Why do Dutch praise Canada so much for its effort in liberation of their country when they completely ignore British...

Why do Dutch praise Canada so much for its effort in liberation of their country when they completely ignore British, American and Polish part in liberation of Netherlands?

Other urls found in this thread:

rug.nl/news/2015/11/the-sex-appeal-of-the-wehrmacht-soldier-?lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Weak bait, but I'll bite.

It's because the Canadians were the ones that actually followed through on the liberation. While most of the British and American armies were pushing further into Germany, the Canadian & Polish armies continued to find ways across the rivers.

There's actually pictures and old videos of Canadian tanks driving through my town during the liberation.

Because Canada is likable and those places aren't.

not a bait, I was just curious, and I think Canadians deserve their recognition, but also others deserve too. My grandfather's brother actually died in battle of Breda

>Europeans
>Thanking Britain for any of the multiple time it's saved them
>Ever

Maybe because you attacked our country for no reason several times

>1241, 1683, 1920
We know the feel, bruh

My grandfather was recently made a member of the Légion d'Honneur for his role in D-Day.

you assholes stole our flagship once (assuming you're Dutch). Like, fucking grand theft auto with boats. Besides, you were the ones who wanted to pretend that you're a world power. If you want to play with the big boys don't go crying when you get knocked about.

The Canadians did more then just liberate the Netherlands from Germany. The Canadians liberated the Dutch women of their virginity. Some even left them with children.

These liberated Dutch women then went on to marry Dutch cuckolds. And as we know, behind every man there is a woman pulling their strings with their pussy.

In memory of their orgasmic deflowerings and/or secret children, the Dutch women got the government to praise Canada for all eternity.

Pathetic tbqh.

Those tulips were predestined

Not him, but that was only after you decided to fuck with us in the first place. Talk shit, get shot.

This

Nederfags are pathetic

a few hearty keks

Canada isn't likeable by any means at all. There's nothing even entertaining about its history.

>Britain
>Saved Europe

Germans had the same experience

rug.nl/news/2015/11/the-sex-appeal-of-the-wehrmacht-soldier-?lang=en

There was also that time during the German occupation that the Dutch royal family fled to Canada. The queen was pregnant, so the Canadians made the hospital room the queen gave birth in sovereign Dutch soil.

During 1945, the First Canadian Army was responsible for liberating the Netherlands, which they did through battles such as the Battle of the Scheldt and the Liberation of Arnhem. The liberation of the Randstad, one of the most densely populated areas in the world, is especially notable because the civilian population there was still suffering from the horrific effects of the Hongerwinter ('Hungerwinter'). It was cut off from food that was available in the rest of the Netherlands. German forces in the Netherlands would finally surrender in Wageningen, on 5 May 1945, but not before some 18,000 Dutch civilians died as a result of starvation and malnutrition (desperate coordinated air drops of food had already been staged by the Royal Canadian Air Force over German-occupied Dutch territory in Operation Manna. Civilians wrote "Thank You Canadians!" on their rooftops in response). Immediately following the surrender, Canadian units were able to move into the Randstad and rapidly distribute desperately needed food supplies, causing many to see the Canadians not only as liberators but as saviours.

>Canada isn't likeable by any means at all.
I see /int/ has shown it's face again. Got pissed by some bad shitpost's, or are you an American?

Girl should be grateful her head wasn't shaved, that smug grin beaten off her face, and interned in a former concentration camp tbqh

Canadian on the right is like "Bro, brooo you gotta have a good pussy game if she's staying loyal to you."

Give me one reason why I should respect the country with a leaf on its flag as a real nation.

Give me one reason why I should respect the opinion of a person behind a computer screen who dislikes a country because of it's flag.

Found the leaf

Yeah, and what country hates me now? Another miserable Canadian that hates their own country? An American or a Frenchman? Russian? Dutch? Come on now, have the balls to tell me why you hate my country.

god imagine how bad their pussies stank

it's just a natural part of liberation my friend :^)