I don't care what Veeky Forums and /pol/ says. I'm proud to be from here and I like my history

I don't care what Veeky Forums and /pol/ says. I'm proud to be from here and I like my history.

Other urls found in this thread:

ngdc.noaa.gov/spotlight/tsunami/image/pmelmaxcomputedamplitude.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When will you guys nuke Pakistan

All all honestly, I hope it never turns out that bad.

Unleashing that much radioactivity will only fuck us, Afghanistan and Iran for decades to come.

I do hope a large earthquake folds the entire country into 2 desu.

You shouldn't
Poo in loo

nuking pakistan won't solve the problem

Which part of designated shitting street are you from?

What matters in the end is the question: do you poo in a loo?

new delhi

that's more of a very poor rural thing

Will you be world power by 2020?

we already are :^)

>that's more of a very poor rural thing
So 99% of India? Why do they not build loos?

How do we deal with the Eternal Mughal?

because the problem is Islam

Invent an earthquake machine to deal with Pakistand then. Jesus Pajeet, why did I have to think it up for you.

my brother had a melt down in new delhi because it was so filthy and stank of shit

Memes aside you have every right to; Indian culture is very interesting, diverse and has had a satisfactory share of achievements for a subcontinent.

>So 99% of India?
I mean very, VERY poor. The absolute poorest for the communities.

>Why do they not build loos?
Failure of government. our government is a failure when it comes to providing such basic necessities.

The mughals were chill as far as empires go. they were desified after a few gen and did give a lot to the continent.

It's just that you can't have a muslim majority government and also have secularism. He was VERY biased towards muslims and tried destroying the secular laws which created a bunch of revolts.

And then the brits came and exploited that and the rest is history.

:(
Is there anything he liked?

Thanks bud. Hopefully one day we can export all of that.

no.
he ended up going to mcleod ganj or somewhere like that teaching english for the rest of his time there

India has a very interesting history. It's just overpopulated and poor.

>Failure of government. our government is a failure when it comes to providing such basic necessities.
You don't need governance to build three walls, a roof of some sorts, a door and a hole in the ground. Well, people don't, but pooinloos might.

DESIGNATED SHITTING THREAD

Pooing in loos is just a rural thing in India?
I see.

I mean just pooing anywhere is a rural thing. In my town we have a designated street.

Too much time and effort for poor and illiterate people. The same goes on in the poorer parts of China, just not to the same extent.

>Too much time and effort for poor and illiterate people
Absolutely subhuman.

is rape a cutural thing in India?

>Blaming government for not having toilet

How hard it is to make one? Or at least dig a hole or some shit

And then put some shit into hole

At least tell us where you poo, mate.

The people that don't poo in loo are more concerned about the fact that they haven't eaten since yesterday.

Hygiene is very lacking in the poorer parts tho so I won't argue against that.

No. It's just because we have such a huge population. If taken per capita, it's not any worse than most other countries.

And when did this become a roast thread?

>And when did this become a roast thread?
Are you seriously asking that question?

Pakistan has nukes too. thats the real answer

I am indian and my eyes and skin burn from going within 100 miles of that shit pile

Like any big city in India, there are slums, chawls, and just poorer areas. That's where you find the dirt. Also, most backpackers to Delhi head straight for the backpacker ghetto of Pahar Ganj, which is especially shitty-looking and full of scammers. Kind of gives you a false impression, not that Indian concepts of cleanliness (outside the home) are very advanced. That said, enter an Indian home, and you will likely be forced to wear slippers and the wife/women of the house will glare if you so much as drop a crumb, they'll sweep 6 times a day, etc.

Not more so than in any other place with horny men.

yes
bollywood has made rape, stalking and creeping on girls a nationwide cultural practise

Kaha se ho?

(you)?

Your country was better when you were a caliphate

Yeah... for the muzzies you mean. It was shit if you were hindu, sikh or buddhist.
and
>country
india was never a 'country'

Assam mate. I wish the poo loo meme never started. Kills any discussion related to India.

i feel ya. it didn't used to be so bad but some idiot thought it was a brilliant idea to make pic related and then it just exploded.

I wish that muslims, hindus and sikh would get along, you would probably have been one of the greatest country right now.

we are for the most part now. year by year we get more united in the country. even khalistan is seen as a joke now.

it's mostly just muslim communities that try to exclude themselves.

where are you from m8?

>some poor soul had to animate that atrocity

i'm french with algerian berber descent (not muslim tho)

I see. I heard Algerians get treated badly in France? Anything like that ever happen to you?

