/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

Early Edition

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Previous thread: It's dead

Other urls found in this thread:

streetinsider.com/Corporate News/Pulmatrix (PULM) Licenses Drug Candidates from Subsidiary of Janssen Biotech/13006127.html?si_client=intbro
finance.yahoo.com/news/cel-sci-announces-reverse-stock-200000625.html?.tsrc=rss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's depressing how much I identify with wojack

in what ways?

I have a shadow on my face and am drinking a shitload of coffee, just his demeanor in general too though.

Oh, and I'm bullish on tech

It does express alot.

bump

where the hell is everyone

$BPTH to the moon?

Hi

>CVM
the fact that it isn't down 50% at 4:00:01am this morning is good sign imo. One of the few reverse splits that is actually done to benefit the company by allowing more institutional investors to purchase shares. HOWEVER, them announcing this before good FDA/arb news is kinda cart before the horse. But also it may be a very good thing since now the big players can jump in before the (((((hopefully))))) good news.

A junior bio worth getting in is cprx. Great long hold.
If you are interested in nat gas GPOR is doing great in Ohio. DVN ENERGY also looks undervalued. Could be a good entry point soon.

lol

we are all at 1broker.cc now, trading stocks with crypto

Hello Stock Cucks

Unsatisfied with making minus $1000 in one year? Want to cosplay girlfriend like (pic)?

Well then join the Fight, buy Digibyte!

You will have 3000% return within two years gauranteed. We are the fastest currency in the world with high security and ongoing media attention (even you guise heard of us), you better get in before our coin is worth 5 cents. But even if you have time to consider, the main goal is $1 per coin.

Better hurry if you want one of these (pic)

No Thanks

Lol

coiner here

have some fucking respect u faggot

theyre seeing cryptos all over this board and now their own little thread is being invaded?

u better apologize

also, bump

fuck minorities. minorities are minorities for a reason. because they suck.

drive them off! this is coiner land!

/rgt/ was here first.

This is our home. Coiners are parasites.

biz was started as crypto coin containment board from /g/. We just let /rgt/ fly because coins were not taken too seriously at the time and not that much to shill

Now theres a bunch of alt coins that need as much advertisement as possible and are being featured on global news outlets. Your thread is literally like a speed bump on a driveway and needs to be bulldozed.

Its not even market hours, so wtf is the point of a stock thread now?

Pre-market trading begins at 0430.

And you're still wrong. From the sticky:

>This board is for the discussion of topics related to business, economics, financial markets, securities, currencies (including cryptocurrencies), commodities, etc -- as well as topics relating to starting and running a business.

>Note: Veeky Forums is NOT a place for ADVERTISING or SOLICITING. Do NOT use it to promote your business, ventures, or anything you may have an interest in. Anything that looks remotely like advertising or soliciting will be removed.

You guys are just lucky there is no mod enforcement here.

You know what we need? Another niggercoin thread. Shut it down OP.

Will tech stocks continue to fall today biz?
I'm sick of seeing all this red

nasdaq is looking good so far

PSDV
MNGA

Top picks

Don't hold over night just a quick buy and sell.

also PULM

this is fresh news

streetinsider.com/Corporate News/Pulmatrix (PULM) Licenses Drug Candidates from Subsidiary of Janssen Biotech/13006127.html?si_client=intbro

finance.yahoo.com/news/cel-sci-announces-reverse-stock-200000625.html?.tsrc=rss

I think they're going to reverse today. I'm selling my SQQQ at the bell.

looks like it's just us 3 today my dudes

>tfw $dxtr is down 3.5% overall after being up 2% the whole AH and PM

AMD holding strong in premarket

I can't believe this thread is the only safe haven from all the shitty coin spam this board is getting. Veeky Forums is getting overran by cancer. Anyways, what are the memes today?

I'm still bullish on the banks. DPST all week.

Cvm reverse stock split, wut this mean for us

It created a nice dip. Just bought 20k more shares.

It means shareholders are going to lose money at a faster rate.

XCO

If i see Adam Feuerstein in public he better be ready to catch these fuckin hands
talkin mad shit lately about my TGTX

you know there used to be a 'cryptocurrency general' thread

ABIL

hope yall bought snap. i was a day early.

buy FIZZ

can you give me the L2 for ABIL actually? trying to see what's up

Short term volatility and the stock being down. I brought 100000 shred at 0.0948 though so I wish I brought now.

