly physique

You don't sit around shirtless and let tobacco collect on your sweaty chest because you ran out of cigarets and are rolling your butts with a rolling paper?

Pretty much me except I don't use Blockfolio and I average $400 / day

B-but user, I am a NEET who like to be clean and dress well.

Pic related, my last acquisition.

That's how I dress. Fuck those $1200 business suits what the fuck are they made of? It's ridiculous and seems made for naive corporate slaves

im an old fag, i appreciated it

It's the proper attire for a white man with class. Stop dressing like a wigger

and yet they still beg for food

The fuck! Is there more?

moar!

I aspire to be this man

fuck you money isn't fuck you money if you aren't telling people fuck you with it
>letting plebeians with not even a fraction of your net worth judge you

fucking gay

>letting plebeians with not even a fraction of your net worth judge you
because why the fuck not

>WeNafInn
>Finn
;^)

Do any decent non-materialized girls exist at all?

You wouldn't say the same if you could touch it. I bought during sale at 265€ (original price 380).

>tfw 29 years old working $15 an hour still wearing clothes I wore in high school, drive a 17 year old car with 185k miles, but nobody knows I'm worth 6 figures

Anybody else know this feel?

But you could have bought this. Why waste on useless coat?

Well, I am happy with my GTX770. I don't mine right now.

There's a difference between being materialistic and wanting to be with someone who can potentially provide for your family. Money isn't everything but no one wants to be on food stamps and shit. Plus, he sounds like an autistic faggot.

What's your powerlevel?

Nice taste user

If you hide it, it's not fuck you money user....

This could be me not caring for fashion, but all I see is the same jacket millions of urbanite wear. Can't understand the appeal of paying to be like everyone else (especially as ghetto people love that type of collar over here). Isn't the way you dress meant to express your individuality or some shit, when it actually matters to you?

>no one wants to be on food stamps and shit
Nice strawman, it clearly was not food stamps. The man had his own place that he was paying for so she knew he wasn't broke and she was under the impression he did freelance work online, it just wasn't good enough for her when she knew someone who's husband had already bought three homes. They hadn't even been dating a full year judging by the post, "I had been dating him for most of 2014" instead of dating for x years, so she doesn't even have room to bitch about him not moving in on marriage yet. And this is her version in which I'm sure she's making herself look as best as she can.

Odds are that the man was in love with her but wanted a trial period to make sure she'd stick with him without knowing about the money. Its what I'd do if I wanted to marry for love instead of end up with a gold digging whore.

>isn't the way you address supposed to reflect individuality
Only hipsters care about that shit, its supposed to look nice and feel great.

1EctE7Up8tMVNkYvS9i8UTPs3ShWjJw7HZ

donate here to help me create something that may not be strictly legal AT FIRST but will bloom to be 75% legal in a year !!!!!!

But printed paper is real money?

She did nothing wrong

That feels so gooooood

if you find any, let me know

It's about the construction quality and comfort. It's solid, with leather details in key areas. The hood and the fur can be easely removed. It's also subtle, you don't scream "look at me" when you're on the street.

It's like asking why should you spend 80€ in a pair of jeans when you can spend only 5.

Do you have any idea how much having kids costs? The guy did absolutely nothing with his life, just went around spending as little money as possible. It's not even all about money, people (guys and girls) are attracted to people with drive and purpose. Sitting around watching netflix every night isn't attractive to most people.
There's a difference between not showing your wealth and being smart vs. doing nothing with your life. He would be useless if he didn't inherit money.

look at the second post in which she lies saying the break up was over him lying to her, despite in the first her clearly breaking up over thinking he only had moderate means. Its not so much that what she did was so wrong in breaking up with him, what it is is that its funny as fuck that she's so obviously a gold digger and kicking herself over her mistake now.

wwyd?

Its quite clearly all about money when you read both of those posts.

Stop dressing like a wageslave

>'he served me potato soup for dinner... i have to end it .'
>finds out he's minted
>'i want him back so bad :('

KEK just fucking lmao @ women

I bought 1k ETH at $10 and sold at 400 yesterday. I'm pretty much set.

where do you live?
>400k inb4 taxation

legit?

congrats bro.

Can we please just excommunicate all women already?

>$400k
>set
Not really. If you're cashing out of crypto completely I suggest that you invest nearly every bit of that in an index fund after the next stock market crash(which seems overdue) while wagecucking for a couple decades.

The thing is that, in all likelihood, she'll probably never find another guy as rich as him. No matter who she dates in the future, at the back of her mind for the rest of her life she'll always be thinking about the time she dumped the multimillionaire that wanted to settle down with her. Imagine how much that must fucking burn.

Fuck off roastie you ain't getting my money

Funny how I read that post as [autistic screeching] of a powerless roastie. You don't ""find what he does attractive""? Ok, go fuck yourself. The guy is livin his life exactly as he wants. The fact that this triggers you to no end is also a nice bonus.