Muslim desi diaspora here. For the most part I get along with Hindus and Sikhs. don't understand why it doesn't work out in Des. I for one would love if we started a Hindustan union someday uniting Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Nepal and Sri-Lanka but unfortunately extremists on both sides would fuck it up.

Not to me because i look white, but it happened to some of my friends who weren't that lucky, basically people staring at you like if you killed their mothers or policemen asking for your ID for no reason

#
In hear that Algerians treat the French badly, you know like raping women, getting into nightclubs and shooting people, but the French are the terrible ones because they don't immediately give a house, a car, a French girlfriend, a free degree and a perpetual allowance to every immigrant that sets foot in France, and therefore are literal nazis.

See? They looked at him funny! They definitely deserve to be blown up. Allahu Akbar!

most arab/muslims in france aren't rapist or anything my /pol/ friend
>See? They looked at him funny! They definitely deserve to be blown up. Allahu Akbar!
No they just want to live normally like everyone, imagine if you live in a arab majority country and everytime you go out there is at least one guy staring at you angrily, and policemen that stop you and treat you badly just because you're not muslim, you would hate it too. Also i don't want to generalize most non-muslims french are ok and me my muslims friends also have white friends too, it's the system that sucks

Yeah that's why I don't live in an Arab or Muslim majority country, why do you want to live in a white and Christian majority country? And if I did, I wouldn't expect them to change their behavior and society to suit me. They don't own me anything.

Pooinlooeans are okay people. Keep your head up Pajeet it's good to know there is such a large part of the world that doesn't hate Europeans out of hand.

> India's greatest empire was Persian

>why do you want to live in a white and Christian majority country?
Because i was born and grew up there. like some christians are also born in muslim countries

I'm proud of India too, they really proved their worth in world war one and two
Out of interest is there any resentment to England/the British Empire?

/pol/ doesn't really hate India, it's all banter bro. There is always one guy in every thread that may say he really hates it, but you will always have one of those every country that you can think of.

POO

>Unleashing that much radioactivity will only fuck us, Afghanistan and Iran for decades to come.
Hiroshima was pretty much totally rebuilt by 1955

Persian only in name after the first few decades desu.

They'd get desified like the Turk's in ancient Constantinople. Who's to say they're not ours?

Not really desu. There might be your rare ultra nationalist who gets super angry but that's in every country.

Most anti-foreign sentiment is against our neighbors rather than people who haven't been in shores for a long time.

Different strengths though

How big a deal is the caste system these days? I know the government has policies in place nowadays to ensure employment for minorities and such, but what about just in daily life, is it easy to recognize people by whatever "tribe" (I might be using the wrong word there) they might be from? Is it a part of normal conversation to talk about what ethnic background you're a part of?

I'm just asking because from my understanding India has a ridiculous number of ethic groups.

ethnic groups*

that's fake you fucking retard

looks like it's coming from malaysia

Question for OP.

Mughal rule vs British rule: Which was better for the Indian Hindu population?

well you shouldn't listen to opinions from Veeky Forums and especially /pol/ anyway. If you feel proud then that's good and keep it up.

What are some Indian opinions of China and the Chinese? Are they to blame for any of the Maoist shit going on?

Also why did Buddhism and Jainism die out?

its actually showing the 2004 tsunami. pol just turned it into a meme

ngdc.noaa.gov/spotlight/tsunami/image/pmelmaxcomputedamplitude.gif

t.poolocaust denialists

Its mostly negative. Especially, since 1962 war. Also China needs to support pakistan for geopolitical reasons.

Can you give us the general mood in the country on its future? Do people seem to think that better times are ahead for India or is the outlook more negative? Where do people see the country in 50-60 years?

the kill yourself shitstain.
hindu and mudslimes are the same shit

most Indians are weary of the rebels and encroachment on the northern borders but they have no special enimnity toward them as people.
when i say special enimnity i mean many indians can be racist but not any moreso against chinese than other races.

t. Murriburger

This is good, more people should be proud of their history, even if it's not quite as prestigious as other places. Pride of one's country is a cornerstone of serving others and achieving something great together.

most indians are optimistic about their future. They are constantly reminded about how india will be the next superpower. But Its very likely that their economy will stagnate soon.

Have you ever been to another country? If so, can you smell the difference?

A lot of was spoken about the overpopulation.

Why do the chinese deal better with it and are much stronger as a country than the indians?
Sure they have poor people too, but they have 10+ massive cities in which there are living more than 300 milion people with good standart of living. Why do you fail even when you have such big ressource of manpower?

Why is Germany's economy stronger than Indias when the germans are only 80 milion and you are like 1,3 bilion?

Where is the best place to live in India?

Hampi or Varkala?