Bancor @ 24 USD

Feeling half Jewish now. Thanks chosen people!

Other urls found in this thread:

hitbtc.com/exchange/BNT-to-BTC
lmgtfy.com/?q=bancor exchange
youtube.com/watch?v=yMS4J6Gp6e4
archive.is/aZkLa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

for realz?

is this jew coin on exchanges already?

what was the ico price?

>it has a 2.4B market cap already

nope

hitbtc.com/exchange/BNT-to-BTC

1 ETH = 100 BNT @ ICO

ETH = around $400 at time of ICO

It's just premarket low volume trading on a literally who exchange, calm down

t. 2301 jewcoin hodler

newfag here. Where I can watch the bancor value?
Coinmarketcap does not list it...

Top 100 Token holders have 83.96% of tokens.....yep, no chance of manipulation there....have fun with it....

who gives a fuck. In and out for mad gainz.

so many ICO's are like this

you think whales are gonna drive price down from ICO value?

only up from here boyo

lmgtfy.com/?q=bancor exchange

SOLD my life savings for ETH. Got 7 ETH and sold them all for Bancor. If op is telling the truth I have 16k. And am debt free. Now how do I sell?

>being a commie
Literally every coin is like this, actually most have worse distribution

look at what happened with BAT

youtube.com/watch?v=yMS4J6Gp6e4

bancor yo

>Basing your price off an exchange with 1.5BTC volume

>6x since ICO yesterday
holy fuck, this is just stupid. That puts it in top 5 marketcap already, that's incredibly overvalued.

will collect 100k+ in a few days. feels good to be a jewish banker.

what keeps you from pulling out right now?! If you pull out with half or even a quarter of the initial ICO investment you cant lose...

I didn't buy any, I'd dump it all at this price. Volume wouldn't be able to handle even a minnow dump though. I'm expecting the value to crash a couple weeks after this hits regular exchanges, everyone who wanted bancor at ICO price could get it, unlike say BAT or ANT which both capped out. So there is no reason that people will start buying up decent amounts at rates above ICO price.

Only like 1/10 of that eth is even above ICO price.. It's still no volume. You can't throw figures around until it actually hits a legit exchange.

only 10,000+ people got into the ICO.. so many people got locked out and encountered unexpected errors aswell

People are way too dumb to handle ico's, for every person that got into this several didn't set the right gas or just didn't try

the fucking irony. jewish coin - you have to set "gas" correctly.

BAT is currently 6x ICO price.

By setting gas you mean set mew gas to 200000 right?

I mean that and the gwei to 50. I personally know many people that fucked that one up, anectodal of course, but I see the same stupidity all over this place

>intended to put £3000 in but they ICO terms changes made me nervous

RRREEEEE, only put in 2 ETH

Is there a place to adjust the gwei on mew? I'm an ico noob who wanted to drop ten eth on this from xrp gains

Yeah there's a slider at the bottom be careful about throwing money around and learn how to use your wallet baka

Son of a bitch is this really why my transaction didn't go through? Lesson learned

I didn't put in anything. Who is going to buy this in a week that didn't want it yesterday? Not that it couldn't do well in the medium to long term... if they're more competent than their ICO suggests.

>everyone who wanted bancor at ICO price could get it, unlike say BAT or ANT which both capped out.
You're underestimating how retarded some of the new money actually is.

i set my gas to well over 6,000,000 and it still wasn't enough to get a final solution to my (((bancor))) problem

bancor will go down as one of the crypto scams that breeds a thousand new redpilled cunts

archive.is/aZkLa

They can add tokens at will.
Top kek.
It's a money printer.

>i don't even know how bancor works i'll just fud it regardless

redpill me on my wallet. I have no idea what gwei and gasprice practically does

Are you literally retarded? A price being controlled like that is bad from a economical stand point, no matter how you try to twist it.
>commie
The irony is that the commie here is you for thinking that a select few people should completely control the flow of the market.

>Every coin
The people on charge of BTC only hold 11% of the circulating supply. Get fucked.

Gwei = price per unit of gas, higher makes your transaction preferred. Limit = # of units of gas

>sell
you don't, just invest in DGB and make that 32k by the weekend