Six figures in the bank. Still wear the same Quiksilver shirts I had in middle school (PhD student now). My right tennis/autism shoe has a literal hole where my big toe sticks out of. Feels good.

Yea if you have the cash

There was no cheap alternative back then so suits were the actual cheap things at that time, the same way as why horses would've been cheap before cars arrived.

for me he is very useful. Thank to him i have that nice screenshot

>no one wants to be on food stamps

Hey, speak for yourself. I make about $1,200 to $3,000 a month working a few days a week doing independent contract work and get $200 a month from food stamps. It's great. I have to pay for almost none of my food.

This sort of reminds me of this girl I knew back in college whose boyfriend was this rich Jew from Monaco whose parents owns a cosmetics company.

I distinctly remember her leaving with him during the middle of the semester to go on long trips abroad, likely flying on first class.

He was actually quite a handsome person and he had a very well educated demeanor to him and was soft spoken. Found out a year later this girl dumped him because he was 'too nice' and that she wanted to spend more time with her friends rather than with him. Which probably mean't she wanted Chad's cock.

Flash forward to today, 5 years later-- this guy drives a Bently and owns a DJ record company in Monaco, has a fucking *hot* Russian girlfriend and this girl works a shitty job in marketing earning less than 50k a year.

Looking through this girls facebook over the years you see the point when she was dating the rich Jew she was all smiley and had vintage filters for all her pictures and made all these funny faces; then after she broke up with him her pictures had less smiles, and more of this insufferable pseudo-creative 'im every woman' vibe to it.

Stupid roastie, lol.

Made $100k in about 2 months. Not much by some anons standards but I'm getting there. Just treated myself to a a new $800 laptop as a treat.

Never reveal your wealth to women.

any pics of hot girlfriend?

I get 1400€ of benefits from the government and 1000-7000€ profit from cryptotrading. I am officially unemployed and homeless, but i do own my private island where i have small off the grid illegal cabin. Kek

youre either a gold digging whore or a beta faggot. lurk moar.

music to my ears

kek

This. Feel kind of bad for the girl in that she's dating some guy with a bunch of money and he just wants to bum around. When she leaves him, she finds out he's loaded and is left confused what the fuck this guy's issue is. I mean she made the right choice if the guy has no ambition and was just lazing about with his riches tucked away.

t. mad roasties

white knight faggot confirmed

what is a hyperbole

You will be poor forever. Even if you win the lottery. Even if you buy a shitcoin that moons x1,000,000. You have the poor gene and would soon be parted with your money.
Thought I'd let you know. Don't quit your job.

Obviously, what the guy was doing was deliberate. Put yourself in his shoes. You've got millions of dollars and you're looking for a partner. You can pretty much have any woman you want but the probability that someone you choose will marry you with intention of divorcing you to take half is very, very high. So, you go out of your way to make sure that whoever you marry will accept you regardless of your wealth. He probably would have told her eventually. He was literally testing her and she failed miserably. She exposed how much of a vapid cunt she is. When you think about it, it's a pretty good thing to do even if you've only got a couple of hundred grand in assets.

this is now a roastie hate thread

>$400k
>set
>not really
Are you fucking retarded ? Did you just immediately assume he's from the US or Western Europe ? If you go to Eastern Europe with $200k you're pretty much set for life if you're not spending like a retard. And that's the second world, even better in the third world.
Almost anywhere on the globe except for the first world 400k sets you for life.

If true, congrats

Please user and any other user reading if can give a less eth rich bro a piece i would be utterly greatful 0xAC644c87D1B50Fd570A6626Da3350efB1721C171

Good goyim. You know why it's called the rag trade and who runs said trade?

Even the cat is miserable

Fucking roasties

Omfg I hate them

"You just made $x...? Why aren't you spending it on me? I don't think you love me. Buy this thing even if it's a complete ripoff"

There's no such thing as unconditional love (maybe perhaps from a parent towards a child). It's retarded to go into a relationship without anything to gain, whether it's status, comfort, security, excitement etc. It's likely that he knows whats going on but decided to accept it anyways.

No offense but Will is being a shallow prick here in my opinion; I can understand not disclosing your finances but deliberately putting up an facade of poverty is uncalled for. Women do care about money and it makes sense that they do because wealth is future security especially for a prospective mother.

>doing anything woman care about besides treating them like cumsluts

Who gives a fuck? If she wants to travel the world or do other things, she can pay for herself and not leech off of someone else's money. Fucking gold digging bitches.

>facade of poverty
Maybe he doesn't need to waste all his money to live happily?

She knew that he had a paid house, car and a job. That's not poverty.

My eyes are like this (well, at least one of them). Clear blue with partial heterochromia.

Do I have a chance?