Sia & Aragon

Veeky Forums this is not a thrill.
Big things await for Sia & Aragon in the marketing section (finally).

Buy now, thank me in 2 weeks. Screenshot this, BTC address below for donations.

1DhQGoBvk1cdD5i1dkM6TeZAZ9rUiqH3fm

What will happen faggot

You will buy my bags

Seriously tho Aragon teamed up with Bancor devs (they will abandon their own scam token sooner or later) and will announce their colab roadmap.
At the same time Aragon is still at it's ICO value ANT/ETH so plenty of room for moon

Sia is getting confident in its tech. So far no marketing at all has been done but they will shift gears once the alpha runs stable. This onre might not be 2 weeks but it will happen so get in while you can

Heard some great news as well from a friend who works in fintech... Just bought 2000 USD of ANT

user knows what's up

Buy after rising 50% over the past week, what could go wrong

Been holding Sia since 500 sats, expect great things from them.

ANT just went up with ETH. The ETH/ANT ratio is still ~0.01 so no “real“ rise in value yet

this
I just sold my ant, will be buying to buy back in.
In like a WEEK or later though...

Timing the market like this is risky. Yes it probs will dip a bit today and tomorrow (like nearly everything at the moment) but good luck in buying back in right on time before it goes through the roof. Hodling works better in 90%

Careful OP you might pop a blood vessel with all the blatant shilling your doing

Dude have you checked the chartd recently? Here is one from reliable source, in case you missed it

Ye You can't really time the market, I bought aragon at $1.3 though,
Been watching it for some time, I believe it will start dipping slowly back to $3

Proof? It never was at 1.3... also to go down to $3 it would literally need to be worth less than during the ICO

Redpill me on Aragon, what's great about it except from the badass logo?

how many lambos can I buy with 60 aragons in a year?

whats SIA market cap?

You could probably buy a case of beer

it's already worth $240 now
I can buy at least TWO cases of beer

It targets a market gap with incredible short-term demand: Crypto start-ups

It is a platform for small to medium sized companies, offering blockchain technology to them without them having to create or program their own

Services are paid for in ANT

One aspect of the platform (still alpha) is a dezentralised juristriction platform to solve disputes between participating companies (trustless)

60. Next year lambos will actually be called Aragons

cool, so I'll buy 1 lambo, then 59 for my Veeky Forums friends

420kk

Been holding sia since 300 sats, we long game boiz

my dad works at Bank of America and said they're thingken of buying 1 million dollars worth of ANT.

Heard that too but with bigger numbers. Let me know which color the lambo has your dad will receive as a christmas present from his boss

Breakout in 5, 4, 3...

Donate me your bitcoins once you have enough lambos. Address in OP

Anyone who gets in on sub-1k SC will be very rich.