Why would you want to buy snap? R u long or swing trading?

looks like I'm bagholding cvm for a few weeks

sorry for delay

it is/was a short term swing trade that i called out on friday,

but if you had bought yesterday, you would already be up a solid amount. im usually looking to get 3%-5% and get out on these trades

no problem, thanks man

hes also talking shit about CYTR lately

fucking hate this guy

i just know hes fucking short on both of these and hes stepping up the posting probably because he wants to cover his position by buying from his sheep followers

im very anger today

warning active buyers trying to signal support levels

doesnt feel real to me

yeah, i've stayed away from it. i don't like how it's playing out at all

CVM and DXTR bag holding and praying for gullible jews to pick it up.

>Tech stocks all going down again

WTF. There's more blood in the water?

tech stocks are grossly overvalued in general

This market has been pretty shitty lately though. Nothing particularly exciting

Watch Yellen tomorrow re rate hike news. Weak jobs report last month besides minor gains, not enough to warrant a hike.

If you follow bollinger bands, the 30 minute nasdaq chart b-bands seem to be having the biggest "influence". The nasdaq was trading well above the top b-band, it's now pulling back to be nearer the top b-band (b-bands measure where 95% of trading takes place). This doesn't yet mean tech stocks are going down.

CVM holder here. The volume coming through is massive, but the price is crawling. People are selling, but someone is buying it right back up immediately. Very bullish. This is not for the weak of hands. The r/s is a step to legitimacy on part of the company. This is the way they will draw in big fish. I expect a huge increase in my investment before this is all over.

When will they come to Australia damn it???

Never

lol

they said they were coming years ago... they promised... I need it

FPI

I think they said there was a beta version but I don't remember them ever confirming anything

I've been waiting for so long. I prey they will come soon. at least I'm making money with crypto

Lol

Lol

UWT

Lol

Lol

Is now a good time to try investing in stocks?

"Buy the dip" as they say?

huge resistance for nasdaq at 5750, keep fighting champ :,)

This isn't a dip if you consider the entire year to date

So should I keep waiting for the dip?

What dip are you talking about? Like, the slowdown in the market?

Try finding a company with bad news and buying THAT dip. CVM would be an example but I have to warn you I'm not buying it.

support is at 5730, for now

Lol

Lol

If I go into stocks, it's because I want something with less risk than crypto. If I wanted volatility I'd stick more in crypto.

What I trust are the index funds but I'm actually afraid of a 2008-esque dip. So I want to buy something that gradually goes up, but not at an all-time high.

>APVO

fair point

I don't really invest, but how much money do you plan on playing with?

>1k volume
Why even mention it?

Everything is shit today.

See you guys tomorrow.

Well I've got about 10k in crypto, 10k in savings/money market, and 6k or so for "other investments", which will probably be stocks, options, and forex, as soon as I find a good entry point and feel like I'm knowledgeable enough to jump in I guess. If there's a solid entry point, though, I could just shove it somewhere safe, like an index fund, until I get around to doing enough research to actively choose stocks and learn enough about forex and all that to actually manage where I invest it. So I like seeing threads that "the markets are crashing! Happening!" because I might have a place to park my cash.

I'm not giving up yet, these downward movements are very slow, there's amount of buying support.

*there's a decent amount

Lol

Lol

If the SEC is watching: this is satire.

Westell Technologies (WSTL), a small volume stock, is going to skyrocket by close of market tomoorrow.

According to intuition and stuff.

>FCEL up 5% since I sold it this morning

Top kek

clever shill

There seem to be a lot of people lurking here, and maybe someone "knows" something, so here goes: why are people buying tech stocks at what seem to be insane prices (Even though there seems to be some profit taking now)? If there's so much selling, and you're so eager to buy, why not let prices fall, or even correct, before buying like mad?

Or have you bought so much that you must now keep prices at a certain level?

try again with a frog shitposter-kun

Anyone know why NVDA is falling?

Because Bitcoin is shit and ETH (the King) is moving to POS

Spin can I get a lvl 2 on FLUX

Sold today but I'm curious

Wtf auto correct piece of shit, I meant GLYC

What does crypto have to do with Nvidia, tripslord?

Holy shit lol if you don't know that then you shouldn't be investing in NVIDA.

And tripslord would mean I have a tripcode, which I clearly fucking don't.