This is our Goddess. Say something nice about her

This is our Goddess. Say something nice about her.

Other urls found in this thread:

getty.edu/art/collection/objects/103448/spitz-master-the-celestial-virgin-and-child-french-about-1420/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Hail Mary!
J-just venerating!

At least a 2/10. Flat chest, uninteresting to look at. No broad hips.
Christian.

She does great anal.

Seriously thought what's the symbolism of the starry mantle?

Catholics are pagan.

Nothing wrong with that, just accept it and move on.

Everyone, let's pray, Hail Hary...
"Come with me.
Hail Mary! Nigga, run, quick, see.
What do we have here now?
Do you wanna ride or die?
La lalala laa la laa la."

It's from Ishtar / Inanna, the pagan Queen of Heaven she's based on.

'Ey. That's pretty good.

What's pretty good?

>protestants

>Catholics

You will all burn in hellfire for eternity.

I won't, i'm saved

Cheating whore

Joke's on you, only the Lake of Fire reserved for the wickedest sinners is hot, most of Hell is actually quite temperate.

You can't blame her, she was only a child when God raped her, not surprising she'd develop Stockholm Syndrome.

>Goddess
Why are protestants so naive? I bet you are the kind of person who thinks she's Isis as well.

I wanna fuck Mary in the ass.

>tfw no qt pure virgin mom

She stopped being a virgin

She took the D and got some cuck to believe an angel did it.

Now, if she lied that pretty, think what her tongue could to your cock.

I always preferred the imagery that it was a frozen wasteland of people so wrapped up in themselves, they can't acknowledge God. As one theologian mentioned, "Hell is not a gate barred from the outside, but a prison locked from within," or something to that effect. It's full of people who, by their own free will, refused to follow God's law and keep his commandments.

I mean, look at this fucker. He's so wrapped up in himself, he can't think of anything else, and thus he sits, completely lost and unable to figure out why. He doesn't even notice anything around him, and just sits on a block of ice for eternity.

Deep, man.

Could also be a reference to the ancient greek goddess Astraea [Ancient Greek: Ἀστραῖα;[1] "star-maiden")] also a virgin.
While definitely there's also a strong correlation with Ishtar / Inanna with the "Queen of Heaven" title 'Christians' STILL give her even though the same title is directly referenced directly in Jeremiah 44:15-19 (and more) as a pagan goddess who God judges Judah harshly for worshiping.

Jeremiah 44
15Then all the men which knew that their wives had burned incense unto other gods, and all the women that stood by, a great multitude, even all the people that dwelt in the land of Egypt, in Pathros, answered Jeremiah, saying, 16As for the word that thou hast spoken unto us in the name of the LORD, we will not hearken unto thee. 17But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth, to burn incense unto the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem: for then had we plenty of victuals, and were well, and saw no evil. 18But since we left off to burn incense to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, we have wanted all things, and have been consumed by the sword and by the famine. 19And when we burned incense to the queen of heaven, and poured out drink offerings unto her, did we make her cakes to worship her, and pour out drink offerings unto her, without our men?

Mary could also just be a mix of pagan goddesses all venerated at that time (more likely considering they wanted pagans to convert to Christianity at the time)

"Queen of Heaven was a title given to a number of ancient sky goddesses worshipped throughout the ancient Mediterranean and Near East during ancient times. Goddesses known to have been referred to by the title include Inanna, Anat, Isis, Astarte, Hera, and possibly Asherah"

Cont.

Even more striking parallels to today's more "modern" Mary depictions and "Sky Goddess" worship are within the Madonna,and certain sects of high-level freemasonry showing VERY similar images to what Freemasons call "The celestial Virgin" complete with sun god in her arms. (which ironically is also a title many Christians gave to paintings depicting "Mary" and "Jesus" as "The Celestial Virgin") as seen here getty.edu/art/collection/objects/103448/spitz-master-the-celestial-virgin-and-child-french-about-1420/
>>>"In the view of the theologian, the Madonna who gives birth to the Man Child signifies the priority of the mother aspect of Divinity ... The oval nimbus in which the figure stands, represents the glorification of the Creative Power (Vagina Worship) as exemplified in motherhood. The Christ Child always symbolizes Wisdom, the Virgin Mother, Faith.
["Secret Teachings of All the Ages", by 33° Freemason, Manly P. Hall, p.XLIX]

Also notice how this version is surrounded by the Zodiac Signs centering the focus toward the middle toward Mary and the "son".(sun)

On top of all that various more recent 'Mary apparitions " and Mary statues supposedly "bleeding from the eyes" as "miracles" (as shown in the previous post above's picture) are definitely huge red-flags that this is more a depiction of a figure VERY NON-Christian / Satanic / Pagan in origin.

God Bless...

In the birth.

It's in Revelation.

>A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.

Oh shit!

The woman clothed with the sun...

At last I finally see...

It goes far deeper than Catholicism. It's in the bible itself.

>a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars

The twelve stars are the twelve signs of the Zodiac. Clothed with the sun is holding or pregnant with Jesus. The moon beneath her feet is the sphere of the moon in ancient cosmology. the starry mantle covering her is the sphere of the fixed stars.

The authors of the Apocalypse was a hellenized Judaean, describing the Ptolemaic world system and the birth of Jesus in the celestial region.

Above: a crown of twelve stars
Beneath: the moon under her feet
In the middle: the sun.

A crown of twelve "stars"...

>And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel."

The egg of the serpent is beneath the moon. The serpent is coiled around the earth. The moon is under her feet. She will trample the serpent. The serpent will bite her heels.

It's literally how the angel Gabriel greets her.

Why did the pagans steal ideas from the book of Revelation?

you know deep down that she was a slut and had a dimwitted husband

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

At last I finally see...

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Woman... Clothed with the sun... Bwahahahahaha...

Moon beneath her feet...

A woman and her son...

Not a hermaphrodite...

Some really long bows being drawn here. Do you actually think those pictures have anything to do with Mary or is this just random pagan trolling.

Ah hahahahaha...

She is the holy mother of God! What are you doing !?

Hold me brothers... I'M GOING MAD!

DELETE THIS THREAD!!!!

I think it's some weird alchemy shit.

The Prophet Simeon said those with hearts of evil would be known by their insulting of The Virgin Mother of Christ.

As we can see in this thread many 4Channers are utterly evil.

Seems cool

Most of these pictures were after Revelation was written so it's really hard to assume they had anything to do with the Mariology of the Church. Likely the other way around.

Make

No

Mistake.

She's not merely human.

She is, and so is Christ.

Nice crown with twelve stars you got there...

And you have a son too...

And the sun, I mean son happens to be right midway between the moon beneath her feet, and the crown above her head, according to ancient cosmology.

He wouldn't happen to have twelve disciples would he?

>Wanna see me trampling a snake under foot?
What does it mean?

Protestants aren't Christian

So who the hell just hijacked the thread? A Hermetic or Gnostic?

Could we get a goddess with bigger tits?

Catholics aren't Christian

/rel/ board when?

Why do prods hate the woman who gave birth to our lord?

YOU GOTS ANIME TIDDIES

Semiramis.

the eternal 'waifu'

AY YO HOL UP

I miss Constantine

SEXUAL SATANIST GET OUT