Sleeper Coins

>it's 2 years from now
>you're still a crypto thousandaire
What completely overlooked coin would have made you actually rich? Tell us why it has such potential.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitbay.market/wp-login.php?action=slack-invitation
bitbay.market/walloffeatures/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BitBay

>Tell us why it has such potential.

I won't even bother naming the damn thing because at this point in time 1) nobody will listen, 2) people will become accusatory, and 3) there are probably several of these in circulation right now t b h.

Here's the thing. You have to look way ahead into mass adoption by people who are not /g/ or Veeky Forums in the slightest. Think about what XYZ random people from your English class would be likely to understand and appreciate.

Currency is the answer to that question. Something they already understand.

Programmable apps and niche uses of cutting edge technology are really cool - and indeed can be lucrative - do not get me wrong, but those are not the things that will lead us into mass adoption, investment, gains, and success.

Culture and geography and things like that are important to consider as well.

wise words senpai. Applicable in many more situations too

TLDR:

NGR coin

IOC

pegged tether. gradually increasing to $1.

This.

No normie wants to exchange finances in decimals of Bitcoin, or some weird nerd shit like Ethereum.

This guy is trying to say Reddcoin.

Kin

Got it

BitBay is a fully functional decentralized market within a wallet client. Using double deposit escrow, trustless transactions between strangers are possible to go about safely. The tech is not vaporware and price is set to boom as soon as marketing is initiated. You heard it here first, not even shilling.

I've been shilling all day OP. I am tired.

Join the BitBay Slack: bitbay.market/wp-login.php?action=slack-invitation

Pic related is the quick rundown.

What about SWT?

Here's the Long Rundown AKA why BitBay has more going for it than any competitor: bitbay.market/walloffeatures/

List of features so long you won't even fucking believe it. But you have to - because it's all in the client, fully functional, as we speak.

This.

Thanks for a legitimate explanation, friend.

I got around 1k in SWT. If they can pull it off even badly it will catch on in some major city somewhere and possibly take off.

I would have to say byteball. For starters, in 6 month they would gave given me twice what I have, because they distribute them for free to BTC and Byteball holders.
And then because the wallet already has great features, with programmable bots and conditional payments, bets, and an anonymous version of the coin. And it doesn't use the blockchain.
This will be for sure a top 5 coin

Monacoin
Reason: Japanese community that has stuck with it and used it as actual currency since its creation three years ago. It's only going up from here

I have about half what you have in it, but was curious how they're going to market it to normies who are used to hyperregulation.

You're welcome. Just your friendly neighborhood BAY shill.

kike, Nigger, HITLER and that holohoax coin. BUY MUH BAGS /pol/.

>he actually bought those instead of begging
KEK

No I just begged for my shitcoins

>babby's 1st shitcoin shill

Gotta start somewhere

Infinitecoin (IFC). We are in a hyperinflation. The cryptocurrencies are a hedge against this. The currency coins will outperform. IFC is one that people will buy because it is cheap relative to bitcoin, dash, etc.

Decred(DCR)

Can you please tell us? I promise I will be good

This is from the bitbay website. Does this mean that the price can't go higher relative to the $? I don't understand

Digital currencies are known for big fluctuations in value. At times as much as several hundred percent in just a few days. For investors, this may be exactly what they are hoping for, but for consumers and merchants that want the advantages that digital currencies can provide, volatility can destroy commerce within the marketplace.. Bitbay will therefore freeze and release coins to keep the price stable relative to US $! This completely eliminates volatility. Your funds will stay stable and grow!

Here is an infographic with more details regarding BitBay's rolling peg feature, slated for release Q4 2017

BAT of course
its disrupting a huge industry, and has a great leader. its a win for sure.

>Governance system, avoids the gridlock Bitcoin is currently facing
>Makes it easy to add more features like privacy and smart contracts (which they're already looking into).
>Already added segwit, will support Lightning network.
>Great devs working on it

I have a very good feeling about this coin.

Also a fan of BitBay.

Given XVG price I don't see why XSPEC should be where it is

Bitmark, the whole device are MIT grads and they have hook ups with Berkley. And they're digging into healthcare.

Ubiq, Nexus, Wings
Totally undervalued

Sia and DGB

Zcoin. Trust me senpai

This. It's mostly under the radar right now but is being accumulated. Once the massive panic subsides after August 1st, this coin is going to see some serious attention.

That's legit. Next paycheck, bitbay gets an investment from me.

Pretty sure I know what OP is talking about; Only one currency aiming at 1-10$ range and developing core functions like security and transaction speed.

Thank you, I am glad you agree. I tend to find that anyone who I am able to fully explain BAY and the tech behind it to, often wants to invest. Just pay it forward my man.

bitbay has been slow but happy to hodl a little bag

Keep holding my man. The word is getting out. Take it from me, we're working hard.

High level quantum security and build on ETH. Probably means shit, but a few articles mentioning the problems of quantum computing might take it along for the ride

pic related upcoming additions.

Advertising and marketing just started literally last week.

shits about to explode

RISE will 100x in 2 years.

10x in 2 weeks

He's telling you to
BUY
THE
BEAN

THISS

fuck you asshole

Doesn't even mention this.

It's under the radar and was only briefly posted here, until the NGR shitposters bumped it off the main page.

It's trading on Poloniex. Legimate business, funding from venture capital (not shitty ICOs) with a team that has released products.

what could it be

Iota. No tx fees, infinitely scalable and quantum proof.

>no transaction fees
>tangle instead of chain
This alone would make it worth billions mcap. Will look in to it.

XtraBYtes
Unhackable
Smart Contracts
Consensus POSign
Unlimited Scalability
Decentralized Storage
650 Million Coins hardcapped
No more POS/POW
No more Miners
No Premine
No Inflation

Thoughts on monero ?

its good. actually used to buy drugs

fluffy pony is a retard though, but its open source and not corporate, libertarian philosophy.

the one and only

How can it be only 28mil Marketcap?

Doge. Normies like doge. Doge is sassy, doge is cool, doge is easy to remember, it's those silly yellow dog coins and did you know you can buy coffee with them ?

Maybe that's a good flag to watch for, the first coin you can use at Starbucks.